Chapter 10

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

That night, after we all ate and and everyone came home and whatnot, I couldn't sleep.  Too much stuff was on my mind and I just couldn't lay still.  I eventually just got up and left the room quietly so I didn't wake the peacfully sleeping Nana and Soohyun. 

I walked down to the kitchen and got a drink or water, hoping that it would put me to sleep.  But it just made me wake up more.  The cold trickle down my throat really woke me up.  I sighed and headed upstairs.  When I was about to turn the knob to my room, I heard a door open.  First I looked down to the living room area.  No doors opened, from what I saw.  Then I looked down to Chanyeol's door.  It was slightly opened.  I slowly walked towards it as sneaked a peak in. 

Suddenly, as I was looking into the room, the door swung opened.  I jumped back in surprise.  Then Chanyeol stopped in the doorway also surprised.  When I saw Chanyeol's face I took in a breath. 

"You scared me," I whisper screamed. 

He gave me an innocet smile and said, "Sorry."

I loosened up and stood up straight.  We were still standing right in front of his door awkwardly.  Then he asked, "What are you doing up in the middle of the night?"

"Oh... umm... I can't sleep," I replied. 

"I'll stay with you until you sleep, then."  His smile turned bright even though it was quite dark where we were at. 

"Don't you have a schedule tomorrow?" I asked as he turned and closed his door gently. 

"Yeah, but I can't sleep either now."

"Did I wake you?" 

"No, I woke up on my own." 

We started walking into the living room and sat down.  The moonlight showed through the big windows and let in a little bit of light into the room.  It was beautiful out and nice and quiet. 

"Are you excited for you're performance this Friday?" I asked. 

"Yeah.  I can't wait!  I'm so nervous though."

"It's okay.  Everyone gets nervous.  And I bet you guys will do great."

"Thank you.  So... when will FOREVER debut in Japan?"

"The offical date is in July after Boyfriend oppas are done with their concert."

"Oh, so that's soon then."

"I guess..."  There was a silence that hung after I said that.  Then to fill the silence I asked,"Ummm... so why can't you sleep?"

"I don't know... I kind of just woke up and couldn't fall asleep afterwards.  How about you?"

"Just... stuff on my mind.  Nothing really."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Uhhh..."  I didn't know if I wanted to tell Chanyeol and bring my problems to him.  I was afraid that he would get bored of listening to me yak about my drama.  And I don't really like telling people things about my past and stuff like that. 

There was a long pause as Chanyeol looked at me and waited for me to say something.  I squirmed around a little bit where I was sitting and fidgeted with my fingers.  I was still deciding whether I should tell him or not. 

"I-if it's something... too personal then you don't have to tell me... but I can keep a secret," Chanyeol said after a while. 

"It's not that I don't want to tell you... it's just..." I trailed off. 

"I won't tell anyone.  I promise."

"Well... it's just family problems.  It's really nothing at all."

"Family problems mean a lot.  They aren't just nothing.  Tell me."  He moved himself so that he was sitting right next to me and patiently waited for me to tell him more. 

"Ummm..." I felt a little awkward, but then told him about my mother and father and brothers, about my life without my mother and how it changed me, my relationship with my father and step-mother, and how I'm going to go back to America for a weekend sometime soon.  He listened very well and made small comments on the side. 

After I was done explaining my story to him, I looked down and sighed.  He then threw his arms around me and gave me a big hug.  I was didn't expect his sudden action and didn't get a chance to hug him back. 

When he pulled away he said, "Now I know that you're going through a hard time and... I feel... better now.  I think that you should go see your father, though."

"Yeah... Umm... Chanyeol?"

"Hmm?"

"I know you're kind of busy and all, but could you... maybe come with me to America?"

"I'll see what I can do."  He smiled and that made me smile. 

Chanyeol's POV:

~you~ told me about her life.  And after hearing her story, I know more about her.  It makes me feel better that I know this about her and not many others do.  She specifically said that too that only her members, Gayeon, and now I only knows. 

Then she asked me to go to America with her.  If I knew for sure about my schedule I would reply to her right away.  But I have to go see if I'm busy whenever she's going to go.  To be honest I really want to go, though.  I think it'll be fun.  I mean... we're roommates after all and we could meet each other's family, right? 

Throughout the night we stayed up and talked.  I told her stories about me and she did the same.  It was quality time that I will cherish.  While we were talking, I noticed that the moon was gone and it seemed lighter.  It was silent for a little and then I looked to ~you~.  She was finally sleeping.  I just smiled and moved her bangs away from her eyes.  I yawned and leaned my head back. 

The next thing I know I hear someone calling my name.  I open my eyes to see that I'm laying down on the couch and not sitting up like how I was when I first dozed off.  Then I see Nana who's knelt down and in front of me. 

"Why are you sleeping out here?" she asks.

"Huh?  Uhh... I just fell asleep on accident," I say and sit up.  I look around for ~you~, but she's not here.  "Where's ~you~?" I ask looking up to Nana. 

"She just left for her schedule a few minutes ago.  Why?"

"O-oh... nothing."  I get up and walk over to my room.  I check my phone that was on my bed.  It said that I have three texts and five missed calls.  i first look at the missed calls.  Two are from my manager, the other three are from Kris hyung, Chen, and Suho.  I totally ignore it and move onto the texts. 

~you~ [7:23 am]: Hi!  I'm sorry that I left without waking you up, but you just looked so peaceful sleeping, so I left.  I'll be back soon and I'll tell you when I'm leaving to the U.S.

Baekhyun [6:37 am]: Why aren't you answering the phone? 

Sehunnie [6:50 am]: What are you doing Park Chanyeol!  Manager hyung is trying to call you...

I first answered ~you~'s message and then went to take a quick shower before texting Baekhyun and Sehun back and calling my manager.  My manager said that we had a busy schedule today and that they would come to pick me up in 5 minutes.  I sighed and said okay.  They were here and picked me up and drove off to the company. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! Here's a chapter for you guys!! I hope you liked it!! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer