Chapter 23

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

"Good morning," I greeted the three. 

They greeted me back and then sat down in the dining room.  Chanyeol and I finished up making breakfast and placed our dishes on the table.  Then the rest of our roommates came down, including Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun. 

We ate breakfast and then I headed upstairs.  Right when I got to my room, my phone started ringing.  I ran over and checked the caller ID before answering it.  It was Hyunsu calling. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Are you in Japan?" he asked. 

"No.  I'm in Korea.  Why?" 

"I was just wondering.  Are you coming over?" 

"I plan on it.  I'll be home in a few." 

"Okay.  Bye." 

"Bye." 

Then I hung up.  It has been a while since I've seen my brothers, so I'm excited to see them, although I did see Kwan yesterday.  I threw my phone onto my bed. 

"Hey," said a voice. 

I turned to see Gayeon in the doorway of my room.  I greeted her and told her to come in. 

"Are you okay?" she asked.  "I mean... about yesterday..."

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Just a little stressed." 

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" 

"Yes, I know.  Thank you, Gayeon," I said.  "By the way, are you doing anything today?" 

"I have to go practice and train today," she replied. 

"Oh... okay, be careful." 

"I will, thanks." 

She got up and left.  Then I was left alone.  I went back to organizing my things that were a bit messed up.  Then I felt someone sneak their arms around me.  I smiled, as I already knew who it was. 

"I have to go now," he whispered. 

"Okay, I'll see you later," I said. 

"But I don't want to go." 

"You have to." 

"I want to stay with you." 

"You're too cute sometimes." 

"Thank you, I get it from my girlfriend." 

"I'm not cute." 

"You are to me." 

Suddenly we heard yelling coming from downstairs.  It was Baekhyun and them yelling at Chanyeol to hurry up.  I laughed and tried to slightly wiggle Chanyeol off my back.  But he held onto me tightly. 

"If they want me to hurry up they should come and get me," Chanyeol stated. 

"They're probably pissed right now." 

"I don't care.  I want to spend as much time with my beautiful girlfriend before I actually have to go." 

"Park Chanyeol, would you hurry up?!?!" we heard Baekhyun's voice say and get closer.  "Come on we- O-oh... sorry am I interupting?" 

While I said "no," Chanyeol said "yes."  Baekhyun stood there confused for a second and then smirked.  Then he said that he would be waiting down stairs for Chanyeol. 

"Bye," Chanyeol whispered into my ear before planting a kiss on my cheek. 

I waved good-bye to him as he left my room.  When he was gone I smiled and felt the cheek he kissed.  After about an hour after Chanyeol and them left, I got bored.  Gayeon was getting ready to leave and there wasn't really anything else to do, so I decided to go to my brothers' house. 

I took a taxi there and got home within a couple of minutes.  Walking into the apartment building felt kind of awkward because I haven't been there in so long.  When I walked up to the desk lady, she smiled widely and came around to give me a hug. 

"It's so nice to see you!" she exclaimed. 

"It's nice to see you too, Ms. Han," I replied. 

"Look at you!  You're absolutely beautiful.  And your song, amazing." 

"Thank you.  You look great, too." 

"What brings you here?" 

"Just visiting my brothers." 

"Ah, okay I'll tell them.  Go ahead and go on up." 

I thanked Ms. Han and left to the elevators.  As I rode the elevator up to the apartment, another person climbed.  It just happened that that one person who got onto the same elevator as me was a fan. 

She greeted me and quietly glanced at me from time to time.  I could feel her nervousness, so I spoke to her first.  "Are you a fan of FOREVER?" I asked comfotablely. 

"Y-yes," she replied shaky, but smiling brightly. 

"Did you want to take a picture or something?" 

"C-could we?" 

"Yeah, of course." 

We took a picture and I signed a piece of paper that she had in her bag.  Then we came to a stop, it was where I get off.  I said good-bye to her and right as the elevator door was starting to close, she said, "You and Chanyeol look cute together!"  I blushed and waved good-bye to her before walking off.  Honestly that was the first time I've ever heard someone say something like that about me and Chanyeol.  It made me feel warm and excited inside. 

I finally got down to my brothers' apartment and knocked on the door.  Jisoo came to answer the door and once he saw me he pulled me into a hug.  I pushed him off once a minute passed. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked and moved aside for me to get in. 

"We have a short break before we debut, so I came back," I replied as I took my shoes off. 

"Ah, okay." 

We walked in and sat in the living room.  We were talking and then Hyunsu and Kwan joined us.  It felt nice to be with my brothers after being able to see them for a couple of months, and I really missed them. 

Chanyeol's POV:

We drove off to the company and right away started practicing.  After about 2 hours straight of practice, I went to my manager and asked for two days off so that I could go see ~you~'s debut showcase.  At first he was kind of hesitant since we had a concert in Taiwan to go to the next day after her showcase, but I kept begging him over and over and over again until he finally gave in and said okay. 

The rest of the practice I was extremely happy and excited.  My members were curious and bombarded me with questions left and right.  I quickly answered them and then continued practicing. 

That night when I got home, I did my usual thing changed and then went to talk some of the other roommates.  Then ~you~ got home.  She walked up to the upstairs living room where I was sitting and talking with Seho and Sungwoo.  We greeted her and then went back to talking. 

Soon Sungwoo hyung and I went back to our rooms for a while.  Then we suddenly heard a voice coming from somewhere.  It shocked us all, but then we realized that it was the director/PD.  He asked for us all to go into the upstairs living room.  So we did.  We all gathered to the living room and sat there. 

He congratulated us on living together for 100 days.  Then gave us two different destinations to go to.  It was either Taiwan or Japan.  He said that we had to split up into two different groups. 

When we finally got everything settled, it was me, Seho, Nana, Sora, Soohyun going to Taiwan, and ~you~, Sungwoo, Gayeon, Minwoo, Dongwook, and Kangjoon going to Japan.  It was supposed to be a gender separated trip, but since both me and ~you~ have schedules to attend, it kind of got mixed up.  Bom noona was supposed to go with us as well, but she's on a tour and won't be able to join us for this trip. 

Once it became night and the staff stopped recording for a while, I knocked on ~you~'s door.  Soohyun was the one that opened the door and let me in.  I greeted the three girls and then went to sit on ~you~'s bed with her. 

I smiled brightly to her and waited for her to say something.  "What are you doing here?" she asked while putting her phone down and fixing her basketball shorts. 

"I wanted to come see you since you'll be going tomorrow," I said. 

"I wish I could be with you, but sadly I have my Japan debut next weekend," she said. 

"It's okay.  There'll be different times where we could go on a trip together." 

"Yeah, I know.  Oh, guess what." 

"What?"

"I went to visit my brothers today and I met a fan in the elevator.  I talked to her, took a picture with her, and signed a piece of paper for her, and then when I was getting off, she said that you and I look cute together." 

"Oh really?  It's because we are cute together."  Then I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

I stayed with her for a while longer before saying good-night and leaving to my room.  Once I got to my room, I talked with Sungwoo hyung for a little bit before actually heading off to sleep. 

 

 


Hi guys!! Here's another chapter for you all! I hope you like it!! :D

 

~Angelflyer