Chapter 62

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

The next day we were practicing in the company's practice room, my members seemed to be acting weird.  I didn't say anything, though, because they were always weird anyways. 

When it was break time, I was so lost in my phone and texting Baekhyun back because he was spaming me with random texts, that I didn't even notice taht all my members had left the room. 

I got up and was about to walk to the door until it swung opened.  Surprised, I took a step back.  There standing in the door frame was Chanyeol holding a flowers and a small cake that read, "Happy Anniversary!" 

I smiled and watched as he came in and stood right in front of me.  "Happy six-month anniversary, my love," Chanyeol said cheerfully. 

"Awe, Chanyeol-ie, you're so sweet," I said while taking away the flowers so that he didn't have to hold so much.  "You do know that our six-month anniversary is next week, though, right?" 

"Yeah, I know, but I'll be out of the country, so I decided why not celebrate it now." 

"Oh.  Well thank you, but I didn't prepare anything." 

"It's okay.  I wanted to do this and surprise you." 

After finally putting down the flowers and cake, we got the chance to hug and kiss each other.  We were interrupted, though, when I heard my members giggling behind us. 

I parted from Chanyeol and turned to look at the five standing near the door.  "Yah!" I yelled at them. 

"Sorry, sorry.  We were just coming to say goodbye," Meiying explained for all of them. 

"Yeah.  Anyways, have fun you two," Heeyoung said with a smirk. 

"Bye, lovebirds," Kana exclaimed before walking out. 

They each said their goodbyes and followed after Kana.  Then once they were gone, I turned and looked up to Chanyeol.  He was smiling as usual, then leaned forward and pecked my lips. 

I blushed then apologized for them.  "It's okay," he said and planted another peck on my lips. 

Then we ate the cake and snuggled up with each other for the rest of the evening.  And when it was getting really late and about time to leave, we both recieved a from our our own members. 

Chanyeol got a text from Baekhyun- or more like a picture.  It was of the two of us when we were at Chanyeol's sister's house playing with the soap and water.  Then the text I got from my group's chat group was of a picture of Chanyeol and I just a few hours ago hugging and holding each other. 

We both blushed and said that we were going to go kill our members, but in the end smiled.  It was actually pleasing to see those pictures.  It reminded me of how strong our relationship was. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I took ~you~ back home, to the roommate house this time, and walked in with her since it wasn't too late at night.  When we walked in, everyone seemed to be on the downstairs level, so I got a chance to say hi to everyone again. 

All of the roommates seemed happy, except for Soohyun, who scoffed when she saw the two of us, Nana, who looked sad, Seho, and Minwoo who had the same reaction as Soohyun. 

I pretended to be nice to them and be the mature one.  I greted them happily like I did everyone else and sat down with them all in the living room. 

We chatted until almost 2 in the morning.  It felt as if it were back when we first started the show.  To when there wasn't anybody trying to ruin my and ~you~'s relationship.  It was nice, but I knew on the inside that although everyone was talking friendly, there was that group of people that still hated that I was with ~you~ and not Nana. 

As I was getting ready to go, Nana pulled me aside to talk. 

"Hmm?" I hummed. 

"Chanyeol-ah... I'm so sorry.  Everything was my fault.  Now some of the other roommates hate you," she said. 

"I know.  It's okay.  I've known for a long time already.  There's nothing we can do.  They just have to fix their own attitudes." 

"Yeah, but I really am sorry.  Things have been complicated for you and ~you~ for so long..." 

"We're fine.  Maybe it's been a rough road, but we've been getting through it and our relationship got stronger." 

Then all of a sudden tears fell from her eyes.  I was shocked and looked around us.  "A-are you okay?" I asked worriedly. 
"Shouldn't you be hating me?  I mean, I caused you guys so much trouble and all.  I just don't understand."  She wiped away tears that were stained onto her cheek. 
"No.  I'm not one to hold a grudge.  But what happened did hurt, and it'll be like a nightmare that I just want to go away." 
"Still... I'm so sorry." 
"It's okay.  But can I ask for one thing?" 
"What is it?" 
"Can you help me and tell them to quit it?" 
"I'll ask them to tonight." 
"Thanks, Nana."  I smiled.  "I've got to get going now.  Bye." 
"Bye, Chanyeol-ah."  
I left and wemt back into the living room so that I could say goodbye to everyone once again.  Then I walked out with ~you~.  We stood behind the gate of the entrance.  
"What did Nana say?" she asked.  
"She just apologized.  I told her that it was fine because if it weren't for the scandals, then we wouldn't be this strong," I replied with a smile.  
There was a comfortable silence, but instead of just standing there, I leaned in and kissed her lips.  "I love you," I whispered. 
She kissed me again with more passion, showing me all her love for me in that one kiss. 
 
 
 
 
 

Hey guys!  Here's a short update.  I hope you guys liked it.  Things will be ending soon :(  BUT!  That only means that I'll be writing even more stories for you guys to enjoy! Heheh ^-^  Anyways, I have no idea what happened with the spacing and such.... it's so annoying, so others of you that are annoyed, I know how you feel. :P  I hope it'll be fine in the next chapter, but it's just being weird for me sadly...
 
 
 
~Angelflyer