Chapter 38

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

The next morning I woke up in Chanyeol's arms.  I reached for my phone to check the time, it was 6:11 am.  My manager said that she'd be at the door around 7:30 in the morning. 

Slowly and carefully, I slipped out of Chanyeol's grasp and made my way to my room to get ready.  After I was ready to go and double-checked that I had everything that I needed packed, I put my suitcase downstairs and went back up to Chanyeol's room to say good bye to him. 

When I entered his room, Sungwoo was already up and headed into the bathroom and Chanyeol was still sleeping.  I sat on the edge of his bed and carefully sweept his bangs away from his face.  And he woke up to my touch. 

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I said and kissed his cheek. 

He groaned and stretched out his arms and legs before wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me down close to him.  "Don't go," he mumbled.  Then he kissed my lips passionately. 

"I have to.  I'll be back to be with you before I go to America, okay?" 

"Promise?" 

"Yes."  We hooked our pinkies and Chanyeol planted another kiss on my lips. 

When I finally got Chanyeol out of bed, my manager called saying that they were downstairs waiting for me.  We walked down together and gave me one last good bye hug and kiss after he put my suitcase into the back because he said it was gentlemanly for him to do so.  Then I climbed into the car and we drove off.  As I sat in the car with my members, they began teasing me right away. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Once ~you~ left, I went back into the house and up to my room.  Sungwoo hyung was laying on his bed on his phone when I walked in.  He greeted me and whatched as I made my way to the bathroom. 

"So what was ~you~ saying about going to America?" Sungwoo asked. 

"She's going to visit her family over there," I replied. 

"Oh.  Why?  Isn't she busy in Japan?" 

"Yeah, but she said that her dad is very sick, so she wants to visit him." 

"I thought you said that they didn't have a great relationship?" 

"Yeah, but she told me about an incident earlier, so..." I trailed off.  I knew that Sungwoo was a very trustful guy, but I didn't think it was right to tell people even if it was someone I trust not to say to anyone. 

"Ah, I understand.  Well, anyways, come down to eat before I run off to your schedule today, okay?" 

"Alright." 

Then Sungwoo left and I finished washing up.  I went downstairs and quickly ate the breakfast that Sungwoo cooked because my manager was going to arrive in a couple of minutes. 

At the company's practice room, I couldn't help but think about ~you~ constantly.  I missed her so much already and was wondering if she got to Japan safely.  But I snapped back into reality when Suho hyung called my name. 

"Chanyeol!" Joonmyeon yelled. 

"Huh?" I asked and looked up at him. 

"Are you paying attention?" 

"U-uhh yeah." 

He gave me a 'you better pay attention' look and continued talking about whatever he was talking about before.  Baekhyun silently walked around to me and nudged my arm.  He mouthed, "Are you okay?"  I nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile.  He nodded back and faced Suho. 

After my schedule was over, I went back home to the roommate house and right away tried calling ~you~ to check up on her.  She answered within one ring, which made me feel happy. 

"How was your flight?" I asked. 

"Fun, I guess... but I really miss you." 

"I miss you, too." 

Our conversation went on until late at night when everyone was starting to head to bed, so we had to say good bye and hang up.  As I laid in bed after taking a shower and washing up, I sighed and thought about ~you~ again and I wondered how long I could really last without seeing her for a while.  And as much as I wanted to go on a hiatus with her, it'll be too suspicious to the fans and I don't want them to hurt her, and EXO has concerts to do and a comeback soon, and my schedules are all tight for the month, and both of us are just very busy. 

 

 


Hi there!!  Here's another quick little update for you guys!  I hope that you liked it!  And the drama will be coming up soon... heheh ;) 

 

~Angelflyer