Chapter 67

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

After the MAMA awards, we all went to the after-party that was being held by the producers of the whole thing.  One by one each group left and headed to one of the producers' mansion. 

I stayed behind and waited for Chanyeol who was talking with Seho.  My members who were about ready to leave, asked me if I was going with them. 

"I'm going to stay back and wait for Chanyeol," I told them. 

"Okay, we'll tell unnie then," Heeyoung said. 

Then they grabbed their stuff and began walking towards the exit with our manager.  Once they left, I went over to the two that were talking.  Chanyeol wrapped his hand around mine right when I stopped next to him. 

"Hi," I greeted them both. 

"Hey, ~you~," Seho said with a smile. 

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. 

"Yeah, let's go," Chanyeol said. 

We carpooled with Seho to the mansion then split off from him as soon as we walked through the door. 

Chanyeol and I found a semi-quiet place where we could comfortably talk to one another without being interrupted.  I sat down first, then Chanyeol sat next to me and bumped his head with mine. 

"How was winning the biggest award today?" I asked. 

"I'm really happy.  We all were extremely happy when they called our name.  It was almost unbelievable," he replied while smiling. 

"I'm so proud of you guys." 

"I'm proud of you guys, too." 

"Heh, even though we didn't get anything," I joked.  He looked at me.  "Well, even if we didn't win any categories, we still enjoyed performing.  And I enjoyed being with you." 

"I enjoyed being with you, too." 

I smiled and kissed his cheek.  "Oh, what were you and Seho talking about?" 

"It was nothing.  He just congratulated me." 

Chanyeol's POV:

I decided not to worry ~you~ anymore and told her that Seho just congratulated me instead of telling her what our real conversation was about. 

 

*Back to when Chanyeol and Seho were talking*

"Hey, Chanyeol," Seho hyung called to me. 

I turned and faced him.  He ran over quickly and stopped in front of me.  "Yeah, hyung?" I asked. 

"Are you okay?  I overheard that you threw up after your performance," he said. 

"Yeah, I'm okay." 

"I'm glad you're better." 

"Thanks...  Where did you get the drink you gave me earlier, though?" 

"Huh?  Oh, that was from Soohyun, she asked me to give it to you." 

"Do you even know what it was?" 

"No.  Why?" 

"Because that's the only thing I could think of that would've caused me to throw up." 

"Are you saying that Soohyun put something in there?" 

"Yeah, kind of... I guess." 

"She might've.  I can't say yes or no because she just handed them to me and told me to give it to you.  How much did you drink?" 

"Only a couple of sips because it didn't taste that great."  I made a disgusted face. 

"Oh." 

I thought for a second.  Then it hit me.  "I'm so dumb," I suddenly exclaimed. 

"Why?" 

"Because Soohyun told me something yesterday, and I think it has to do with giving you the drink to give me." 

"Well, what did she say?" 

Then that's when ~you~ came over and stood next to me.  I decided to drop the subject and let her hand automatically slip into mine. 

*Back to Chanyeol and you*

 

I played with ~you~'s fingers and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb.  We whispered sweet nothings to one another until it became late.  Everyone was getting ready to leave already.  I sighed as it came closer and closer to when me and my sunshine must part ways. 

Eventually, my members got me to go into the van while her members did the same. 

The next day when we got back to Korea, we had a free day.  So the first thing on my list was to go over to the 'Roommate' house.  I rang the door bell and got let in right away. 

As soon as I walked through the door, I went looking for Soohyun without saying hello to anyone.  When I found her, she was in her room.  She didn't look surprised to see me and continued to sit at her make-up desk. 

"Soohyun," I said sternly. 

"What is it?" she asked nonchalantly. 

"What is wrong with you?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

I saw from the corner of my eye the other roommates who were home starting to crowd the doorway, trying to see what was going on. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about.  Don't play dumb," I said starting to get annoyed. 

"I really don't," she said turning to look at me. 

"Really?  Then thanks for the drink that made me throw up," I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes. 

"Oh, did you enjoy it?" 

"What did you put in it?" 

"Nothing, I just bought it from the store." 

"Soohyun!  I'm through with playing games with you.  Quit it.  I don't even know why you're still on this.  It has nothing to do with you.  If Nana doesn't have a problem with it, then you shouldn't either." 

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" 

I stayed silent. 

"See...  Plus, I had already warned you, hadn't I?" 

I thought back to the night when she threatened me.  "That's not the point.  The point is that you better quit the nonsense." 

"Shut up!" 

"Hey, hey, hey," Sungwoo said squeezing through to get into the room.  "What's going on in here?"  He looked between the two of us. 

"Nothing," Soohyun said simply and turned back to her desk and pretended that nothing happened. 

"'Nothing', my !" I exclaimed.  "You tried poising me!" 

"What?  When?" Sungwoo asked in worry. 

"I threw up at the award show because of the drink that Soohyun got for me." 

"Soohyun?" 

"I didn't do anything," she stated. 

"Yeah, right.  Seho said himself that you were the one who told him to give the drink to me," I said, getting angrier and angrier. 

"Well, maybe he's a liar." 

"Would you two quit it?" Sungwoo asked. 

I mumbled words under my breath and turned away.  Soohyun crossed her arms and stared at her reflection in the oval shaped mirror connected to the desk. 

"Soohyun, did you really do it?" Sungwoo asked when it got quiet. 

"I don't have to tell you," she snapped. 

"So that's a yes?" 

"I didn't say yes or no." 

"Did you do it?" 

"Sungwoo, do you not believe me?" 

There was a pause.  We all turned to look at Sungwoo.  Then he shook his head slowly.  "I'm sorry.  No, I do not believe you, Soohyun-ah.  The things that you've done with some of the others, it's hard to believe you guys now." 

"You just favor Chanyeol!  That's why you don't believe me." 

There was more silence. 

"Then..."  Sungwoo looked at the desk and picked up a pill bottle and read it.  "What are these?" 

Her eyes widened and she tried snatching the bottle back, but failed to.  "Th-they're mine!  G-give them back!" 

I took a better look at them.  Some were crushed at the bottom and were in powder form.  I gritted my teeth and tried not to explode.  I looked at her, her face had guilty written all over.  Then I knew for sure that it was all her plan. 

The next day it was already released that Soohyun was the reason for my throwing up and being sick at the MAMA awards. 

I also went to the doctor to get a check-up.  Then they gave me whatever I needed to clear the poison out.  Then I went back home and decided to call ~you~ and tell her about it. 

I had explained to her what happened when she picked up.  "I'm glad you're okay now," she said. 

"Yeah, but I'll be even better if you were here with me," I said with a smile, although she couldn't see me. 

"I'll be back in Korea soon." 

"Soon seems too long." 

"It's only a three hour some flight." 

"Three hours too long!" 

She chuckled.  "We'll be boarding the plane soon, so I've got to hang up.  I'll come straight to SM once I get settled in, alright?" 

"Okay, I'll see you then." 

"Okay.  Don't overwork yourself!  I love you." 

"I love you, too.  Bye, love." 

 

 


Hello one and all!  ONE LAST CHAPTER LEFT!  I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, and story in general!  And since things have finally finished once and for all, the next chapter will be fluffy! (maybe... heheheheh ;) ) 

 

~Angelflyer