Chapter 30

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

After ~you~ had calmed down, I asked her, "Are you okay now?" 

"Yeah..." she replied.  There was a pause before she said anything else.  "Could you take me to the hospital?" 

I was a little surprised by her sudden request.  "B-but you just said that you were okay." 

"I'm fine.  Hyunsu... he was in a car accident today and is in the hospital now." 

"Oh."  I nodded my head and we both got up while saying goodbye to my members.  We quickly ran back to the dorm and got the car and drove off to the hospital that Hyunsu was admitted to. 

~you~ kept crying and wouldn't stop.  I tried my best to comfort her as much as I could while we were driving, but it seemed to make her cry even more.  We pulled into the parking lot and ~you~ ran out of the vehicle and headed straight through the doors.  I ran after her and she was standing there staring at two figures.  I looked in the direction she was staring in and it was her older brother Kwan and her younger brother Jisoo with there heads down.  I put my arms around her to comfort her, but she shrugged me off and walked towards her brothers.  I didn't really take it to heart because it seemed that her brothers needed her more than I do.

I watched as she walked up to both of them and dropped to her knees and started crying.  Watching my princess in so much pain made me feel so helpless and I really wanted to help her and heal her brother for her, but I knew that wasn't possible.  All I could do was stick by her side until the end and I'm going make sure that she'll be fine.

 

Your POV:

I felt angry, I felt helpless, I felt useless, but most of all hurt.  I was in so much pain I couldn't hide the fact that my brother is lying in a hospital be for all I know he might not wake up for all I know he might die... I wasn't ready for him to leave me. I looked up to see my brothers and I could feel the hurt in there eyes.

"Why?" I sobbed "Out of all people..WHY HIM?!?"  I started to get louder and that's when I felt Chanyeol's arms wrap around me.  I broke down into unbearable tears and just let my eyes pour out tears.  I had my head held low and sobbed like a baby.  I turned to look at Chanyeol and that's when he pulled me into his embrace.

"Oppa... is he going to be o-kay?" I cried and looked to Kwan.  He was speechless and didn't know what to say, then I looked to Jisoo he also had nothing to say.

"Lee family," my head shot up at the sound of the nurse's voice.  Kwan was the first one up to stand and answer the nurse.

"Yes, that's us."

"Would you follow me please."

Chanyeol helped me up and held onto me as we both walked towards the nurse.  She led us to the room where Hyunsu is in.  I stood by the door and pulled Chanyeol back with me.  He looked at me with a confused look and I could tell he was wondering why I did that. 

"Chanyeol, thank you," I said when everyone went in.

"Aww, Princess, no need to thank me I'll always be here" he said and kissed my forehead, then tried to lead me into the room but I didn't budge.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks and I couldn't open my mouth to say anything or explain why I started to tear up.  I looked to the ceiling and thought about the rough times I've been through and the person who stood there and was always with me through those hard times.  Chanyeol.  He was there when I had a fall out with my father, he was there when I had a breakdown at the Roommate house, and now he's here with me.  How can i ever repay him?

"You don't understand when I say this, oppa.  What I mean is, thank you for being with me, not only now but for when I ran away from the Roommate house, you were there to welcome me with open arms, and when I had a fall out with my father, you were there to comfort me.  I'm forever grateful for what you've done for me.  I don't even know how I can ever repay you," I said with tears still in my eyes. 

"You don't have to.  Just being by my side is enough for me," he replied and wrapped his arms around me again.  "I love you so much and I don't need any repayment except for your love." 

He wiped away the remaining tears on my cheeks with his thumb and cupped my face with both his hands.  Then he leaned forward and planted a nice kiss on my lips.  After our lips parted and I made sure that I was okay and calm, we headed into the room. 

Hyunsu was laying on the hospital bed motionless.  I was literally exhausted and out of tears for the night and couldn't get anything out.  Slowly I made it over to his side and sat down on the chair that was next to the bed. 

"The nurse said he wasn't injured too badly, but he had a couple of internal bleedings," Kwan informed me. 

I nodded my head and looked at Hyunsu's face.  He had a couple of scratches here and there and his arm was badly bruised up.  I sighed and placed my hand on his.  And suddenly his hand twitched.  My head snapped up to his face and saw his eyes slowly start to open. 

"Hyunsu," I said.  Chanyeol came to stand behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. 

Both Jisoo and Kwan stood up.  "Hyung, can you hear us?" Jisoo asked. 

Hyunsu nodded his head and tried sitting up, but winced in pain.  Kwan and Jisoo helped him sit up.  We brought the doctor in to check on Hyunsu and he didn't seem like he lost any memories or had any brain damage. 

I honestly thought that Hyunsu would be a lot more hurt than this because of how panicked Jisoo sounded on the phone.  But I guess either way I would've still been the same.  I hate car accidents and they scare the hell out of me. 

 

 


Hello my readers!  This fic has finally reached 100 subscribers!!  Thank you all so so very much for all your love for this fic!  I really really appreciate it so much!  And just... Thank you!  And special thanks to my co-author, TeReo1 !!! I will be updating as much as posibble today to celebrate for the 100 subscribers!!

 

~Angelflyer