Chapter 68 The End

Falling in Love on a Show

Author's POV:

Soohyun was arrested after the police had heard about her trying to poison Chanyeol about a week later after the incident.  The other roommates, Seho, Nana, Minwoo, and Sora were still looked down on by the rest of the the roommates.  And somehow it got into the usual entertainment industry news and their companies had lost a lot of money because of them. 

Though they were looked down on for a while, it soon went away and they could live their lives normally again. 

A couple of weeks passed since the Soohyun incident and New Years came around.  Everyone went home for the holidays to spend time with their families. 

This year, like every single year that you've lived in Korea with your brothers, you just hung out with your brothers at their apartment.  Yes, of course the four of you guys missed home, but it was still nice to just be with each other. 

"Jisoo-ah!" you called out while placing the last dish onto the table. 

"Yeah?" he called from another room. 

"Come out and eat." 

"Kay, I'll be there in a second." 

"That kid is probably on his laptop composing again," Hyunsu said while placing the plates in front of each chair. 

"Well, that's good for him.  He's going to debut soon I heard," you replied and pulled out the chair to sit down. 

"Well, when is 'soon'?" Kwan asked as he sat down next to me. 

"I think sometime in the spring.  All I know is that it's after our comeback, which is in like a month." 

Then Jisoo came running into the dining room.  He sat down across from you and smiled at his three older siblings.  You all began to eat and talk together and tried to catch up on each other's lives. 

After finishing dinner, the four of you were all cleaning up and washing the dishes when the door bell rang.  Kwan stopped cleaning right away and yelled, "I'll go get it!" while running to the door to see who it was. 

"Is he expecting someone?" you asked Hyunsu. 

"No, not that I know," Hyunsu replied with a shrug. 

Then you looked to Jisoo.  He also shook his head.  "He probably just doesn't want to clean.  You know him," Jisoo commented. 

Your POV:

I guess he was right.  Kwan wasn't exactly the helpful person when it came to cleaning.  I just turned back to the pile of dishes and the faucet and began washing. 

Just as I was rinsing the second plate, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a small kiss placed onto the back of my head.  Without even turning around I knew who it was, but I was surprised that he was here right now. 

I turned the water off and asked, "Why are you here?" 

"I came to see you," he explained with his deep voice. 

I smiled and turned around so that I was facing him.  He smiled brightly and gave me a peck on my lips.  I blushed because I saw Jisoo from the corner of my eye awkwardly look at us then walk away. 

"I brought my sister and her friend along, if you don't mind," he said. 

"That's fine," I replied and smiled.  "Did you guys eat yet?" 

"Yeah, we just came back from eating at a restaurant.  Oh, and we brought a cake to celebrate." 

"Aw, you guys didn't have to." 

"But we wanted to." 

"You're too sweet." 

He smiled then lead the both of us to the living room where everyone else was.  We entered and it was painfully silent.  No one was talking to one another, they were just sitting there staring at the t.v. screen. 

Chanyeol cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.  When they were all staring at us, Chanyeol began speaking first. 

"This is my sister, Yoora, and this is her friend, Miyoo (OC)," he introduced them. 

Then he nudged me slightly.  "And these are my brothers, Jisoo, Kwan, and Hyunsu," I said. 

We sat in the middle of them and slowly eased them into the conversation.  Within minutes the conversation was sailing and no longer needed our assistance.  Chanyeol and I smiled at one another, then excused ourselves to the guest room, which was being used as an office for Hyunsu. 

I sat down on the couch in there while Chanyeol closed the door and followed.  "Finally, we can be alone without worrying about them," Chanyeol said jokingly and sat down next to me. 

"Yup.  Oh, I have something for you and since I didn't see you during Christmas, I'll give it to you now."  I went to the closet a pulled out my bag. 

Inside was Chanyeol's present.  It was ukulele.  I pulled it out for him and slid the card that I made for him underneath the strings and held it out for him to take it.  His eyes were wide and expression was surprised, but it was soon replaced with a happy face and bright smile. 

He pulled the card out first and placed in his lap before trying out the ukulele first.  He strummed a couple of notes, then he put it next to him and opened up the card.  In it was just a love letter to him and a few lines wishing him a merry Christmas, saying I love him, and hoping that he liked my gift. 

"I know you told me how old your other ukulele was, so I decided to go out and buy you a new one.  Oh, and look on the back," I said. 

He picked the ukulele back up and flipped it over.  On the back, "Play from the heart," was nicely carved on in. 

Chanyeol's POV:

"Thank you so much, love.  This is amazing, I love it," I said.  That was honestly all I could get out because I was speechless.  It was our first Christmas slash New Years together and it was special. 

"I'm glad you like it," she said with a smile. 

I caressed her cheek and leaned in for a kiss.  Then I remembered something.  I pulled away and looked at her.  "Because great minds think alike, I also brought you something," I said and put my hand in my pocket. 

She looked at me curiously.  "You didn't have to get me anything," she said shyly. 

"But I wanted to," I said and pulled out ring. 

It wasn't an engagement ring, but a promise ring.  It was all silver and had a small diamond within it.  On the inside it read, "Promise me." 

"Once I put this ring on your finger, I want you to promise me that you will never stop loving me and I will promise you that as soon as I get the money and ask your dad to allow me your hand in marriage, I will put a real ring on your left ring finger and call you mine," I said. 

"Of course," she said and let me put the ring on her right finger before wrapping her arms around me.  "I promise.  I don't think I will ever stop love you, ever." 

"Same here.  I love you." 

"I love you, too." 

 

*A few years later* 

 

Your POV:

"Chihoon, Chanho, would you go get your sisters?" I asked my two sons. 

I heard footsteps going up the stairs, meaning that the boys went upstairs.  I took that time to then sit and relax since I had been on my feet for the whole morning till now, noon.  Chanyeol left earlier than usual this morning because he had to go do something at the company. 

Soon I heard more footsteps running down the stairs and into the dining room.  I got back up from where I was sitting and made each of my kids sit down in their regular spots. 

"What did you make for lunch, mom?" my 6 year-old, Chihoon asked.  He was a bright one, though his tempers could get pretty bad sometimes. 

"Fried rice," I replied and helped the girls get the rice onto their plates. 

"Thanks, mom," my 9 year-old, Chanho said and began eating.  He was bright as well, but a lot more shy than his younger brother. 

"You're welcome," I said happily. 

Then there were the twin girls who ate quietly.  The older one's name was Hyojin and the younger one's was Hyunjoo.  I backed away from my children and stared at each of them one by one.  They were both my and Chanyeol's creations, our worlds. 

"When is daddy coming back?" Hyunjoo asked curiously. 

"He should be back this afternoon.  Why?  Do you miss him?" I replied. 

"Yeah, I miss him a lot!" 

"How much?" I asked. 

"This much!"  She stretched her arms wide trying to show how much she missed her father. 

"I miss dad, too!" Chihoon exclaimed. 

"Me, too," Hyojin said. 

"How about you, Chanho oppa?" Hyunjoo asked looking at him with big eyes. 

"Yeah," he replied simply and continued to eat. 

I chuckled at them all and picked up my phone from the counter.  "Should I video call dad, then?" I asked them all. 

They all simultaneously nodded their heads.  I let out another chuckle and turned my phone on.  Then I pressed the video call button.  I pointed the camera on the kids and waited for Chanyeol to pick up. 

When he finally picked up and his face popped up onto the screen the kids began screaming hello to their father.  He said hi and smiled back. 

After speaking with Chanyeol for the rest of lunch time, they put their plates into the sink and ran back to their rooms or the living room.  Today was their last day of spring break before they all went back to school, so they tried to play and do whatever they pleased to before they went back. 

Since they were all doing their own things, I had some time to myself.  I went to the 'music room' as Chanyeol likes to call it because it has our piano, guitars, and drum set in there, and decided to write some music.  Although FOREVER hasn't been so active because of our own personal reasons, we all still like to get together and write music so that when we do have a comeback, we're prepared on what songs to sing and or put into the album. 

Speaking of FOREVER, Kana actually married Kwan, and they have two cute children, who are my niece and nephew.  The rest of FOREVER are also married and have their own kids.  My old roommates from the show also found their true loves and started their own families.  Gayeon and Minwoo had their own little family, and Bom and Dongwook were happily married.  Sungwoo found his lover and sometimes even came to watch the kids when Chanyeol and I got really busy with stuff, not that we didn't have many, many other babysitters to help us. 

When I heard the door open, I got up from the piano and walked over to the entrance.  There I found Chanyeol slipping off his shoes and placing his jacket in the closet.  Then there were footsteps that ran from upstairs and from the living room to the door. 

While Chanho stood next to me, the other three ran to their father and jumped into his arms.  Then Chanyeol walked over to Chanho and I when he put his other three down.  First he bent down and patted his son's head. 

"Did you have fun today?" he asked. 

Chanho smiled and nodded his head in response to his dad's question. 

Then Chanyeol stood back up straight and looked at me.  "How were you today?" he asked and pecked my cheek. 

"Good, but a little tired," I replied. 

"Was that one giving you a hard time?"  He looked down to my stomach, then he put his hand on top of the 6 month bump and rubbed it. 

"No, it's just that I've been tired lately." 

"You should have just called.  Sehun wasn't busy today, he was at the company for an hour before leaving because he finished up with the studio stuff before all of us because he stayed late yesterday." 

"Oh, but I don't want to bother him." 

"Huh?  Is Uncle Sehun coming?" Hyunjoo asked before going into the living room. 

"No, maybe next time," Chanyeol replied. 

"Awe," she said sadly and walked away. 

All of them had their different uncles and aunts that they were attached to.  It was quite cute to be honest. 

"Why don't you go rest and I'll cook dinner tonight," Chanyeol suggested. 

"It's okay.  I'm fine, now," I said. 

He just smiled at me and turned me and started pushing me to the living room.  Then he made me sit down on the couch.  "You sit here, and I'll call everyone to eat once I'm done," he said and ran off to the kitchen. 

He's still as sweet as ever.  I smiled and turned to look at the t.v. 

The rest of the night went smoothly.  We all sat down at the dinner table and ate dinner, then the kids played on their own for an hour before Chanyeol called for them to wash up.  First he helped the twins take a shower and brush their hair and teeth.  Then I brought the two to their room and helped them into their pajamas and put them in their beds.  Next was Chihoon's turn.  Chanyeol showered him, then I took him and dressed him and put him to bed. 

We didn't have to help Chanho, though, because he said he could do it by himself and he no longer needed our help.  I went to his room first because Chanyeol was still saying goodnight to his girls. 

When I walked in, I found him in bed already and reading a book.  I looked at him and chuckled, then grabbed his towel that was hanging on the end of the bed frame and sat on the edge of his bed, causing him to look up from his book and at me. 

"What did I say about you're hair being wet before going to bed?" I asked and began drying his hair. 

When I was done and held the towel in my lap, he was pouting.  "You don't have to do it for me.  I can do it myself," he said while looking down. 

"I'm sorry.  I forgot.  It's just that you're still my baby.  You might be a big boy now and all, but you're still my little baby," I told him. 

"It's okay, mom."  He looked up at me and didn't look sad anymore, then he gave me a quick hug before sitting back down. 

"Hey, where's my goodnight hug?" we heard someone say. 

We both looked at the door and found Chanyeol leaning against the door frame.  He came over to us and bent down to hug his eldest son. 

Then we got ready to leave his room.  I said goodnight to him one last time before walking out with Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol and I both took our showers then changed into our sleeping clothes and decided to head downstairs to watch a movie.  We got comfortable on the couch, then Chanyeol a movie for the two of us to watch. 

Almost half way through the movie, we saw four figures walking towards us, three with unhappy faces, and one with a tired expression.  It was then when we noticed that it was thunder storming out. 

"Come here," I told them and sat up, with Chanyeol's help of course. 

The twins and Chihoon came towards me and sat next to me and on Chanyeol.  Chanho continued to stand there though, but Chanyeol motioned for him to sit down next to him, so he did. 

After I calmed them down, I decided to just have us all sleep down in the living room, so I went to grab some blankets for us.  And that's how the night went.  The twins and Chihoon slept in between Chanyeol and I, while Chanho slept on the other side of Chanyeol. 

They all fell asleep as soon as movie ended.  Then I turned to look at Chanyeol he turned to look at me at the same time.  I smiled to him.  "I love you," I said. 

"I love you, too," he replied. 

Then we also drifted off into dreamland. 

 

 

THE END

 

 


AHH!! Finally!  This story if finally over.  After working on this story for a long, long time, it's time to say goodbye to it.  I want to thank you all for subscribing!  I've never thought that I'd get this many subscribers before.  I'm so thankful and I really appreciate it!  You guys are amazing and I'm just really thankful and happy for each and everyone of you.  I LOVED all your guys's comments too!  They absolutely made my day each time I read them and it's just really nice to read your guys's opinions on this story!  I hope you guys enjoyed this last chapter with the little in-to the future part!  I really had fun writing and I hope you guys enjoyed reading, too!  Thank you again for the thousandth time, haha :D  I'll see you all in my next fanfic hopefully!  ^-^

 

~Angelflyer