Chapter 48

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

Right after the second and last day of the concert, I made my way down to the backstage room to do what I had done yesterday.  I changed first and just as I was going to wipe off the make-up, I heard a familiar voice start greeting people.  Her sweet high pitched voice began getting closer and closer to me. 

Slowly I turned around and found the one and only Nana walking towards me.  She smiled brightly to me and opened up her arms to give me a hug.  Then, in no time her arms were wrapped around my body while I just stood there in shock. 

I looked up at my members and they looked as shocked as I was.  "H-Hi," I stuttered.  "What are you doing here?" 

"I came to see you!" she said as she let go of me.  Then she saw my shocked, yet unreadable expression, "Aren't you happy to see me?"  She began pouting. 

"Y-Yeah, of course." 

It's not that I didn't want to see her, it's just that... she took me by surprise.  I wasn't expecting her to miss me that much that she actually comes all the way over here to China.  And I was still confused with the whole keeping a secret behind my back, so I didn't really feel like talking or seeing any of my roommates except for my sunshine of course. 

"I missed you so much!" she exclaimed. 

"I missed you guys, too," I said. 

She let go of me and smiled brightly.  Then as the members talked with her, I made my way to the back room and called ~you~.  After a couple of rings she finally answered. 

"Hello?" she answered. 

"Hello, my love," I said. 

"I miss you."  When she said that, it reminded me of what Nana had just said to me a few minutes ago.  It's just that when ~you~ says it, it feels so special.  And I love it. 

"I miss you, too." 

"How was the last day?" 

"Sad, but I still enjoyed it." 

"At least you had fun.  That's good." 

"Yeah, but it would be so much better if you were with me." 

"You have no idea how much I want to be there with you, too." 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  I turned to see who it was that walked in.  To my surprise it was Nana.  "I have to go.  I love you, sunshine." 

"Okay.  Bye bye." 

I hung up and slid my phone into my pocket while greeting Nana.  She looked shy, she was even blushing as I looked her in the eyes.  I watched as she slowly walked towards me. 

"Uh, Chanyeol?" she asked softly. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

"Are you free tonight?" 

"I think so.  Why?" 

"I wanted to go out and enjoy the night... with you." 

"Umm..."  Was she asking me out on a date?  I didn't know how to respond. 

"Well, actually Soohyun unnie was really against me coming here by myself, but here I am.  And she wants me back by tomorrow, so I won't get to spend anytime with you.  And I would hate to have come and not spend time with you, Chanyeol-ah." 

"Oh, then sure.  Where did you want to go?" 

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you." 

At that point, I felt a little weirded out.  I mean, I agreed to go and hang out with her for the night.  And I really don't mind going out and having a night out with a friend, but it just felt weird when she said that. 

"Uh, okay.  W-well, let's go then." 

She nodded and we began to make our way out to the city.  Thankfully it wasn't too packed like how it is in the day time.  We got to walk around pretty freely, but still we were trying to be cautious. 

Then as we walked passed an alley way, a drunk guy tried pulling Nana into the small path.  We got lucky and got away from him fast.  When we were a good distance away from him, Nana turned around and gripped onto my shirt and buried her head into my chest.  She shivered as she was in my arms and I tried rubbing her back to comfort her.  I guess the guy really scared her. 

After walking around for a while longer, I walked her to her hotel which wasn't too far from the hotel that I was staying at.  She stopped at the door and faced me. 

"Thanks for coming out with me, Chanyeol-ah," she said sweetly and wrapped her arms around me. 

"No problem," I replied and hugged her back. 

"I'll see you at home." 

"Okay.  I'll get going now." 

"Bye." 

She let me go and waved as she walked into the building as I started on my walk back to the hotel.  When I got up to my room, I found Baekhyun still awake on his phone with a towel hanging on his neck. 

After I took a shower and laid in my bed, Baekhyun put his phone down and laid on his side facing me.  "So?  Are you just going to cheat like that when ~you~ is away?" he asked. 

"What?!?  No!  I don't even consider that a date!  I could never, and I mean never, cheat on my precious sunshine, so shut up, Baekhyun," I said sternly. 

"Whoa, Yeol.  I was just kidding.  I know you would never cheat on someone like that.  You're my best friend, I know everything about you." 

"O-oh... sorry, Baek." 

Baekhyun chuckled.  "It's alright.  But speaking about your 'outing' with Nana, I find it kind of weird." 

"How?" 

"I don't know...  I guess it's just how she came out of no where and asked you out." 

"Oh.  I felt bad that if I didn't spend at least a little bit of time with her that she came all the way here for no reason, so... And she didn't even ask me out."  

"Okay, whatever you say."  

I sighed and decided to turn in for the night.  The next day would be filled with hours of practice and setting up for the next concert.  

 

 

 


Hia! First of all I'm very sorry about not updating in forever.  I was busy with family things, so I had no time to be on the computer at all.  And second of all, did you guys enjoy reading this chapter?  I think you guys will be very surprised about what will happen in the next chapter!  But as of now comment below on your thoughts about what will happen next!!  Thanks!

 

~Angelflyer