Chapter 28

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

After what seemed like forever, I finally came back home.  EXO still has a couple more concerts to finish up, but we have a week before the next one, so time to relax for now.  The nice thing was that FOREVER was back for a while, too. 

I walked into the roommate house at about noon and greeted everyone who was seated in the living room just talking like normal.  After I threw my suitcase up in my room, I ran back down and joined them as they talked. 

As soon as I sat down between Gayeon and Sungwoo, all eyes were on me.  I looked at them curiously wondering what was happening.  Then Kangjoon spoke and said, "I think you and Gayeon look cute together, right, Minwoo?" 

Minwoo just silently nodded and looked away.  I was totally taken by surprise by this whole thing.  Then I glanced over to Gayeon.  She was slightly blushing red, but held a straight face.  I looked to Sungwoo trying to ask him what was going on through eye contact, but he just sighed and sat back.  I looked at everyone, but they all seemed to be discussing about me and Gayeon.  Then they suddenly switched Gayeon out for Nana. 

Soon, and thankfully, ~you~ came home.  I stood up right away and went to hug her.  She waved and greeted everyone then let me take her into my embrace.  I then leaned downwards and kissed her lips tenderly.  When we parted I noticed that her face went red and she had to look away for a second.  I giggled at her cuteness and helped her bring her bag up to her room. 

Once we got up to her room, I set her suitcase down by the foot of her bed and turned around right away causing her to bump into me.  She stumbled backwards a bit and I couldn't help but smile.  Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. 

"What's up with you today?" she asked with a slight smirk. 

"I missed you... plus, don't you remember that I have to give you a punishment?" I asked and leaned in to kiss her again. 

I pulled away, then tickled her sides until she almost fell from my arms.  "Yah!" she yelled and backed away from me.  I just continued to smile and tried to hold in my laughter.  

After a while of being alone together in her room, Nana and Soohyun came walking in.  Quietly I snuck out letting them have their roommate time with each other.  

As I walked around on the upstairs floor while texting my members, Gayeon came up the stairs.  I was still curious about what happened when we were all downstairs in the living room, so I stopped her and asked her about it.  

Gayeon's POV: 

All the roommates were downstairs sitting in the living room when I got back from practice.  After I took a shower I joined them.  Again the topic came across Nana and her crush on Chanyeol.  I honestly was irritated by this all now.  

"Chanyeol will be coming home soon," Seho announced to us all.  

"Then we can continue trying to seduce him for you, Nana," Soohyun said.  

I wondered if they knew how frustrated I was at the moment.  I mean I was purposely trying to make it obvious to them.  As they continued talking about their little "plan," I saw that Sungwoo wasn't too happy anout the situation either.  

Then all of a sudden I heard my name being mentioned.  I looked up from my phone that I took out to ignore them and wondered why I was part of it.  

"No!" I said.  "I'm not going to do that!"  

"Oh, come on, Gayeon-ah.  It's for Nana, do it for her alright?" pleaded Soohyun.  

I glanced over to Nana, who was sitting there quietly trying to look innocent and all.  "No," I sternly stated.  

Just then we heard the door open and Chanyeol came walking in happily.  He went upstairs to put his stiff away, then came back down to sit in between Sungwoo and me.  

They all stared at me and Chanyeol.  I knew they were waiting for me to do something, but for sure I would never make one of my bestest friends unhappy over something as stupid as this.  

Minwoo and Kangjoon kept saying things that made my cheeks heat up.  Obviously I was embarrassed, but I was also upset that Minwoo oppa was saying that Chanyeol and I looked cute together and stuff like that.  

~you~ came home a short while after.  Chanyeol got up immediately and went to greet his girlfriend.  I found it adorable when they hugged and kissed after being apart for so long, but from the looks of it it didn't seem like many of the roommates enjoyed the scene as much as I did.  

The couple left to go upstairs and then slowly we all started to leave to do our own things, too.  I was the only one left sitting on the couch after everyone had left because I was still on my phone.  Finally I got up like everyone else and headed up to my room.  

Before I reached my room, Chanyeol stopped me and asked to talk to me.  I nodded my head and led him into my room.  

"Umm... So, Gayeon-ah... do you like me?" Chanyeol asked as I sat down and plugged in my almost out of battery phone. 

I was taken by surprise by his sudden question, but I answered, "N-no.  I do not like you, Chanyeol." 

"Then... do you know why they were saying those things earlier?" 

I sighed and stared into his eyes wondering if I should tell him or not.  He looked really curious about the whole thing.  But before I could open my mouth and say something, Soohyun came walking into the room. 

"Hey, Gayeon-  Oh, hi, Chanyeol," she said. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the store with us."  She turned to Chanyeol.  "Did you want to come along, too?  Nana, Sungwoo, and Minwoo are coming." 

"It's okay.  I'll stay home," Chanyeol said. 

Soohyun nodded her head then turned back to me.  I said yes and followed her downstairs leaving Chanyeol without an answer.  I felt bad that I didn't answer him, but then again how could I tell my best friend's boyfriend that basically all of their cast slash roommates hated the fact that he wasn't dating Nana. 

Nana's POV:

I got so excited and happy when Chanyeol came back home after being gone for so long.  I really wanted to jump up and give him a hug right when he came walking in, but I didn't think it would've been right to do so.  He is still dating ~you~ after all. 

When he came back down, I thought he would come sit next to me since there was an opened seat next to me, but he chose to sit in between Sungwoo and Gayeon. 

~you~ came home and I saw Chanyeol get up right away and wrapped his arms around her.  Jealousy hit me, and quite hard, especially when he kissed her right on the lips in front of us.  Right then and there my heart broke into two and as soon as the two left to go upstairs I had to excuse myself from everyone for a minute. 

Quickly I walked out to the backyard and let a few tears fall from my eyes.  Soon Soohyun came out and comforted me.  She let me cry on her shoulder for the couple of minutes that I needed to express my feelings. 

"Are you okay?" she asked while looking at me worriedly.  I nodded my head in response, then we made our way back into the house.  Thankfully I wasn't wearing any make-up today, so no one could tell that I had been crying. 

 

 


Hello my readers!  Here's another chapter for you all!  I hope you guys like it!  Hmm... i might put up a poll later or something, but I want to ask you guys what/who I should write about next since I finished with my Boyfriend Kwangmin's story.  I was thinking another Chanyeol fanfic that I had in mind for a while, or my Boyfriend Minwoo's fanfic... I don't know, but for sure I'll be putting up a Kai (another one!) fanfic soon!  While you guys wait you can go read my other fanfics/oneshots of Lay, Luhan, Kai, and Vixx's Hongbin!  :)  THANKS~

 

~Angelflyer