Chapter 3

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

Staff took an hour break from filming since they've been filming since this morning and all day.  So, we had a little while before cameras were back on.  Everyone was washing and some getting ready for bed.  After I went to wash up, I went out and wandered around for a little bit. 

I eventually just went to sit on the couch on the second story and watch t.v.  While I was sitting there, Chanyeol came out of his room and made his way this way.  I smiled to him to let him know that I noticed his presence and then turned back to the t.v. 

"Hey, what are you doing out here alone?" he asked. 

"Just watching t.v.  Where are you going?" I said. 

"Getting some water.  Did you want to come?"

"Uhh... sure."

I turned off the t.v. and went downstairs to the kitchen with Chanyeol.  He pulled down two cups from the cabinet and handed me one.  I thanked him.  We filled our cups with water and sat at the dining table. 

We just sat there not talking at all.  It was really awkward, but I ignored the weird feeling that I had and continued to drink my water.  After we both finished drinking our waters, I took his cup and mine and went to wash it quickly.  Once I put them on the drying wrack and wiped my hands off with the towel, I went back and sat where I was sitting before. 

"So, it's nice seeing you on a show again," he said. 

"Ah, yeah... If I wasn't clumsy I would've done the whole thing," I said bitting the inside of my cheeks. 

"Well, accidents happen.  I'm glad that you didn't hurt yourself that bad that day, though."

I nodded my head.  After I let a minute of so pass I say, "It's nice that you're one of the casts."

"Yeah, you, too.  I hope we can get closer through this."

"Me, too."  After another silence I ask him, "So, who among the girls here do you find attractive, or want to get to know better?"

I looked up to him and smiled waiting for him to answer.  He looked a bit flustered by my question and started to blush slightly.  I thought that was absolutely cute of him.  And I really hoped that we could get closer within the days we're living together. 

Chanyeol's POV:

When I got asked that question by ~you~, I didn't know what to say.  And when I saw her look up to me and smile I knew my face was starting to go red.  Right then I was just glad that the cameras weren't on to film that.  I tried to really think of who I found attractive and wanted to get to know better.  And the getting to know someone better wasn't just being friends, I knew that she was asking who I kind of like now. 

"I-I don't know," I finally said after trying to find the right words. 

"Okay," she laughed a little. 

"How about you?"

"M-me?" she asked. 

I nodded my head and watched as she became flustered, too.  I couldn't help but giggle a bit when she started to stutter to look for words.  She was, too, cute.  I like it, I like how she stuttered like that and started to blush as well. 

In all honest words, I kind of was hoping that she'd say me.  I mean I know we don't exactly know each other, too, well, but still...  She seems like a good girl and she's very pretty, too.  Beautiful, to be exact.  I don't know, but something about her makes me want to get to know her better.  Something inside me wants to know how she looks when she's happy, when she's embarrassed, when she's sleeping peacefully, and so much more.  And when she asked me that I wanted to reply that it was her, but I think it would be a little weird and too soon.  Plus right now I'm quite nervous just being next to her and talking. 

Your POV:

"I-I don't know, either..." I replied. 

On the inside I was shouting his name.  I did have a small crush on him, but just like almost every other girl, they don't want their crush to know that you're crushing on them.  It's supposed to be a secret, so I'll keep it that way for now. 

Then the staff said that they'll start filming once again.  We got up from where we were sitting and went upstairs back to what we were doing.  He left to his room and I went to mine instead of sitting on the couch and watching t.v. again. 

Inside my room, Nana and Soohyun were getting ready for bed and organizing their stuff.  I walked in and smiled to them both.  I went over to my side of the room and also finished fixing up the rest of my stuff. 

After a few minutes of organizing, all three of us sat on our beds and talked for a while.  Just by talking to the two for a couple minutes let me know more about them.  Then we really started getting ready for bed because Nana and I had busy schedules tomorrow.  Once we were layingin bed, we still wouldn't stop talking. 

Then we came across the question that I asked Chanyeol earlier.  Nana answered first, she said that she wanted to get to know Kangjoon better and Soohyun said that she liked him and Park Minwoo.  When they turned to me and asked the question, I just said what I told Chanyeol, 'I don't know.'

"Come on, ~you~.  You must have someone in mind," Nana said. 

"Well, I do..." I said quietly. 

"Who?" Soohyun asked. 

I was so glad that it was dark and neither of them could see my face right then because I knew I was blushing.  Then I replied very quietly, like in a whisper voice, "Chanyeol."

"Really?" Nana asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

They kept on talking and I listened only saying something when needed.  One by one we fell asleep and eventually it was morning time.  I heard Nana getting called by her manager to get up.  Then a few minutes later I got called from my leader, Kim Heeyoung, she told me to get up and get ready because they needed to get to the salon and get all of our hair and make-up done. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Hi there! here's another quick update for you guys! i hope you like it!  I'll try and update again if I get a chance to tomorrow! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer