Chapter 29

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

It seemed like almost everyone had left for the grocery store except for me and Chanyeol.  So it was more time for the two of us to be alone together especially since all of the cameras went to record everyone else. 

We sat in the upstairs living room and cuddled next to one another on the couch.  As I played with his hand, he watched t.v.  We made conversations here and there, but we mostly just sat there and enjoyed each others' company. 

"Hey, have you noticed the roommates acting weird lately?" Chanyeol asked out of no where. 

"No.  Why?" I answered. 

"It's nothing...  Oh, I wanted to ask you to come with me to my parents' restaurant tomorrow.  I've been telling them about you and they said that they really want to meet you, so..."  He became shy and I thought he was just the cutest.  

"Sure," I replied.  

He smiled and got all excited.  Then he snuggled even closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder.  Suddenly he got a phone call surprising the both of us.  

"Hello?" he answered.  

I watched as he talked on the phone.  He seemed to be talking causally so I guessed that he was speaking with one of s.  Then he hung up and turned to look at me.  

"Let's go out and meet with my members," he said.  I nodded my head in response and ran to my room to slip socks on and grab my necessities. 

Just as I was running down the stairs to a waiting Chanyeol, I thought about out relationship for a second.  "Oppa, what if someone sees us?" I asked worriedly as I slowed my walking. 

"It's okay.  We'll be careful, but if they do find out promise me that you'll stay with me no matter what," he said staring into my eyes lovingly. 

"Of course, I promise," I said and walked into his embrace. 

Chanyeol had recently gotten his driver's license, so we climbed into one of the Roommate cars and drove off.  The only time that I had got a little frightened was when we got onto the very busy roads and there were many cars around.  Other than that, everything else was fine and went smoothly. 

We met up with s at their dorm first.  Chanyeol slipped my hand into his as we walked down the hallway to their dorm.  He led me inside the dorm to the living room where everyone was. 

"Oh, hey Chanyeol; ~you~.  You guys got here fast," Suho said and got up from the couch. 

We greeted them all except for Baekhyun because he was no where to be seen.  Then we headed out to the nearby basketball court where they said that they go all the time when they're free. 

I played basketball with them since they were short a player.  As I was playing with them, my loose pants kept slipping down and I had to pull it up all the time, and my shirt would lift up when ever I try to shoot.  I didn't notice that they guys were staring at me until Chanyeol said something. 

"Wait," Chanyeol called out.  Everyone stopped in their place and looked at him.  "~you~-ah, come here and wear my sweater."  I nodded my head and walked over to Chanyeol. 

"Really, Chanyeol?  We're stopping the game just for this?" Kris asked. 

"Yes because these maknaes don't know how to keep their eyes off my girl."  He glared at Tao, Kai, and Sehun while they tried defending themselves. 

When I got to Chanyeol, he pulled his sweater over his head and put it on me.  He smiled satisfyingly and kissed the top of my head. 

We continued playing for a good 20 minutes before we took a break and Baekhyun and Taeyeon joined us.  I was sweating like crazy and gulping down my whole water bottle. 

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID.  It was Jisoo.  I found it weird that he would call me right now at this time, he should be in class right now. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"~you~, where are you?!?" Jisoo asked in a panicked voice. 

"I'm with Chanyeol, why?"  All the guys and Taeyeon looked at me. 

"Come to the hospital." 

"Why?" 

"Hyunsu was in a car accident." 

My eyes widened in shock.  "No, you're lying!"  Suddenly memories flashed in my mind when my mom died in a car accident. 

"Hurry, Kwan is waiting." 

He hung up and my arm dropped to my side.  I still couldn't believe that this was happening, but I slowly started on my way to the hospital while ignoring what everyone was asking and saying to me. 

I wasn't paying any attention to anything because I was still in shock, but then I heard a loud car horn honk.  When I finally snapped into reality I turned my head and saw a speeding car heading straight my way.  And again that scene where my mother died came into my mind again.  Before it could hit me, though, I felt someone pull me backwards into their arms. 

"~you~!  ~you~-ah!" Chanyeol kept calling my voice. 

My eyes were shut closed tightly and I could feel my heart beating hard against my chest.  I opened my eyes to Chanyeol's voice.  I looked up at him and tears started falling down my cheeks. 

"Shh, don't cry.  It's okay now.  I'm here," Chanyeol cooed. 

Slowly we walked back to the rest of the guys.  He tried to let go of me and make me sit down on the bench, but I was still too shaken up and didn't want to let go of him. 

Chanyeol's POV:

We all stopped talking when ~you~ got on the phone because it seemed like the call was very important.  Then suddenly she exclaimed, "No,you're lying!"  And that surprised me. 

When she got off the phone, we all tried asking if she was okay, but she didn't speak to us at all.  Instead, she turned to walk into the city.  I turned and stared at the guys for a second before chasing after her in a hurry. 

My eyes grew when she didn't stop walking at a cross walk.  A car was speeding down the road at the same time and I quickly made my way to her accidentally bumping into people as I did.  My eyes kept switching between her and the car hoping that I'd make it to her before the car got there.  Luckily I made it to her first and pulled her backwards into my embrace before she got hit.  Literally my heart stopped at that moment and I was breathing so hard. 

I took her back to where the guys were and tried to sit her down and get some water, but she wouldn't let go of me.  I couldn't blame her though, if I were her I'd be scared to death, too. 

"Baek, could you get some water?" I asked and looked to Baekhyun.  He nodded his head and left to grab some water bottles. 

~you~ continued to grip tightly onto my shirt while tears still ran down her cheeks.  It hurt me so much when I saw her in tears.  I tightened my grasp around her and kissed the top of her head trying to comfort her the best I could. 

 

 


Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I'm not updating so frequently anymore... BUT  I'm on spring break right now, so I'll try my best to update as often as possible on this fanfic and my other ones as well!  Any ideas on what will happen next?  Or any ideas in general that I could sneak into this fanfic or maybe one of my other fanfics?  Any ways, thank you all for reading and being patient with my laziness... I really am greatful for all of you!  And thank you for all you love for the fanfic!  <3  I hope you enjoyed reading!!  ^-^  Okay, I'll stop talking now, hehe :)

 

~Angelflyer