Chapter 5

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

After filming at Nana's practice room for a couple of more hours, we headed back to the house.  Immediately when I stepped into the house I went straight up to my room while Nana and Soohyun stayed downstairs and interacted with the others that were home. 

Up in my room, I just threw my bag onto the little chair that I decided that I owned and flopped onto my bed, face down.  After I slowly suffocated in my pillow for a while, I turned my head to the side so that I could be looking out the window. 

I sighed and thought about my life.  I can't say that it's terrible because I'm here now.  But I guess I can say that I had a bad past because of what happened.  If I could I would really go back and change things to my liking.  But maybe that would change who I am today, so I don't really know what I want exactly. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Nana came in.  I sat up and turned to face her.  She smiled at me softly and came over to me and sat down on my bed. 

"Are you okay now?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"May I ask why you were crying?"  She looked nervous when she asked. 

"Umm... well, it's... it's nothing really.  Just... minor family problems," I said.  I noticed when I spoke I was quite shaky. 

"Oh, I see.  Well, come eat something really quick since we didn't have lunch yet."

I nodded my head and followed her downstairs.  Nana went her own way while I went to the dining room and ate a little something.  In the living room, Seho and Dongwook were singing one of Frozen's songs.  I listened as they sang in English with their cute accents.  I smiled every time they pronounced a word wrong. 

Then Chanyeol came in to the house.  He sat with Dongwook and Seho and sang with them for a little bit.  To be honest when I heard him singing in English, I found him extremely adorable.  My eyes were glued onto him, but then he looked my way and I turned my head right away so he wouldn't notice that I was staring at him. 

"Oh, hey, ~you~-ah," he said cheerfully. 

"H-hi," I stuttered while looking back up at him. 

"Why are you so nervous?" he teased. 

"Nothing."

"How was your day today?"

"Um... good."  I don't know why I hesitated.  I usually don't hesitate to say something, so I found it a bit weird for me to do so today.  But I ignored it because I was talking with Chanyeol. 

"That's good.  I actually don't have to go back to the company anymore so I get to hang out for the rest of the day."

"Oh, really?  That's nice."

Chanyeol opened his mouth and was about to say something, but then your phone started ringing.  I apologized for the interruption and told him to just continue on what he was about to say, but he ,being the nice guy he is, said that I should answer it just in case it's an emergency.  I nodded my head and answered my phone. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Noona, hyung said that you don't want to go with us to see dad," I heard my youngest brother, Jisoo, say. 

"You already know why I don't want to go, please understand.  Plus right now I'm in the middle of filming," I said in English so that Chanyeol wouldn't understand what I was saying. 

"~you~, you have to go.  Just this once.  What if it's a real problem and it's our last time to see dad?"

I didn't have anything to say to that, so I kept quiet.  After some time passed, I finally said, "I'll call you later.  Bye."  Again I hung up before he got a chance to say something and sighed.  I forgot that Chanyeol was still sitting in front of me and didn't say anything until he pulled me back to what was happening right now. 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Huh?  Oh, yeah.  I'm fine," I replied. 

He looked at me worriedly.  "You look kind of stressed out, are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded.  "I'm fine.  Just a little tired."

"Oh, then you can go back upstairs and sleep, you don't have to be stuck here with me."  He laughed a little.  I smiled at his comments and shook my head. 

"I... like hanging out with you."

"R-really?  I like hanging out with you, too."

I smiled and looked away before he started to see my, slightly turning red, face.  I stood up and put my dish into the sink and went back to sit across from Chanyeol. 

We talked and talked about our schedules and upcoming things in the idol world, how my group is going to debut in Japan soon, and how Chanyeol and EXO are going to be releasing their music video within a couple of days.  We talked for so long that we didn't notice that it was already dark out. 

 

Chanyeol was called by Sungwoo and had to run upstairs.  I walked into the living room and stared out into the backyard.  It was nice living in this house because you could really see all the lights of the city.  Then the front door opened.  I turned my head and saw Kangjoon coming in. 

"Hi," I greeted him. 

"Annyeong, ~you~," he greeted back. 

"Did you have a schedule?" 

"Yeah."

"What did you do with Minwoo today?" 

"We ate beef."

I giggled a little because of the way he said it.  Then he explained how when he was living in the dorm with s, they would only eat noodles.  He also told me other experiences that he had before and asked about mine.  I told him mine and we continued talking for like a whole hour. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I was about to run back down and continue talking with ~you~, but then I heard Kangjoon come in.  They started talking comfortably and casually and that made me for some reason feel slightly jealous.  I don't really know why or how, but it did.  I stayed in the upstairs living room waiting for their conversation to end because I didn't want to just interrupt. 

After an hour passed of them two talking nonstop, they finally separated and I heard ~you~ started heading upstairs.  I pretended that I was on my phone and browsing around. 

Then once she finally made it up, she greeted me and smiled.  "Hi," she said. 

"Are you going to bed?" I asked. 

"Yeah.  Unless you wanted to talk for a while, then I'll stay up."

"No, if you want to sleep you can."

She in her lips and then said, "I'll be right back." 

She went to her room and came back quickly.  I sat up straight as she sat next to me and hugged one of the pillows.  I smiled and looked at her pretty facial features.  We sat there talking and talking all night.  There were some awkward pauses, but we still continued with our conversations. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hi there!! here's an update for you guys!! I hope you like it!  I actually think I'm rushing the story a little bit... do you think I am?  maybe I should edit them.... I don't know you guys tell me if it's fine or if I should edit it a little :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer