Chapter 19

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

Days and weeks passed by quickly.  ~you~ and I were still dating and as strong, or maybe even more stronger, as when we first started dating.  Even though we've both been away from each other a lot, we still message each other and call once in a while. 

When I was back in Korea for a little while, the 'Roommate' cast decided to go on a camping trip and me and Kangjoon were going to plan it.  At first I felt like I was under a lot of pressure, but then when Kangjoon and I started to discuss it, the weight was starting to be lifted off my shoulders.  And I could relax. 

Sadly, though, ~you~ wasn't here to join us.  She was in Japan since last week filming for her music video since her debut there was getting closer and closer.  I really wished that she could be here with us. 

In the morning, me and Kangjoon got up first to do last minute packing and making breakfast for us all.  Then we got everyone up and told them to get ready as well.  After everyone was awake, we called them all downstairs to the living room to discuss some things.  Then we headed out to the trucks that staff had ready for us. 

A lot of craziness went on as we made our way to our camping destination, but in the end everyone made it there safely and before the sun went down. 

Right when we got there, we went fishing.  It was extremely fun, although I almost fell a few times.  Seho hyung did fall once though.  After we were done fishing, we headed back to out camp and started to make dinner together.  Gayeon and I went to cut the fish and take the scales off.  I showed Gayeon how to gut it and all and she was really good. 

We came back to camp with all the fish gutted and gave them to Seho who was going to put them on the grill.  I continued to help cook at the table and cut vegetables and whatnot.  Suddenly someone came and back hugged me.  It startled me and I almost dropped the knife in my hand. 

I looked up and saw Sungwoo hyung smiling sweetly to me.  Sora noona and the others that were in front of me were as well.  I put my knife down and looked down to the person's arms who were wrapped around me.  I smiled and used my clean hand to hold her's.  I turned my body around so that I could see her and put my arm around her. 

"I didn't know that you were coming," I smiled to her, extremely happy to see her after a long time. 

"I just got here while you were gutting the fish," she replied with a smile. 

I gave her a hug and whispered, "I missed you," in her ear so that no one could hear.  Then we parted.  She went to help Gayeon and I turned back to my cutting board.  I looked up again to Sungwoo and Sora and saw that they were slightly smirking at me.  I shyly smiled when I saw their smirks and tried to get focused back on cutting. 

Your POV:

After I got off the plane from Japan, my manager took me all the way out to the country side where the whole 'Roommate' cast and staff were.  I remember them talking about a camping trip.  I was really excited when I first heard of it since I really loved camping since I was young, but then I found out that I was going to be in Japan that week and my mood went down.  But now I'm heading off to camp with them so I'm extremely happy and excited. 

When I got there I greeted everyone, but noticed that Dongwook, Chanyeol, and Gaeyeon were missing.  I asked the rest of them where the three went and they replied that Dongwook has filming and will probably join us later, and Chanyeol and Gayeon went to gut the fish that they caught earlier. 

"~you~, Chanyeol and Gayeon are coming back.  Go hide behind the trailer there," Sungwoo said. 

I nodded my head and followed his directions.  I ran behind the trailer and hid there until Sungwoo motioned for me to come out.  As I hid there quietly, I watched as he came back with some fish in his hands and handed them to Seho.  Then he came over to the table and started to help cut stuff.  When his head was turned, Sungwoo motioned for me to go around the trailer so that I was on the other side.  I crept to the other side and continued to wait for his signal. 

A few seconds after I made it to the other side, and Chanyeol's head was turned downward to the cutting board, Sungwoo waved his hand as in to go over there.  I smiled and carefully walked over to where Chanyeol was. 

He was so focused on the cutting up the vegetables that he didn't realize that it became quiet.  No one was talking, they were all probably waiting for him to notice me.  When I figured that he probably wouldn't notice me, I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a back hug. 

He jumped a little in surprise and then put his knife down.  I felt his hand grab mine and used his thumb to run over my knuckles.  Then he turned around and wrapped his arm around me and smiled.  He gave me a hug shortly and whispered that he missed me so nice and softly in my ear that I felt tingly after our hug. 

I went to help Gayeon after our little reunion.  As I helped cook, Gayeon and I talked.  "You and Chanyeol are so cute together," she said quietly away from her mic. 

I blushed at her comment and said, "I-I guess..."  I took a quick glance over to Chanyeol and smiled. 

"How was Japan?" she asked after teasing me a couple more times. 

"It's great.  I have to go back in two days though," I replied. 

"Are you're members back, too?" 

"Only Heeyoung and Minji are.  Yimin and Meiying went back to China, and Kana is staying in Japan with relatives."

"Well, that's good that you guys are on a break." 

"Yeah, it feels nice to actually relax for a while." 

Chanyeol's POV:

After preparing dinner, everything was ready.  The table was set and all the food smelled delicious.  Once everyone was seated we started to eat.  I sat down next to Sungwoo and ~you~

I know it was kind of giving clues to the public about our relationship, but I couldn't help it.  I hadn't seen her in so long and when the episodes shown on television didn't show any real close scenes of us two.  So, I felt like we were good. 

Sora noona started talking like we were on a shopping channel or something.  It was really funny when she said something about eating fish will help you get into a good college or something. 

The rest of dinner time was nice.  We were all talking together and just having a lot of fun.  Then once we finished, there were a lot of things to clean up, we decided to play some games to decide who would clean up. 

We played a lot of games like hacky sack, popping as many balloons as we can, and a little dance competition.  Afterwards, Kangjoon's team had to clean up the mess in the end. 

Then it was time for a short presentation that me and Kangjoon came up with to show everyone.  It was old videos of most of us.  After the videos, our conversations suddenly got sad.  We were talking about our hard times and then comforting one another.  As I listened to everyone talk, I stared out into space feeling the emotions that were surrounding us.  When we got to the end of talking, Sungwoo tried to bring out happiness back up and out again. 

Finally when it became bed time, we all got ready and were deciding where each of us were going to sleep.  When we did we all went to sleep.  In the morning, I was the first to wake up since Kangjoon and I were supposed to make breakfast. 

I waited at the table for Kangjoon to get up as well.  When he came out, he sat in front of me and then we both put our heads down.  Then we really got up to start breakfast for everyone. 

Once breakfast was made and everyone had ate, we decided that we wanted to go bungee jumping.  Soohyun, Sora, and Sungwoo decided to go back home though.  That left the rest of us except Dongwook and Seho to go bungee jumping. 

When we got to the bungee place, we all stared at how tall it was.  As the "leader" of the group, I decided to get hooked up first.  Right before I went up, we did a small fighting cheer.  And while the camera was facing Gayeon, Minwoo, Nana, and them, ~you~ came over to me quickly and gave me a long warm hug that I needed to calm my nerves. 

Then I went up.  All of us jumped, even Kangjoon who said he wouldn't jump at first, but came to watch.  Finally, we went to a resturant to grab something to eat since it was almost dinner time already. 

 

 

----------------------------

Hi guys!! Here's a chater for you all!! I hope you liked it!! :D  please comment how you like this chapter, or even the whole story in general! 

 

 

~Angelflyer