Chapter 20

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

While we were at the resurant, someone called me.  It was Baekhyun.  As we were sitting at the table, I decided to call Baekhyun back just in case it was something important. 

"Hello?" Baekhyun answered. 

"Did you need something?" I asked. 

"Ah, no.  I was just bored." 

We went on talking about nothing really.  Then Minwoo hyung suggested that Baekhyun come over.  I nodded my head and asked Baekhyun.  "Did you want to come over?" 

"When?" 

I looked up to my roommates.  "Today," Minwoo said. 

I repeated what Minwoo said to Baekhyun.  He agreed and then we hung up.  After we quickly ate, we hopped back into the car and drove back home.  This time instead of squeezing into the truck with Minwoo, Nana, Bom, Kangjoon, and Gayeon, I decided to climb into ~you~'s manager's car and ride with them. 

The thought of having my best friend over to hang out, and then sitting in a car alone with my girlfriend made me feel really happy.  Me and ~you~ sat in the back seats while her manager drove us home.  It was quite peaceful just the two of us. 

"I really missed you when you were gone," I said while slipping her hand into mine. 

"I really missed you too, oppa," she replied. 

"When are you leaving?" 

"In two days.  I wish I could stay longer, but we still have some filming to do."  She started to pout a little. 

"It's okay.  Just text me every chance you get so that I won't worry too much about you." 

"Of course I will." 

We continued to talk like that for the rest of the ride.  Then when we got home, we grabbed our stuff and went inside.  I was surprised to Baekhyun there even though he called me and said that he was already waiting for me at the house.  I quickly went over to my best friend and greeted him. 

"Hyung, you're here," I greeted him.

"I was wondering when you were going to show up," he laughed scratching the back of his head.

We all went up to the upstairs lounge and stayed there talking for awhile when ~you~ heard the door bell ring she ran down the stairs disappearing from my sight.

 

Your POV: 

I ran down the stairs to answer the door instead of running into the kitchen to ask who it was, I ran outside instead.  I forgot I only had a large top on which made me look like I was wearing a baggy dress I contemplated on if I should go put pants on or not, though I was half way there so I just didn't bother, I opened the door, but before I did I adjusted my top and took a deep breath as I opened the door.  I could see 2 sets of legs standing there and to my surprise it was Jongin and Sehun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun and Jongin" I bowed and greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, ~you~," they both greeted me and bowed. 

I walked in silently with the two boys and as we walked in, Ga Yeon walked down the stairs and got startled at the sight of Jongin and Sehun she quickly ran down and bowed to the boys and greeted them with a wave.  We walked up stairs and when the Roomates saw the boys they all stood up to clap and greet them.  Chanyeol stood up and clapped loudly while laughing.

"Ahhhhhhh, what are you guys doing here?" he laughed.

"We were bored at the dorm we decided to come visit you," Jongin said.

"Come, come," Sungwoo signaled the two boys to sit by him.

"So what should we do?" I asked while sitting down.

"Why don't we play a game?" Nana suggested.

"That sounds good what about hide and seek?" Sungwoo joked. 

"We're a bit too old for that game," I laughed.

"Come on, it's an awesome game," Chanyeol groaned. 

"Hey, I didn't know you liked kid games," I said and looked at him. 

"Can we please play?" Chanyeol he begged. 

"Well if everyone else wants to play then why not?" 

Everyone agreed to playing hide and seek, which honestly I didn't mind at all.  I paired up with Sehun since Nana wanted to take Chanyeol, although it made me pretty jealous.  Jongin and Seho were it, so as they were counting to 50 we were finding our hiding places.  I went with Sehun and we ran around the house to find places to hide.  I slowly and carefully walked up the stairs to avoid making any noise.  

When I got to the top lounge, it seemed like Jongin and Seho were already starting to finding people.  I waved Sehun trying to tell him to go away and hide somewhere.  I looked around in the rooms and saw that Chanyeol and Sungwoo's door was left slightly opened, so as a good friend I walked over to close it.  But as I walked towards it, I heard people talking and I peeked through the crack of the door and noticed two figures sitting on the bed.  

I adjusted my eyes to see Chanyeol and Nana just sitting there talking.  I stood there for awhile to see if she'd do anything.  I waited at least a minute, then they got up from the bed.  Nana suddenly grabbed Chanyeol by the hand and pulled him in for a hug and kissed him on the cheek.  I cursed in my head at the sight of her hugging and kissing my boyfriend.  I was beyond furious and I felt like crying.  I felt like walking in and confronting her about it, but I didn't wanna make a fool of myself.  I could feel the tears rush down my cheeks as I was thinking about it.  The constant flow of questions were rushing through my head "Why would he do that to me" or "Did he like her now."  I couldn't stop myself from crying so I quickly rushed down the stairs where I ran into Jongin and Seho and we all fell to the ground hurting one another.

"Are you alright, ~you~?" Jongin asked, brushing himself off.

"I'm so sorry," Seho said.

"Ouch, that hurt so bad, but I'm alright," I said rubbing my head while getting up.

"We didn't mean to make you cry," Jongin said scratching his head.

I didn't wanna tell them the real reason on why i was crying so instead I said, "Its alright I really mean it, I'm fine." Then I rubbed both their backs.


A/N; Hello im TeReo the co-author for this story im like the author that will be doing all the drama (if im allowed) and some fluff i hope you liked this chapter as much as i did writing it Please stick with this story till the end Thank you guys so much Please Enjoy xox <3