Chapter 14

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

"This is the road my mom died at," she continued.  "She just dropped me off and when I turned back to look at her, she smiled and waved.  As she was getting back onto the road a speeding car came and hit her right on  I saw her die with my own eyes.  It's hard to get over that."

She pressed her lips together to help suppress herself from letting out a sob.  Tears rolled down her eyes and onto the ground non-stop as she stared out into the empty road ahead of us. 

Her sadness was affecting me too and I dropped my things right onto the ground and turned to give her a hug.  She buried her head into my chest area and sniffled here and there.  I her soft, beautiful hair and tried my best to comfort her.  She's so tuff and happy on the outside that her soft, gentle side doesn't show that often. 

"Thank you again, Chanyeol," she said as she pulled away.  Her warmth disappeared and I started to feel a bit empty afterwards.  I still wanted to hold her and feel her next to me. 

"Of course.  Now, let's go, it's getting late," I said with a smile and went to pick my stuff up. 

I watched as she did the same and walked up next to me.  She lead the way to the nearest hotel.  When we got there she greeted them in English and got the keys for our room.  Then we went up. 

As soon as we were settled in, it became a little awkward.  ~you~ sat down next to her backpack and bit her bottom lip.  I cleared my throat trying to fill the awkward silence that was in the air. 

"I'm... going to take a shower first, if that's okay with you?" she asked and stood up. 

"Go ahead," I replied. 

She grabbed some clothes from her suitcase and a towel from the closet and went into the bathroom.  I let out a sigh and laid myself down on the bed.  While ~you~ took her shower, I scrolled through my news feed on my phone wondering what was happening back at home. 

Your POV:

After my shower, Chanyeol got up from the bed and went in.  Once he was done he came out and sat next to me as I flipped through channels on the t.v.  I glanced at him and saw that his hair was still wet.  That made him look pretty hot, I would say. 

"Soo... you can take the bed.  I'll take the couch," I said and smiled to him. 

"No, you can have it," he insisted. 

"It's okay, I can sleep on the couch tonight."

"But I want you to sleep on the bed."

"Chanyeol, it's okay."

"No," he whined, "you can sleep on the bed."

I still rejected and he kept insisting.  Then he suddenly suggested, "How about we both sleep on the bed then?"  I stared at him in shock at his suggestion.  Then Chanyeol got up and turned the t.v. off, the main lights and came back to me.  He then lightly pushed me so that i was laying down on the bed. 

He then climbed in and pulled the blanket up on to our bodies.  We both turned our bodies so that we were facing each other.  His smile was still as bright as ever even though the only light source were the dim lamps that were still on. 

"I know I said thanks already, but thank you, Chanyeol," I said and smiled back. 

"No problem.  But umm... why don't you ever call me oppa?" he asked. 

I started to wonder why I haven't called him 'oppa' either.  "I don't really know... I guess I haven't gotten used to it?" I said uncertainly. 

"Well, you should because from now on I want you to call me oppa."

"Why?"

"Umm... b-because I uh... want you to.  I mean... we're pretty close friends, right?"

I nodded.  There was a long pause before he called my name, "~you~?"

"Hmm?" I asked. 

"C-can I tell you something?"  I nodded again.  "Something about you attracts me.  Ever single day I spend with you feels so special.  I always have a nervous feeling like getting ready to get up on stage when I'm with you.  And every time I learn something new about you, I just want to keep learning more until I know every single little detail.  You're special, ~you~, especially to me.  I know that we've only known each other for a little whlile, but I like you... a lot." 

I could not believe what I was hearing.  Was this true?  Was this really happening?  Is this a dream?  I had to ask myself over and over again.  Finally I said, "I-I like you too, oppa."

"Good, I thought that you might've not felt the same way and I didn't want it to become awkward between us.  And I'm sorry that I'm confessing to you like this, I know that confessions should be more romantic and not just as we're laying down at night talking."

"I don't care how you confess, as long as I know your true feelings I don't mind." 

After a long while of talking all night, Chanyeol finally said, "Good-night, my ~you~-ah!"

"Night, oppa," I replied. 

The next morning when I woke up, I stretched and yawned and noticed that Chanyeol was still sleeping.  I smiled to myself as I watched his sleeping figure and then carefully crept to the bathroom to wash up.  When I got out of the bathroom, I found Chanyeol just getting up. 

"Good-morning, oppa," I smiled and went to him. 

"Hi," he said in his sleepy voice. 

"Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did, because I slept next to my girlfriend."

That made me blush so I looked away before looking back at him.  He was smiling to me and then got up.  He my hair quickly before heading into the bathroom and washing up, too. 

As Chanyeol was in the bathroom, I was going to get my phone to text my brothers that I was fine because they must be worried.  I couldn't find it after looking in my suitcase and backpack.  I even double checked and then I looked around the room.  Then I realized that I probably left it at my dad's house.  I mentally slapped myself after realizing that. 

When Chanyeol came out of the bathroom, I told him that we had to go back to my dad's house to retrieve my phone.  He said okay and we got ready to leave. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I got out of the bathroom and saw that ~you~ was furiously looking for something.  When she saw me she said that we would have to go back to her parents' house to get her phone.  Honestly I didn't really want to go back to her house because I was afraid that there would be yelling again, but I nodded my head any ways. 

When we got to the house, ~you~ knocked on the door and her brother Hyunsu answered it.  He looked quite happy and said, "I'm glad you guys are here.  I thought something bad happened to you two."

"I only came to get my phone," ~you~ replied plainly. 

"Why don't you guys come in for a little bit?" he asked kind of pleadingly. 

"We can't."

"Why not?" 

"B-because uhh..." she looked at me for help in any way.  I really didn't know what to say to help so I tried to signal that I didn't know.  Then she said, "I- we're going... Chanyeol and I have a date today."

Her brother's eyebrow went up.  "You two are dating?"

"Yes, now can you get me my phone.  We're kind of in a hurry."

"Dad really wants-"

"Please, Hyunsu?" she begged. 

Hyunsu looked a little irritated and then said something in English and left inside of the house.  I looked to ~you~ for an explanation, but she bit her bottom lip and sighed.  When Hyunsu came back, he had ~you~'s phone in hand. 

"Thanks," ~you~ said and then turned to leave.  I said my good-bye and quickly followed ~you~ before she left.  We hit downtown quite fast and started walking around and into some shops. 

 

 

----------------------------

Hi there!! Here's an update for you! I hope you like it!! :D  tell me feedback in the comments!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer