Chapter 27

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

A week passed since ~you~'s debut in Japan, and now the roommates were off to Taiwan, where I am, or to Japan, where ~you~ is.  Actually, I really want to go back to Japan and spend some more time with ~you~ again, but sadly I have an important and busy schedule to attend to in Taiwan because of our concert and of course I can't let my fans down either. 

While I was just about to get ready to head to the concert venue, I got a notice from my manager that Seho, Nana, Soohyun, and Sora just got here.  I called Seho right away to check on them.  After our short conversation I got ready and left for the venue with my members. 

Once we got to the place, we entered through the back and looked around for a little bit to get used to it.  The dressing room and hair and make-up room were all already set and ready to go for the day of our concert.  Then we all went up on stage and started rehearsing. 

In the middle between stage changes, I took out my phone and messaged ~you~ because I didn't have to do anything else and it would be a while before my own personal performance comes up.  She replied quickly, surprisingly.  I found out that she was on a break and that they were taking photos and whatnot for their debut. 

Since I missed her so much, I decided to go backstage and skype her for a bit since neither of us were busy at the time.  She picked up within a couple of seconds and I could finally see her face after a long week from being apart from one another.  

"Hello there, princess," I greeted her.  

"Hi," she greeted back with her angelic smile on. 

"I miss you so much."  

"I miss you too, Chanyeol-ie.  We'll be able to see each other soon, though."  

"But I want to see you right now."  I pouted just as Baekhyun was passing by.  I took a quick look at him and saw a smirk form onto his face as he stopped and made his way towards me. 

"Hi, ~you~!" he exclaimed as he pushed his face next to mine to see the screen. 

"Hello, Baekhyun-sshi," ~you~ greeted formally. 

"No need to be so formal, just call me oppa.  By the way, how is it over there?" 

"It's pretty nice.  Tokyo is a beautiful city." 

"Ah, yeah...  well I bet you really miss Chanyeol-ie here." 

"Y-yeah..."  I saw her face slightly go red from Baekhyun's teasing.  I couldn't help but feel happy inside and smile widely. 

"Should I give him a kiss for you?"  It took me a second to process what he said in my mind before I reacted.  Baekhyun already puckered his lips up and was coming closer and closer to my face.  Immediately I pushed his face away from me, making him laugh.  As he left, while still laughing, he said good-bye to ~you~ and walked back up to the stage. 

When I looked back at my screen, I saw that ~you~ was also laughing.  "Why are you laughing?" I asked with a pout. 

"I didn't know that your guys' relationship was like that," she said ignoring my question. 

"It's not!" 

"Hmm, okay.  Whatever you say, oppa." 

"You're bad.  You'll get a punishment right away when we meet up." 

"What's my punishment?" 

"It's a secret."  

As we were talking, I heard someone calling my name.  It was one of my members calling me to do my stage.  Reluctantly, I said goodbye to my love and went up stage to rehearse.  It didn't even feel like that long when I was talking to her.  I wish that I could've talked longer with her. 

Your POV:

I really missed Chanyeol.  It had been a long time since the last time I saw him, or at least that's what it felt like to me.  When I hung up with him on skype I had an empty feeling.  I really just wanted to cuddle next to him right then. 

"~you~!" someone called me. 

I got up from the couch where I was sitting in our dressing room and ran back out to the studio where we were taking photos for our debut album.  It was time for our group pictures and I was the only member missing. 

"Where were you?" Heeyoung asked. 

"In the dressing room," I replied and positioned myself next to her. 

"You were talking to Chanyeol, weren't you?" Minji asked. 

I nodded simply and tried to focus on taking the picture for the moment even though I knew that all of them were staring at me and probably smirking.  After a couple of clicks, flashes, and moving around, we were finally done with our photo shoot.  Now we had to go to the practice room and practice for a couple of hours and discuss what will be happening tomorrow with our fan event. 

After our whole day of a hectic and busy schedule, we finally got to go back to our hotel and rest up for the next day, which also happened to be filled with hectic and busy things to do.  Right when I got up to my shared room with Minji and Kana, I showered and got ready for bed, then Chanyeol started calling me. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Ms. ~you~, did you almost forget to call me and tell me good night?" he asked teasingly. 

"No of course not, I would never forget about my one and only." 

"I know you wouldn't...  I miss you, ~you~-ah." 

"I miss you too, oppa." 

"I just really want to kiss those lips of yours right now..." 

"Hehe, and I want to kiss yours." 

He let out a sigh and finally said, "I have to go now...  I love you." 

"I love you, too, Chanyeol-ie.  Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, my love." 

 

 


Hey guys!  Here's a chapter for you, with a little touch of Baekyeol/Chanbaek for you all, hehe!  I hope you like it!  :)

 

~Angelflyer