Chapter 37

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I hung out with Chanyeol and s for the afternoon, then decided to leave.  I got up and said good bye, but Chanyeol begged me to stay longer.  I gave him a smile and told him that I was going to visit Hyunsu. 

"I'll go with you," he said. 

"You can't.  You have to practice and your manager will probably kill you if he doesn't see you preparing with the others," I told him. 

He pouted cutely and stood next to me.  I his cheek and kissed his lips.  "I'll see you tonight and tomorrow morning before I leave, I promise."  He shook his head.  I let out a breath and wrapped my arms around his waist.  He held me close to him tightly and planted kiss on top of my head. 

"I have to go now," I said. 

"Bye, my princess," he said sadly and let me go. 

After I left, I went over to my brothers' apartment to check up on Hyunsu before I depart to Japan again.  When I got there, Hyunsu opened the door for me and let me in. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked and closed the door behind me. 

"I came to see you guys before I left to Japan," I replied. 

"Oh.  How long are you going to be working?" 

"I don't know.  Maybe two more months.  Why?  Where are the other two boys anyways?" 

"Well, Kwan left this morning back to America with Jisoo." 

"Why?" 

"Mom called us.  She said that Dad is really sick this time and refuses to eat or get out of bed.  She had to take him to the hospital three times this month.  I would've gone with them today, but I have a check up next week then I'll head over." 

I fell silent.  I really didn't know what to say at all.  The first thing that popped up into my mind, though, was that it was all my fault.  I'm at fault here for making my own dad feel this way.  I still haven't apologized to him and I still feel terrible. 

"I was going to call you tonight and see if you wanted to come along," Hyunsu continued, "hoping that you weren't going to be busy." 

"Oh..." was all that I could manage to say. 

We moved to the living room and sat down there.  As we continued to talk, the guilt kept building up higher and higher on me.  I was surprised that I hadn't broke down just then because of it. 

It got really late, so I said that I had to go and said good bye to Hyunsu before going back to the roommate house.  When I got home, Chanyeol was the first person to greet me.  Just seeing him made my gloomy mood disappear. 

"You're back!" he exclaimed. 

"Hehe, yes I am," I said and let him wrap me in his embrace. 

"Did you eat already?" 

"No, not yet." 

"Ah, good!  Here, I helped make dinner with Sungwoo hyung today and I wanted you to try it."  He pulled me into the kitchen with him and got out everything for me. 

We sat down in the dining room and I ate while Chanyeol just watched.  I glanced up at him once in a while and realized that he wasn't just staring at me, but at the food as well. 

"Did you eat earlier?" I asked. 

"Yeah, a little bit.  Why?" 

"Here."  I scooped up some food into my spoon and lifted it up to Chanyeol's mouth. 

"Huh?  No, I can't.  Plus the food is for you." 

"I like sharing and you're way too skinny anyways.  So eat." 

"No, it's okay." 

I pushed the spoon closer to his lips and while he was talking stuffed it in.  He chewed and swallowed, but then continued to reject the food.  "You're so cute," I said and continued to feed him and myself. 

Chanyeol's POV:

After ~you~ and I were done eating, we cleaned up and went up to my room.  As I was softly strumming my guitar, I realized that ~you~ suddenly got really quiet and looked sort of down.  I stopped and put my guitar back onto its stand, then scooted closer to ~you~ so that I could put my arms around her. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I let my head rest against her shoulder. 

"Nothing," she said with a small smile. 

I pouted.  "No, really what's wrong?" 

There was a pause before she actually answered.  "Well, I might have to go back to America for a while." 

"When?"  I lifted my head so that I could face her properly. 

"I don't know.  Maybe next week or something." 

"Should I go with you?" 

"No.  It's just that my dad is sick." 

"Oh... and you don't know when you'll be back?" 

"Nope.  I guess I'll be taking a hiatus for now." 

"Will I get to see you?" 

"Of course.  I'll make sure of it." 

My head fell back down to her shoulder and I tightened my grip around her body.  "I don't want you to leave." 

"I won't be gone forever, silly." 

"I know, but I'll miss you too much." 

She just placed a kiss on my lips in response. 

 

 


Hello everyone!  I hope you guys liked this chapter!  Please leave what you guys think down below in the comments and I think I'll update again later or maybe put up another fanfic?  I don't know yet hehe C: 

 

~Angelflyer