Chapter 33

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

Before ~you~ and I left for home, I had to run some quick errands first.  When we got back to the roommate house, it was about 4 in the afternoon.  My mom opened especially late just for us. 

When ~you~ had left to use the bathroom, I sat with my parents and listened to them talk about her.  "I like her," my mom said.  "She's so nice and very polite." 

"I like her, too.  Just like your mother said, she's such a kind girl," my dad said. 

"She seemed panicked when she answered the phone, though.  Is everything okay?" 

"~you~ has some family issues," I replied. 

"Oh, poor girl...  Tell her if she ever needs anything she came come to us."  I nodded my head in response and soon she came back to sit with us. 

We got home and found everyone in the backyard.  "What are you guys doing?" I asked as I walked over to them. 

"Come join us, we're about to start playing games," Bom noona said. 

I smiled and pulled ~you~ along with me.  First it was a hula-hoop competition.  At first ~you~ didn't want to join in, but I pleaded and begged her to join.  Finally she said yes after saying that I owe her.  I smiled happily and watched as they started. 

All of the girls started moving their waists in a small circle to get the hoop moving.  I couldn't say that none of the girls weren't attractive, but my eyes could only focus on my one and only.  She looked cute and y at the same time. 

Then it was the guys' turn.  When we were hula-hooping, I kept looking at her and smirking and trying to tell her that I was for sure going to win.  In the end I didn't win, though.  Kangjoon won. 

We went back to the sides so that we could start the next game, and I was rubbing my sides and waist because I used the hula-hoop that had rough sides.  ~you~ smiled at me and patted the side next to her.  I sat down and intertwined our fingers. 

She giggled and asked, "Are you okay, oppa?" 

"No, it hurts," I said with a pout.  "But maybe it won't hurt anymore if you give me a kiss."  She scoffed and rolled her eyes, but still leaned in to kiss my cheek.  "That's not where I need a kiss," I said with a smirk. 

"No," she said, "at least not right now."  I saw her slight smirk and was surprised. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"No!"  She softly backhanded my chest and turned away from me.  I knew she was blushing because she tends to look away when she blushes, so I threw my arms around her and gave her a side hug. 

"You're so cute." 

We continued playing games and decided to play with the hose and sprayed water on one another.  I was the first to get sprayed and I was all wet.  Then I smirked and looked over to ~you~.  She looked at me in a confused way before she realized what I had in mind and got up from where she was sitting. 

"No," she exclaimed with a smile on her face. 

"Come give me a hug," I sang and walked towards her. 

~you~ backed away from me while giggling.  "Stop!" she squealed. 

"I just want a hug!" 

We started running around the backyard until I finally caught her from behind.  I lifted her up and spun her around while getting her back all wet.  When I let her back down to the ground I could kind of see her bra since her t-shirt was white and I suddenly got all shy and felt my cheeks heat up. 

She turned around and rested her arms on my biceps.  Then she tilted her head to the side cutely.  "What's wrong, Chanyeol-ie?" she asked surprised to see my blushing face. 

"N-n-nothing," I stuttered and looked away. 

While I looked away I could feel her peck my cheek.  I looked back down to her and smiled.  Then all of a sudden it started raining on the two of us and the two of us only.  We turned our heads and saw that Sungwoo hyung was giving us a shower was the hose. 

"You two should do that romantic kiss in the rain!" Bom shouted. 

Both ~you~ and I looked at each other and blushed.  Bom shouted at us again, so I took the lead and leaned in and connected our lips.  I heard Bom making reactions and smiled as we kissed.  Finally our lips parted after a solid minute or so and all I could do was smile. 

Your POV:

I went in to dry up first and a while later, Chanyeol and the rest came back in.  I was sitting up in the living room with Seho and some others and saw Chanyeol still soaking wet walking up the stairs.  He cutely stood in front of us by the stairs before turning and walking to his room.  I silently giggled because Seho was talking on the phone, then quickly ran after him. 

I entered his room without knocking and found him in the middle of taking off his shirt.  Immediately my cheeks went red and I bit my bottom lip while turning away.  "Chanyeol," I muttered his name in a quiet voice. 

He turned around and walked towards me.  I could only see his legs since I was still shy and continued to look down.  His hand went under my chin and lifted my head up gently.  He made me look him in the eyes and kissed the tip of my nose.  I felt my cheeks get even hotter when he did that. 

"Why are you blushing so much, baby?" he asked in a cute tone.  "And why are you in here?  Did you come to finally give me that kiss?" 

I didn't know how to answer him.  Instead, I just kept quiet and stared deeply into his loving eyes.  "U-uhh.. I-I... umm..." I stuttered.  He just smiled and turned to walk to his closet. 

"H-hurry and d-dry up before you get s-sick," I said while continuing to stutter. 

He chuckled, "Okay, I will, cutie."  He was either chuckling at my stuttering or my pronunciation... or both. 

 

 


Hi guys!  Here's the chapter that I wanted to update yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to :P  anyways, I know that this scene or part probably should've happened a long time ago, but I was looking at some Chanyeol cuts on youtube over the weekend and decided why not add this in, you know?  And I was going to make ~you~ jealous by Chanyeol looking at Nana or something like that, but as I was writing I decided against it and made ~you~ happy and tried to make her forget about her family issues just for a while :)  Haha, so I hope you guys enjoyed reading and I'll try to update again this week if my teachers are nice :D 

 

~Angelflyer