Chapter 54

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

Days and weeks passed quicker than I thought it would.  And one day while I was packing up to go overseas for my concert, I heard a knock at my door and turned to find Kangjoon standing at the door. 

"Hey, Chanyeol," he said. 

I honestly still wasn't on speaking terms with some of my roommates, but I tried not to make it seem too awkward when we were recording, but most of the time I just ignored them and stayed close to Gayeon or Sungwoo. 

"Uh, hi," I greeted back. 

"I'm sure you don't want to talk to me," he started.  I was going to make a sarcastic remark, but decided against it and just slightly nodded my head, which I'm sure that Kangjoon didn't even notice.  "But I want to talk to you... about Nana." 

My ears perked up.  What does Kangjoon have to talk to me about that has to do with Nana?  I questioned him for a second before looking at him.  "What is it?" 

"Well, you're probably not going to believe me but..." 

"Just say it." 

"Uh, w-well, I... I like Nana." 

"What?" 

He took in a breath, then looked everywhere around the room exept for me.  "I really like Nana." 

His words finally processed through my head, and I had no idea how to feel about it.  I was more surprised than anything at the moment.  "Since when?" I asked. 

"Since a long time ago.  Right after we started filming this show.  I know what you're probably wondering right now-" 

"So you went along with the rest of the roommates and try to ruin my and ~you~'s relationship." 

"Uhh... I..." 

"So this is how our season will end, huh?" 

"No, no, no.  Chanyeol, it's not like that.  I mean I didn't try to ruin your relationship, I thought they were joking at first and... I just wanted Nana to be happy and..." 

I just sighed.  Just listening to him telling me this nonsense made my head spin.  I thought that me and Kangjoon were pretty close in the beginning because we were close in age, but then it turned to this.  It just frustrated me because he knew- actually they all already knew that me and ~you~ were dating and they still went on and tried to tear me and my sunshine apart. 

"Wait... why are you telling me this, and now especially?" I asked. 

"Lately it's been getting out of hands.  At first I honestly thought that they were going to say some stuff and be over with it, but they continued.  I don't know why I helped them... I just wanted Nana-" 

"To be happy, I get it.  But have you guys ever thought of me and ~you~'s feelings?  Just this situation alone broke our roommates apart all in one." 

"I know... I'm sorry.  I'm really sorry, Chanyeol.  But I don't know what to do." 

"Do what you want, but stop messing with my relationship." 

I stood up and pushed passed him into the hallway.  I was angry at this point and didn't want to talk to anyone at all with an exeption for a couple people.  I got into a taxi and drove to my dorm hoping that Baekhyun was there. 

When I reached the dorm, I went straight into my room, which was shared with Baekhyun.  Baekhyun shot up from his bed when I threw the door opened and plopped onto my bed and gripped onto my hair.  He carefully sat back down and waited for me to speak. 

"Baek," I sighed, "this whole thing with the roommates is all just bull." 

"Why?  What happened?" he asked. 

"Kangjoon came to me just before I came over here.  He told me that he liked Nana." 

"What?  Are you serious?  Wasn't he basically part of them who wanted Nana with you?" 

"Yeah.  That's what I don't get.  He said he liked her from the beginning, but now he's telling me all this and saying that he doesn't know what to do." 

"That's stupid.  If he likes Nana, why would he do that?" 

"He wanted her to be happy, but I guess since I know what they're up to and I keep denying Nana and how depressed she's gotten or whatever is affecting him." 

"Ohh... Well, what are you going to do?" 

"I don't know, I can't think straight right now." 

"Did he say anything about the other roommates?" 

"No, all he told me was that things were getting out of hands and he- I don't know doesn't want to be a part of it anymore or something.  I just pushed passed him and came over here." 

"What's going to happen now?" 

"I don't know.  I can't take them anymore." 

"Then..." 

"I'm going to leave the show." 

"Wait, you're not serious, are you?" 

"Well, what else can I do?  Plus I don't get that much screen time anyways because we're still doing our concerts." 

"What about ~you~?" 

"I'll have to tell her later, but I've actually been thinking about this a lot and finally decided." 

"Okay.  Well, it'll be nice to have a roommate again since all you've been doing is spending all your time over there." 

I chuckled.  "Wow, I didn't know you missed me that much." 

"Ew, I didn't say I missed you." 

"Ah, shut up.  I know you missed me." 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went back to laying down on his bed.  I laughed and reached for my phone.  But when I couldn't feel it in any of my pockets I started to panic.  I jumped up and searched all my pockets. 

"What?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I don't know where my phone is," I replied. 

Soohyun's POV:

"Sungwoo!" I called out. 

"Yes?" he called back. 

It seemed like his voice was coming from his room, so I walked over to his and Chanyeol's room and pushed the door opened.  I went in and looked around the room.  No one was there. 

"I'll be out in a minute," Sungwoo said from the bathroom. 

"Okay," I said and waited around in the room. 

Then I heard a phone ring.  I turned and found Chanyeol's phone sitting near his pillow.  The screen lit up, then disappeared.  First I looked up to the bathroom door and made sure that there was no signs of Sungwoo coming out soon.  Then I went over and took a peak at Chanyeol's phone. 

I pressed the power button and saw that he had a missed call from a few seconds ago from 'Baek'.  Suddenly I heard the door click and open up.  Quickly I shoved his phone into my pocket and smiled at Sungwoo. 

He smiled back, then we headed down to the kitchen together talking about what to make for dinner. 

After the day ended, and everyone was home, except for ~you~ of course, I went down to the downstairs living room and waited for Seho, Sora, Kangjoon, and Minwoo. 

We all sat down on the white couch, but for some reason Kangjoon went to sleep early and didn't join us.  Right away I took our Chanyeol's phone and showed them it. 

"When did you get that?" Minwoo asked. 

"I guess Chanyeol forgot it, so I just grabbed it," I replied. 

"So what are we going to do with it?" Seho asked. 

"Well, earlier I was looking through it and found his manager's number." 

"And?" 

"We should text his manager and ask him to talk to the CEO about his dating scandal with Nana." 

"Ooh, I like that," Minwoo said. 

"Great, so we're all good?" I asked. 

Everyone nodded their heads.  I smiled and turned Chanyeol's phone on and began texting his manager.  A couple minutes later we got a response from him. 

Manager hyung: Are you sure?  Before you were telling me otherwise...

We decided to just keep insisting until his manager said okay to us.  We all cheered when we received the text and then said goodnight and headed off to our separate rooms. 

 

 


Hi guys!  This chapter was more interesting than the last, right?  Even with some Baekyeol/Chanbaek moment ;)  Haha, anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading!  Oh, and let me know what you guys think will happen next!!  I'm interested to see your guys' thoughts :D

 

~Angelflyer