Chapter 52

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

It was Wednesday and I had the whole day to spend with my roommates...  Actually I wasn't too excited to spend time with my roommates, especially after what Sungwoo had told me, but it was for the fans. 

After eating breakfast, we all gathered in the living room deciding on what to do.  There was only me, Sungwoo, Gayeon, Seho, Nana, Soohyun, Kangjoon, and Sora noona today.  All of the other roommates were at a schedule and ~you~ was still on haitus. 

We discussed for about ten minutes before we decided on going hiking.  So after we changed, we met downstairs once again and then headed off to the nearest hiking trail. 

As soon as we got there, we began walking on the trail right away.  And as much as I wanted to just stay close to Sungwoo and Gayeon, it seemed like Nana and them kept pulling me back. 

It started to give me a headache again and make me feel frustrated.  But I tried to just ignore it and keep going.  When we got to a rocky area and had to climb upwards, I heard Nana scream and felt someone hang onto my shoulders.  I turned and found Nana looking scared while Seho and Soohyun were smirking in the back. 

I released a inaudible sigh and kept climbing up, not thinking too much of the situation.  A few minutes later while we were on even surface again and Nana was walking beside me, she yelped again and grabbed my arm.  I turned to face them and saw that Soohyun, who was on the other side of Nana was trying to hide her giggles. 

"Be careful," I mumbled and tried walking away from her grasp. 

Later on when lunch time came around, I sat on a bench with Sungwoo while the others climbed up the last bit of stairs.  As they approached us, I clearly saw the foot that Kangjoon put in front of Nana to trip her.  I got up and caught her in time before she fell to the ground, but quickly brought her back up to her feet before clenching my teeth together and walking back up towards the parking lot. 

"Hey, Chanyeol!" I heard Sungwoo call after me.  I felt bad that I was ignoring him, but I just had to get away from everyone.  I needed to be alone for a little bit to clear my mind before my headache grew bigger. 

Soon enough I made it to the parking lot.  I sat down on a rock and pulled my backpack around so that I could take out my water bottle.  It felt nice to be alone and have no one talk to me or push someone into me.  It's already bad enough that that happens at the airport all the time when we travel overseas. 

Here and there there would be some fans who noticed me and called out my name.  I looked up and forced a smile while waving to them as they walked passed, then went back to my thinking. 

Then my stomach grumbled, and that's when I realized that I hadn't eaten anything yet for lunch.  I pulled out the sandwich that I made this morning and began munching on it.  And when I was halfway done eating, Sungwoo appeared in front of me. 

"There you are, Chanyeol-ah," he said. 

Then the rest of the roommates came into view.  I really didn't want to face them yet, so I looked down to my sandwich and continued to eat it without saying a word. 

I heard footsteps walk away, then I looked up again.  There was only Sungwoo standing in font of me now.  "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah..." I said with a slight nod. 

"I know what ticked you off, I'm sorry I didn't say anything." 

"No, it's okay.  I should've dealt with it better than that." 

Sungwoo shook his head.  "I would've rather you walked away like that instead of starting an argument." 

"We should get going if we still want to walk around the other half of the trails," I said after a minute. 

"Actually, I think we're done for the day.  I'll go get them." 

"Okay." 

When we got home, I went to take a long shower first.  Once I finished and got dressed, I heard my phone ring.  I quickly walked out of the bathroom and went to grab my phone. 

"Hello, my sunshine," I greeted. 

"Hi, oppa," ~you~ said. 

"How are you?" 

"Good.  How about you?" 

"I'm okay." 

"Is something wrong?" 

"Well... some of the other roommates tried getting me and Nana closer...  I felt so uncomfotable." 

"Oh, it's okay, oppa." 

"~you~-ah, I miss you so much." 

"I miss you, too.  Just bare with it for a little bit longer, okay?" 

"I'll stay strong just for you." 

"Heheh, good.  I'll be back as soon as I can." 

"Okay.  I love you." 

"I love you too, Chanyeol-ie." 

"Bye, bye." 

"Bye." 

I hung up with a smile and fell backwards onto my bed.  Just listening to her voice made me smile, but seeing her and having her next to me would make me be the happiest person alive. 

That evening, my phone buzzed telling me that I had a notification.  When I looked at it I saw an article of me and Nana again.  I thought that it was one of the old ones, but it had new pictures that were of today.  I was shocked that they only caught the picture when Nana held onto my arm and when I was helping her back up. 

Then I read some comments about the whole situation. 

Why do you guys think that this couple is real?  SM hasn't even announced anything yet.  It was only confirmed by Pledis. 

AWE!  Aren't Nana and Chanyeol the cutest couple ever?  <3

I ship this couple so much!  ^-^

Wait... something's fishy.  Why is it only Pledis announcing that they are a couple? 

I don't know about you guys but I really like Chanyeol and ~you~... 

Chanyeol and ~you~ forever! 

I love Nana and I love Chanyeol! <3 

I was thankful that there were some fans out there that supported me and ~you~.  I was also thankful to those who thought about it more and realized that my company had not said a thing about it yet.  It made me happy and relieved for once since this thing started. 

 

 


Hello!  If you were to comment on the article about Nana and Chanyeol without knowing the truth behind it all, what would it be?  I'm very curious to see what you guys would have said! ^-^  Anyways, I'm thinking of what I should do next... I have a couple of scenarios in mind, but I'm not sure... Hmmm.. :P

 

~Angelflyer