Chapter 6

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

The next day I had a schedule to attend because we're about to release our music video soon.  So I left right after I ate the breakfast that Sungwoo cooked up.  I climbed into the car when my manager came to pick me up and 5 of my members were in there. 

"How do you like living there?" Suho asked. 

"Yeah, it's nice," I replied. 

"Which girl are you into?  Nana?" Baekhyun joked. 

"No," I replied. 

"Then who?"

I paused for a second thinking whether I should tell them or not.  "No one," I eventually said. 

Baekhyun gave me an unconvinced look, but nodded his head and looked away.  The rest of them turned their attention away from me, too.  Then I went into deep thought.  'Do I really like ~you~?' I asked myself.  Throughout the whole day I spaced out because I was thinking about her; about us. 

Your POV:

We basically had the day off today except for practicing for a couple of hours.  After I came back from the company, I called Jisoo because I remembered I told him that I'd call him when I had time. 

"Hello?" he answered. 

"Hey," I greeted him. 

"So..."

"I don't know.  Maybe I might go..."

"Are you?!"

"I said maybe.  I'm busy this month..."

"Hurry up and make up your mind."

"I can't."

There was a long silence before I heard the door open.  I turned and it was Soohyun, she gave me a small smile and then went over to the closet.  I turned my attention back to my brother and then said good-bye since obviously we didn't have anything else to say. 

"Where are you going?" I asked Soohyun when she stepped out of the closet with her jacket on. 

"To the store, we need more food.  Did you want to come?" she replied. 

"Sure."

She nodded her head and said that she'll tell them to wait.  I said okay and quickly got ready.  I threw on some jeans, a shirt and large sweater, and ran down to slip on my converse shoes. 

I climbed into the car and then we drove off the the supermarket.  It was an outdoors one, and it was huge.  I only remember going to a supermarket like this when I was little because my mom and dad would take me and my brothers.  It was really fun because my mom and dad knew a lot of the people there and my brothers and I would get to play and run around sometimes. 

We walked around and bought a few things.  I noticed that Soohyun was quite close with Kangjoon and I started wondering if something was between the two.  Then they went their own way and I was left to follow Sungwoo, which I didn't have a problem with at all because I wouldn't want to be awkwardly following and disturbing the two. 

After we met up with each other again, we went back to the car and drove home.  As I was sitting in the car, I thought of my mother and stared out of the window.  Soon enough we were at the Roommate House and I had to snap back into reality. 

We carried in the food and started putting them away.  As we were putting them away, Chanyeol came in.  He was out the whole day because of a schedule.  Then he came and helped us. 

Afterwards, I helped make dinner and then we were able to eat.  It was nice to eat dinner, especially since everyone was home.  The table was very full and it felt nice.  We had to move some things around, but eventually we started eating dinner officially. 

Dinner with my new family seemed kind of different from eating dinner with my family and members.  Everyone had their own personalities, some I'm used to, and some not so much.  It's really nice though.  It's different. 

Once dinner is finished, I help bring the plates to the sink and wipe down the table.  Then I head into the living room.  Everyone went to their rooms and it feels a bit lonely. 

I walk around a little bit and then decide to sit at the grand piano.  I sit there and think of a song that I know how to play.  Then I begin.  I only know part of it though.  The piece is called "Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma.  I also only know parts of another one of his songs called "River Flows in You."  But those songs are basically the only songs I know, excluding little kid songs like Marry had a little lamb, and that stuff. 

While I was playing, I didn't notice that Chanyeol came down and stood beside me.  He was watching my fingers and listening to me play.  When I finished the part that I knew, he clapped his hand and cheered for me.  I turned around and jumped, surprised that he was there the whole time. 

"Oh, you scared me," I said and turned back to the piano. 

"Sorry," he giggled. 

I put my fingers on the keys again and stared down at them.  Then I said, "I heard that you and Lay know how to play a piece just by listening to it."

He laughed embarrassed and said, "K-kinda, I guess."

I turned and saw his slightly red face and smiled.  "I think that's really cool.  I want to be like you.  You know how to play the guitar, drums, and piano; you're very talented."

"Thanks.  You're very talented, too."

I laughed, "Thanks... Any ways, mind showing me?"

"Sure."

I scooted over and let him sit beside me.  He sat there for a moment and then put his fingers on the keys and began playing a beautiful song that I had no idea what the title was.  When he was finished he lifted his hands off the piano keys and smiled to me. 

"Wow, you're good," I complimented him. 

"Thank you," he said. 

Then he took my hand that was closes to him and placed it on the keys.  His hands were bigger than mine and covered my hand.  He made sure that my fingers were on each of the keys and then pressed one of my fingers down.  Eventually he did the same to my other hand.  Soon enough I noticed what song we were playing.  It was Maybe by Yiruma; the piece he played for us the other night. 

We spent at least a good hour on playing and practicing with the piano.  Then Sora unnie came downstairs at the moment when I was thanking Chaneyol and we were both staring into each other's eyes deeply, yet softly. 

 

 

------------------------------

Hi there!! here's an update for you all!! I hope you like it!! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer