Chapter 25

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I waved good-bye to all of the fans that came out for us today and saw each and everyone of their faces.  Then I finally climbed down the stage and to the back.  When I got there I saw my members greeting someone and it was none other than my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. 

At first I was completely confused to as why he was here, but at the same time surprised and absolutely happy to see him after a while.  He handed me a bouquet of flowers and a rilakkuma bear, then hugged me and kissed my head. 

Soon I had to go get changed since my outfit was starting to get uncomfortable.  After I changed, Chanyeol said he wanted to take me out on a midnight date.  Since our manager said that we were free as soon as the concert was finished, I agreed to him right away. 

We were walking out of the venue until I heard someone crying.  It was a little child's cry and I looked around to see if I could find who ever it was that was crying.  As I dragged Chanyeol around the corner of the building, I spotted a kid, that looked about 7 year-old, crouched down leaning against the wall. 

"Are you okay?" I asked and knelt down beside the child. 

"Hmm?" the child asked and looked up.  It was a beautiful, young girl. 

I had totally forgot that I was in Japan and that the people here speak Japanese, so I had to repeat myself in Japanese.  Even though I wasn't the most fluent, I could still communicate pretty well. 

She replied, "I lost my mommy..." 

I comforted her the best I could and let her calm down before taking her back inside.  I had forgotten about Chanyeol for a second until he came to whisper in my ear and ask what was happening.  After I told him about the little girl, I apologized for delaying our little midnight date. 

"It's okay," he laughed.  "I'd rather we get this little girl home safe and sound first any way." 

I smiled to him and slipped my hand into his.  We went back into the venue and found some staff talking to a woman.  The girl didn't even have to look at the woman's face before running over to her and clutching onto the woman's shirt.  I went over and greeted the staff and the girl's mother. 

"Thank you so much for finding my daughter, Ms. ~you~," the woman thanked me. 

"Of course.  Next time I'll make sure things will be more organized and no one will get lost.  I hope you guys enjoyed the concert," I replied and waved good-bye to them. 

Finally, Chanyeol and I could make our way out and into the city.  There were many people still out enjoying the night life of Japan.  No one seemed to notice me and Chanyeol though- which was good of course.  We walked around and in and out of many stores and stopped to buy some snacks along the way. 

Chanyeol's POV:

We were about to head out to enjoy our date, but then we heard crying.  I followed as ~you~ found where the crying was coming from.  As soon as we turned the corner, I saw her dart down to the kid.  It confused me at first when she was speaking Korean to the kid and made me want to laugh, but then she started speaking in Japanese. 

As I watched her calm the kid down, I thought to myself how perfect she looked taking care of her.  I started imagining about my kids; our kids.  Unknowingly a big smile had grown across my face as I thought of our future. 

When everything got sorted out and we had found the little girl's mother, we went into the city.  After shopping around and snacking here and there, I remembered about how Japanese gardens were a romantic spot to be at.  So I pulled ~you~ to one of them. 

Just as we got out of the taxi that we took, I ran over and covered her eyes with my hands.  Then I carefully led her into the garden and up on a small hill.  That's when I pulled my hands away and let her look downward to the beautiful garden ahead of us. 

"Wow, this is amazing, Chanyeol," she said. 

"It is isn't it?" I asked and put my arm around her waist. 

"Thank you... for coming here to support me and my members even though I know your pretty busy," she thanked me and looked up to me. 

"No problem, ~you~-ah.  I would do anything to be with you as much as possible."  I smiled to her and she did the same.  I tried pulling her closer- although we were quite close already. 

The moment felt so right and perfect.  And I took my chance then.  I turned her so that she was facing me.  Slowly I leaned in closer to her until our lips were brushing against each others.  I stopped for a second and then pushed my lips onto hers softly.  Even though this was our first kiss, we seemed to be in sync and let the kiss deepen as seconds passed by. 

After our kiss, that lasted for whoever knows long, I opened my eyes and stared at her face.  We were both smiling widely.  I could see that her cheeks were a slight pinkish color that made her look absolutely adorable.  I kept my arms around her and pecked her lips lightly. 

Then I let her go and intertwined our hands together.  We walked down into the garden and wandered around for a while.  Finally we headed back into the city and caught a taxi and went back to my hotel. 

I wrapped my arm around her waist again as soon as we got out of the taxi.  It was nice and calm as we walked in and no one seemed to actually notice us.  We headed up to my room right away and relaxed. 

"Thank you for taking me out today," ~you~ said and jumped onto the bed. 

"No problem, my princess," I replied and sat next to her. 

"Are you staying for the whole day tomorrow?" 

"No, I have to return to Korea tomorrow night." 

"Oh... we have a schedule, so I don't think I'll be able to see you at all." 

"Then let's enjoy this time together before we have to go."  I smiled to her and hoped that she wasn't too upset about us parting again.  She nodded her head and made me lay down beside her. 

We talked for what seemed like forever before ~you~ drifted off to sleep.  She must've been very tired.  Carefully I pulled the blanket up to her chin and let her rest.  While she was sleeping, I went to wash up and get ready for bed.  Then I walked back into the room and crawled into bed with her. 

 

 


Hi guys!  here's a chapter after a long time.  I hope you guys liked it!  It's your guys' late Christmas present, so I hope you enjoyed reading!! :D  Happy Holidays everyone!!

 

~Angelflyer