Chapter 24

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

The week passed by so fast.  It was already a Thursday and I was so excited to leave tomorrow to go meet ~you~ in Japan for her showcase.  As I thought about it a smile formed on my face.  She's been working so hard for this and I think that my little surprise will make her forget about her stress. 

I was sorting out some of my clothes for our trip next week when we go to Japan and Taiwan.  Then Sungwoo came into the room.  He walked over to sit on the endge of his bed and stared at me. 

"I heard you're taking some time off tomorrow and the weekend.  Are you okay?  Do you feel sick?  Do you need me to go buy you some medicine or something?" Sungwoo asked looking worried. 

I smiled and shook my head.  "Yeah, I'm okay.  I'm not sick at all, I'm taking some time off to see ~you~ at her showcase on Saturday." 

"Oh, well that's nice of you.  Does she know that you're going?" 

"No, it's a surprise."  I smiled. 

"Well, I'm sure she'll love your surprise." 

I nodded my head and finished up sorting before getting ready for bed.  The next morning, I jumped out of bed and quickly washed up.  After I got dressed I ran downstairs to help Sungwoo cook breakfast, then I ate and did last minute checking just in case I forgot anything. 

Once I was done checking and getting ready, I went to wait in the living room downstairs to waste some time before my manager got here.  As I sat on the couch playing on my phone and texting people, Nana came to sit next to me.  I smiled to her to tell her that I noticed her presence. 

"Where are you going?" Nana asked. 

I looked away from my phone to look at her.  She was looking at me in a different way than she looks at the other roommates, but I didn't really pay attention to that.  "I'm going to ~you~'s showcase," I said happily. 

"Oh... tell her I said hi." 

"Okay." 

Nana's POV:

When I heard that Chanyeol was going over to Japan for ~you~'s showcase, I felt sad and jealous.  I wanted someone, specifically Chanyeol, to come to my shows and showcases, too.  I know if I ask the whole roommates, though, that Seho would volunteer.  I don't have anything against him, it's just that I think of him as a brother instead of a lover. 

I didn't want to show my sadness to Chanyeol, so I forced on a smile and stayed positive.  His smile that he had on made me slightly happy, but that smile wasn't made by me, it was made by my roommate. 

His phone rang and he answered it.  When he hung up, he said that his manager was here to pick him up and good-bye.  I stood up along with him and gave him a quick hug.  I really didn't want to let go of him, but eventually I did.  I watched as he exited the house and into the van.  Then I made my way back upstairs to my room. 

"Hey," Soohyun said when she entered the room. 

"Hi, unnie," I greeted her. 

"What are you doing?" 

I sighed and said, "Nothing." 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah."  I forced on the same smile I showed Chanyeol. 

"No you aren't.  Tell me what's wrong." 

"It's really nothing." 

She gave me a look and I gave in and told her that I was feeling jealous once again.  She listened to me carefully and nodded her head in understatement once in a while.  After I was done blabbering away, she gave me a hug.  It must be hard on her too, though because it's both of her roommates that are in this situation.  I felt bad, but I needed to release my feelings to someone. 

"Be strong, Nana," Soohyun said. 

"I know, thank you for being here for me," I said. 

She smiled, then left the room.  I sighed and laid back on my bed.  I stared up at the ceiling and thought about what it might be like if it were me and Chanyeol were dating instead. 

Chanyeol's POV:

After the plane ride, I was finally in Japan.  It felt a little weird because I had never been somewhere out of the country without my members before.  It felt different... and I liked it. 

The first thing I did was go to my hotel that I booked a few days ago that was near the venue and where ~you~ and her group's hotel was.  When I got there and settled in, I flopped onto the bed and relaxed for a while.  Then I went out to look around the shops that were near by. 

As I was walking around with my hoodie and sunglasses, I spotted this cute plushie store and I just had to go in.  When I walked in, I saw all sorts of plushies, from pokemon to foods to anime characters.  Then I saw this really, really cute couple plushie and I just had to buy it. 

On my way to the cash register, I saw a rilakkuma bear.  Rilakkuma bears are my absolute favorite.  So I picked one of them up that I liked and bought it also.  Then I continued to shop around a little bit more before going back to my hotel room. 

The next day when I woke up, I got ready and went eat in the breakfast room that they had.  I decided to leave a bit later so that I could surprise her afterwards and hang out with her for a bit.  So before I left to go to the venue, I went to walk around the streets of Japan for a while longer. 

When I came back to my hotel room, I grabbed my rilakkuma bear and couple plushie then set off.  On my way there, I stopped by a flower shop and bought roses for ~you~'s members and got her a bouquet of flowers. 

Finally I was at the venue.  It was empty outside, no one was there.  Everyone was already inside.  I snuck around back, just in case anyone caught me and entered there.  They let me in and showed me the way to the audience without being seen backstage where the six girls were waiting to go up. 

About a two hours went by as I sat there with their fans cheering for them.  Well, actually some of the fans there were Boyfriend fans, too, because Boyfriend sunbaes were there performing at the beginning and helping them run the showcase. 

Right before the concert actually ended and they were saying thank you and good-bye, I snuck back to backstage and waited there with my presents for the girls.  They all came down from stage and were surprised to see me.  I handed them their roses that I bought for each of them as they came down and then waited for ~you~ to come down, too. 

When she finally did, I gave her a big smile and handed her the bouquet of flowers and rilakkuma bear and saved the couple plusies for later.  Her face looked surprised and happy and excited.  I gave her a big hug and kissed the top of her head. 

"You were amazing," I whispered into her ear. 

I heard her giggle, then we parted from each other.  I looked at the six of them and told them that they did an amazing job.  They thanked me and we started talking.  Then Boyfriend came over to this side of the backstage.  I greeted them and they did the same. 

"What are you doing here, Chanyeol-sshi?" Donghyun asked. 

"I came to surprise ~you~ and the FOREVER members," I replied with a smile. 

"Wait... are you two dating?" Minwoo asked looking at me and ~you~

We both nodded our heads and smiled.  I threw my arm around her shoulders and made us as close as we could be.  We only talked for a while more before they all had to go change. 

As I waited on one of the couches, I took out the couple plushi and played with them.  Then ~you~ finally came out from their changing room and sat next to me. 

"Those are cute," she said. 

"Here you go," I said and handed her one of them. 

She smiled and looked down to the plushi that I handed her.  "It's so cute.  I love it, thank you, Chanyeol-ie." 

"No problem, my beautiful girlfriend," I replied and kissed her cheek.  "So, can you hang out for a little bit?  I would like to take you on a midnight date." 

"Yeah, but how about instead of just for a little while- the whole night?" 

I smiled and nodded my head.  We got up and left for our midnight date. 

 

 


Hey guys!! Here's another chapter for you all!  I hope you liked it!! please comment below on what you guys think about this chapter/story!! :D  Thank you! 

 

~Angelflyer