Chapter 11

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

When I woke up that morning, I got a text from my brother, Kwan, telling me that he's going to book plane tickets for next week Friday and to be ready by then.  I texted him back saying okay, but also asking if I could bring someone along.  He, being pretty laid back when it came to me sometimes, said sure.  I was so happy at that moment in the van that I hit my head on the ceiling. 

"What's got you so excited?" Heeyoung asked. 

"She probably got a text from Chanyeol," Minji teased. 

"No," I snapped and lightly flicked her head.  She rubbed the spot where I flicked her and whined.  That only made me laugh and sit back.  Minji glared at me in a way saying that she'd get me back. 

"Typical maknaes," Kana said and shook her head.  "Watch, soon they'll be loving each other."

What Kana said made the unnies start laughing like crazy, even our manager started cracking up.  Minji and I looked at each other and both flicked Kana on the head.  Although, what she said was kind of true.  One minute we're messing with each other, the other minute we are working well with each other to attack our unnies. 

We arrived at the company and quickly discussed about our fan-meeting that was going to be soon.  Then we went to get dressed and get all our make-up done.  For some reason it seemed like my turned took forever.  I hate just sitting there to get my make-up done for some time that seems like an hour straight. 

Finally after getting all ready to go out and meet our fans, we went out.  It was at a small venue only a few minutes away if we walked.  Inside we heard the fans yelling and it sounded like music to my ears.  I loved hearing them.  It was just amazing to stand out in front of them and looking at every single one of their smiles. 

We walked out onto the platform slash stage and greeted them.  "Annyeonghaseyo!  We are FOREVER!  Nice to meet you all!" Heeyoung started and we joined in.  Then we danced to our latest song and signed their albums or whatever they had. 

After meeting all the fans that were there, we went back to the company and discussed more about our Japan debut.  A date was set and then more things were talked about.  Once we were done meeting with the CEO, I went to talk to my manager about taking a short break on the weekend I would be going to visit my dad.  She agreed right away and just let me have off.  I thanked her before running back to my members. 

"How is it living at the Roommate house?" Heeyoung asked me. 

"It's really cool.  They're all very nice and caring," I replied. 

"I'm jealous..." Yimin pouted. 

We all laughed.  We started practicing our new dance afterwards for about 5 hours.  It was still kind of new so we made mistakes here and there.  When it was late afternoon we were getting ready to part.  Before I left, I told them that I'd be going back home next weekend.  They replied that it was a good thing that I was planning to go. 

They dropped me off at the Roommate house and drove off.  I went inside and threw my bag onto my bed before coming back down and seeing if anyone was home.  I didn't spot anyone so I started to feel a bit lonely. 

Then I suddenly heard a strumming of a guitar.  I turned my head to where it was coming from.  Outside.  I put my shoes on and walked out to the back.  There Chanyeol was sitting on the chair playing his guitar.  I smiled seeing him so focused on his guitar and playing a nice little song. 

When he finished with the song I said, "That was nice.  Play another one."

He looked up at me and smiled.  He waved me over and I went to sit next to him.  He started strumming another melody as I sat down.  It was a nice upbeat kind of song- perfect for summer that was approaching.  When he finished he immediately looked up to me and looked straight into my eyes. 

Just by him turning to me and staring gently into my eyes felt magical.  Nothing else seemed to matter right then and time even felt like it stopped.  It was just the two of us.  No one else to disturb us.  Just us two sitting in the backyard, listening to music, and enjoying each other's presence and the weather.  It seemed just perfect. 

After a little bit, we heard the backdoor open and close.  He sat up straight and cleared his throat while I looked away.  And then we saw Bom walking towards us. 

"Annyeong, noona," Chanyeol greeted. 

"Hi.  I came to see what you two were doing," she smiled. 

"Chanyeol was playing his guitar and I decided to come out and listen since it's such a nice day," I said. 

"It is.  I hope it won't rain, I thought I saw the weather say that it might rain later in the week.  But any ways, can I hear a little?"

Chanyeol nodded his head and started strumming his guitar once again.  Us three sat there enjoying the sun and listening to Chanyeol play his guitar so nicely.  Then Bom got up and said good-bye to us before heading back inside. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Right after I got done playing, I looked straight up to ~you~ to see her reaction and how she liked it.  When I did, she looked absolutely beautiful.  Lately I've been finding myself thinking about her a lot and finding her quite attractive every time I see her... wait... did I just think that?  Oh... well, I don't think it's a bad thing. 

Bom noona interrupted our moment, though.  I was a little angry, but I couldn't stay mad at her.  She was way too nice and fun to be mad at, plus she likes EXO and my music.  When she left, I suddenly felt extremely happy because me and ~you~ were once again left alone together. 

I turned to face her.  She smiled to me and then said, "My brother said that he can get you a plane ticket if you want to come.  I'm going next weekend."

I thought for a minute.  Then I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and called my manager to ask if I could have the next Friday and weekend off.  He was a little hesitant at first, but I begged him and he eventually gave in and said okay, but I had to be back Monday morning.  I thanked him and hung up. 

"I can go with you," I said calmly although I felt like I was about to burst any second then.  "How will we tell our roommates?  Won't they think that... w-we're kind of getting away and stuff?" 

"U-uh... I'll tell them.  Plus I need to talk to the staff," she replied. 

Later on that night Sungwoo went to meet up with his cast members that he was working with for a play.  I went to go surprise him because I just wanted to.  There really isn't a real reason to be honest. 

First I went to get him a cake and some wine.  Then I made my way over to the restaurant that they were at.  I walked in and the who group greeted me.  It felt a little bit awkward at first, but Sungwoo made me feel welcome and comfortable. 

Your POV:

I was so nervous at dinner because I decided to tell my roommates that I'll be leaving for the weekend next week because I already contacted the staff and told them.  They said that they'd use some other videos to cover up me missing for that weekend if they are planning to put videos from that weekend for the next airing. 

We all sat at the dinner table, except for Chanyeol and Sungwoo.  We were just naturally talking about regular everyday things, then Soohyun asked if I was okay.  I looked up and nodded. 

"You look like you have something on your mind," Soohyun said. 

"Ahh... kind of," I smiled a little. 

"What is it?" Kangjoon asked. 

"I'll be going to back to America next weekend-"

"Really?  Are you planning to stay there?" Kangjoon said and cut me off. 

"No," I giggled.  "I'm only going to visit family and then I'll come back."

"Oh... you scared me.  I thought you were going to move back to America forever," Gayeon said.

"Heh... I'm sorry.  But yeah, I'm only going for the weekend and Chanyeol will be coming with me," I said the last part in a low voice.  They all stared at me with big eyes.  I could see myself shrinking as they stared me down.  I don't think it was a bad thing, but they seemed surprised.  I knew what they were thinking, too.  "It's not what you think, though.  We aren't dating, he's just accompanying me there and back." 

Soohyun's POV:

When ~you~ said that she and Chanyeol were going overseas with each other, I was shocked.  Then I thought about Nana.  I quickly glanced over to her to see her reaction.  It didn't seem too good.  She looked shocked as well and a little bit of sadness showed.  I felt bad for her, but then again ~you~ is also my roommate.  This whole situation on both of my roommates liking the same guy was frustrating and I couldn't just pick a side. 

After dinner, Nana went straight up to our room.  I followed after a minute or so.  Inside the room, Nana was sitting on her bed on her phone.  I closed the door behind me and went to sit next to her. 

"Yes, unnie?" she asked. 

"Are you okay?" I replied. 

"Yeah.  It's not like they're dating or anything.  They're just going to go and come back.  Nothing could possibly happen." 

"I'm glad you're thinking positively.  I just wanted to check on you."

"Well, I'm fine, but thank you." 

I smiled to her and then got up and left the room.  I went back to where everyone else was and talked to them.  While we were talking downstairs in the living room, Chanyeol came home.  He greeted us all and then went straight to sit next to ~you~.  I wondered about the two for a little bit wondering if they were a couple or not or if they had feelings for one another.

Throughout the night while we were talking, i noticed little things that happened between the two.  They would glance at each other once in a while and smile, they were even sitting pretty close to each other, and made skinships that weren't really noticeable.  I started to get really curious about them. 

 

 

---------------------------

Hi there!! here's a chapter for you guys!! I hope you like it!! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer