Chapter 46

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

A few days passed since Ahnsol left to America, and I miss her like crazy.  I feel empty and sad without her here, and I know that I can call her and video chat with her, but it's not the same.  I really want to hold her in my arms and kiss her soft, pink lips. 

"Chanyeol!" I heard someone call me.  I sighed and focused back to reality. 

"What?" I called back. 

"Time to get back to practicing," Baekhyun said. 

I got up from the hardwood floor and put my phone away.  Our concert was in two days and we were practicing again as usual.  As we all stood in our positions waiting for the music to start, I thought about ~you~ again.  When the music finally started, I numbly began dancing next to my members.  I'm not like this all the time, actually I've been only starting to feel dead because ~you~ has been gone.  When she's here I feel like I could run around the whole city twelve times- I'm mean I'm just exaggerating, but what I'm trying to say is that she makes me feel as if I'm on cloud-nine. 

After practice, we all went to the hotel and rode the elevator up to our rooms.  I shared a room with Baekhyun, but he went to Suho and Kris' room to talk about something with them. 

Just after I took a nice shower, I walked out into the room and heard my phone ring.  I made my way over to the bed where my phone lay and picked it up.  It was Nana calling, which I found kind of weird because it was late at night. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Chanyeol-ie," Nana said. 

"Yeah?" I said, shaky because I started missing ~you~ again after hearing Nana call me that. 

"Did I wake you?" 

"No, I've been up." 

"Oh.  Anyways, you have your concert tomorrow, right?" 

"Yeah.  Why?" 

"Just asking.  But we really miss you over here.  You've been gone way too long already." 

But my sunshine has been gone longer...  I sighed.  "Well, I'll be back after a couple more days." 

"That seems too long, though." 

It seems like one hundred years before ~you~ comes back.  "I know.  I'll try to be back home as soon as possible." 

"Okay.  Well, good night then.  I just wanted to call you and tell you that we miss."  

"Oh, I miss you guys too."  

"Goodnight, Chanyeol-ie."  

"Goodnight."  

I put my phone onto the bed side table next to a lamp and spread my whole body across the bed.  That was such a weird call.  Nana has never called me until recently, so I felt kind of awkward.  

A few minutes after I ended the call with Nana, Baekhyun came back into the room.  He looked tired as ever.  Then he flopped onto the bed right next to mine and let out a groan.  

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat up.  

He fixed his position so that he was more comfortable, then looked up at me.  "I'm so tired."  

I chuckled.  "That's it?  Then go to sleep."  

"But I'm too excited for tomorrow."  

"Make up your mind Baekhyun-ah."  

"I don't know," he whined.  

I just laughed.  He was being so childish right then.  But after my laughter died down, I thought about the call from Nana again.  The more I thought about it the more I realized the little things, such as her voice being so sweet.  

"Hyung," I called Baekhyun. "I got a call from Nana just a few minutes ago."  

"Yeah, what about it?" Baekhyun replied.  

"Well, nevermind.  It's nothing." 

"Don't lie." 

"It's really nothing.  I'm probably just going crazy." 

"Is it because you miss ~you~ again?" 

"I'm always missing her.  It feels like there's an empty space in my heart.  I need her affection, to hear her voice, her touch, her everything." 

"Whoa.  I didn't know that your guys' relationship was already all the way there." 

"Baek!" 

"What?" 

"We are not there!  We-we're taking it slow..." 

Baekhyun just smirked at me then slipped under the covers.  "Sure whatever you say, Yoda."  Then he turned the lamp off and closed his eyes. 

Now the room was dark with only the moon and stars producing light.  I turned to lay on my side and look out the window.  And after staring out the window for a good amount of time, I texted ~you~ quickly then went off to dreamland. 

The next morning I was awaken by the sunlight shining down on my face.  I squinted my eyes and then sat up and looked over to Baekhyun.  He was still sleeping and showed no signs of getting up anytime soon.  So I took this advantage to go and get ready in the bathroom before he took way too long. 

After I was done washing up, I walked out to the balcony.  This time we got lucky and no fans were swarming the lobby or the outside of the hotel, so I was free to sit out there and relax for a bit. 

Suddenly my phone rang just as I was about to close my eyes.  "H-hello?" I answered with a smile. 

"Chanyeol-ie," my sunshine said. 

"Yeah?" 

I heard her sniffle.  "I-I really miss you." 

My smile disappeared as soon as I heard her little sniffle.  I could then tell that she had been crying.  "I miss you, too.  What's wrong?" 

"My dad is refusing to eat still...  I don't know what to do.  I mean, it's only been a couple of days, but....  I just really want to come home." 

"Shh," I hushed her quietly.  "Don't cry.  I'm sure that your dad is just being a little stubborn right now, you just have to be patient."  As much as I wanted her to come back and let me hold her for forever, I know that she should just stay there until she worked out the problems.  Because even if she did come back, she would be depressed and thinking about it constantly. 

"Okay...  But I still miss you so much." 

"I miss you like crazy, too.  I really wish that I could be there with you." 

"Me, too.  I really need your comfort." 

"As soon as you get back don't expect me to let go of you anytime soon." 

I heard her giggle and that was enough to know that I got her mind off the stress for a little bit.  "Well, I have to go now, oppa.  I'll call you again later.  And good luck with your concert." 

"Oh, you remember?" 

"Of course I remember.  How could I forget?" 

"I just thought that you might've forgotten because-" 

"I can't forget when it's about you, Chanyeol-ie." 

It made my cheeks slightly heat up when she said that.  "Uh, well..." I said. 

"Is the Park Chanyeol being shy?" she began teasing. 

"Get to bed!  I know it's late over there.  Goodnight, my love.  I love you." 

She giggled.  "I love you too, oppa.  Bye." 

"Bye, my love." 

 

 


Hello my dear readers :)  Did you guys like this chapter?  I know that there was some confusion earlier about the chapter being read and not being read.  It's because I forgot to check the "hide chapter" box and I accidentally let the first half of the chapter out for some, but here it is finally!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading!  And again I'm sorry :P  Comment below, too! 

 

~Angelflyer