Chapter 36

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV: 

Chanyeol and I sat down next to each other at the dining table and talked with Dongwook, Bom, and Gayeon while Sungwoo cooked breakfast for the whole roommates. 

"Good morning, lovebirds," Bom greeted us. 

I felt my cheeks get hot and shyly said hi to everyone. 

"Chanyeol-ah, where were you sleeping?  I didn't see you in your bed this morning," Sungwoo asked. 

"Oh, I slept with ~you~," he replied.  Then all four of them stared at the two of us wide eyed.  And both of our cheeks turned red.  "No," Chanyeol quickly tried explaining, "It's not what you think, I swear.  We just slept next to each other on her bed.  That's all." 

The four of them nodded their heads in understandment and continued to talk amongst themselves.  While they were talking with one another, I turned to look at Chanyeol and smiled. 

"Are you okay?" he asked only loud enough for me to hear. 

I nodded my head and put my hand on top of his and gave it a small squeeze.  He lifted his other hand and gently caressed my cheek.  Then we were pulled back into reality when Dongwook called our names. 

After breakfast, I got a call from my brother, Hyunsu.  At first I was a bit hesitant to pick it up, but then Chanyeol nudged my arm telling me that I should answer it.  I took in a deep breath and excused myself from the room to go answer it. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"~you~..." he said. 

There was silence for a good minute before I asked, "Did you need something?  Are you feeling okay?  Should I come back to the hospital today?" 

"No, no, don't worry.  I'm fine.  It's just... that what you said to dad yesterday..." 

"O-oh..."  It fell silent once again.  "Hyunsu... I really didn't mean it.  You don't know how bad I felt right after I said that.  I wasn't thinking, it just slipped out of my mouth.  I feel like .  Now I made dad feel terrible.  And I feel like I should die." 

"Don't say that.  I know that you were angry and that you didn't mean anything that you said then, but you shouldn't say that.  Instead of saying that you should die, you should do the right thing and apologize to dad sincerely." 

"I know that I have to do that... It's just that... I feel so bad to just show up in front of dad's eyes and apologize." 

"Just do it.  I know for sure that dad would apologize." 

"Okay... I will.  Not right at this moment though." 

"Fine.  But you better do it soon." 

"Alright, alright." 

"Okay, see you." 

"Bye." 

After I hung up, I let out a sigh and slipped my phone back into my pocket.  Then I walked back into the living room where everyone else was hanging out.  I sat back down next to Chanyeol and pretended that everything was okay even though my thoughts were going crazy. 

Chanyeol's POV:

A month has passed since that night that Hyunsu hyung got hurt.  ~you~ seems like she's stressed out or something, but always pretends to be fine when I'm around.  Just seeing her this way makes me feel like I'm the worst person on Earth. 

Just before I left for my schedule today, I made my way to ~you~'s room and said bye to her.  She was still half asleep when I accidentally woke her with my kisses and gently pulled my neck down so that she could reach my lips and planted a sweet, little peck. 

I ran downstairs and out the door where my manager was waiting.  The door opened for me and I hopped in and sat next to Baekhyun.  I greeted my other members who were in the car and closed the door.  Then we were off to the company. 

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.  

"Yeah," I half lied.  

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked after the others just nodded and looked away.  Of course my best friend knew that I was half lying, we've been best friends since forever ago.  

"It's just..."  I looked down to my hands that were on my thighs.  

"Girl problems?" Sehun asked.  

"Are you and ~you~ okay?" Kai asked.  

"Yeah, but she's been really stressted lately...  I feel terrible-"  

"What did you do?" Sehun interrupted.  

"Nothing.  She just has family issues and she's stressed about it, but she acts like she's fine and it makes me feel bad."  I sighed.  "I don't know what to do."  

"Just be there for her.  Try to get her to let her feelings out.  It'll help with the stress," Baekhyun said.  

I just silently nodded.  Then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder.  I looked up and followed the hand up to Baekhyun's face.  I gave him a weak smile then looked away again.  The whole rest of the drive was pretty quiet from there. 

While we were practicing for our last concert of TLP, I continuously went to check my phone to see if ~you~ texted or called.  And when lunch time came around, I went to call her myself because she didn't send me any texts or calls at all. 

"Hello?" she answered. 

"Hi, my princess," I said. 

I felt her smile even though I couldn't see her.  "Did you need something?" she asked. 

"No... actually yes, I need to be with you." 

"Ah, you're so sweet." 

"What are you doing right now." 

"I was getting ready to head out to where you are.  I'm going back to Japan tomorrow so I want to try and spend as much time with my one and only." 

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you then, princess." 

"Okay, see you soon." 

"Bye, drive safely." 

Then I hung up and ran downstairs to the lobby area to wait for her.  I greeted some of the trainees that I was close to, to pass some time.  And when ~you~ got here, I immediately wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. 

"I missed you," I whispered into her ear. 

"You just saw me in the morning, though," she said. 

"But I still miss you." 

She smiled, then tip-toed and kissed my lips. 

 

 


HI there!  I was going to update yesterday, but I had homework to do.... I'm so glad that school will be over soon.  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading and I will try to update again soon!  OH!  And Happy Birthday superdupper !!  :D  (or late birthday now, but still :P) 

 

~Angelflyer