Chapter 15

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I showed Chanyeol around the downtown area where some shops were.  I smiled when we were walking around there, it feels like it's been forever since I've been home and walking around these streets.  I really missed being here. 

I lead Chanyeol into a certain shop that I worked at once when I was younger and that I'd always shop at.  As soon as we walked in I spotted the shopowner right away.  I walked up to the counter and said hi. 

"Ah, ~you~!  You've grown so much!  It's been so long, you haven't been here since last year!" he said. 

"I know, I really miss it here," I said. 

"When did you get here?  Are you staying for the whole week?  How is your father and brothers?"

"I got here yesterday, but we're leaving tomorrow early.  And they're fine."

"Oh really?  Why are you going home right away?"

"I'm busy over in Korea and I only got this weekend off."

"Oh... Who is this?  Is he your boyfriend?"

I was a bit confused at what he was saying, but then I noticed that his eyes were on Chanyeol who was behind me looking at some toy or something.  I smiled shyly and nodded my head. 

"Well, isn't he lucky to have a girl like you."

"Ahh, I guess..."

"What's your name?"  Chanyeol suddenly looked up at us.  His face showed that he was nervous and a bit scared at the the owner,Mr. Neilson's, sudden volume change, but I was used to it.  He was a loud person when I was younger and still is. 

Chanyeol just kept staring while Mr. Neilson stared back.  Then I said, "He doesn't speak English."

"Ohh... I'm sorry."

"It's okay... any ways, this is Chanyeol."  Then I turned to Chanyeol and spoke in Korean, "Oppa, this is my ex-boss, Mr. Neilson, he's the owner of this shop."

"Nice to meet you," Chanyeol greeted in his cute Engrish accent and bowed. 

"Nice to meet you too, Chanyeol," Mr. Neilson said.  He turned to me and said, "He seems like a nice guy.  I hope you two the best relationship."

"Thanks, Mr. Neilson.  I think we should get going now, I want to show Chanyeol some other shops."

"Okay.  Good luck with your career!"

I nodded and waved good-bye.  Then I pulled Chanyeol out by his wrist and thought of a place to bring Chanyeol to.  Then I remembered that there was a hat shop somewhere and since Chanyeol loves to wear hats it would be great. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I continued to follow ~you~ as she lead me from store to store.  It was quite fun looking at different stores and watching her talk to many people that she probably knew a long time ago before she came to Korea.  When we were walking from place to place ~you~ would tell me some things about the town or shops. 

Then she brought me to this hat shop.  Inside was amazing, there were so many different types of hats.  I wandered around looking for a nice hat to buy as a souvenir as ~you~ followed me. 

When I finally picked out a hat to buy, actually two, we went up to the counter to purchase them.  Unfortunately I forgot my wallet at the hotel in my bag.  ~you~ had to pay for it and I felt really bad. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized as soon as we exited the shop. 

"It's no problem," she said. 

"No, it is... I'm the guy and should be buying you things, but-"

"It's really okay, oppa.  I have no problem with it."

"I-"

"Shush!  It's okay.  Come on, let's go, I have something to show you." 

She smiled and pulled me along.  We ended up at a beach not that far from downtown.  There were a lot of people there laying on the sand and relaxing in their bathing suits.  We sat in the grass area and stared out to the lake.  It was absolutely beautiful, especially since the sun was starting to go down. 

"Thank you for showing me around," I thanked her. 

"No problem.  I hope you liked coming here with me," she said. 

"Of course I did.  I don't regret coming one bit."

"Me either." 

We both smiled.  I nervously put my arm around ~you~ and made our bodies come closer with one another's.  We sat there talking until the sun was all the way down and it was dark out.  Then we both got up at the same time and headed back to the hotel. 

Once we got there, we got ready for bed right away and made sure we had everything close to our suitcases so that we wouldn't have to go crazy searching for them tomorrow morning.  Then we finally went to sleep. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Annyeong!!  Double update!  I'll probably update again, but I'm not sure if I want to start my next fanfic or not now.... hmmm...

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer