Chapter 32

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I woke up to the sound of people shuffling around, so I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes.  Nana was moving around the room doing stuff when she saw that I was awake. 

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" she asked in a hushed voice. 

"It's okay," I said. 

I swung my legs off the bed and stretched.  Then I got up to go to the bathroom.  When I came out, Nana wasn't in the room anymore.  She was probably going out for her schedule today. 

When I got downstairs, I found Sungwoo cooking breakfast.  I gladly helped him cook since I had nothing to do.  Once breakfast was made and the table was set, we went up to get the rest who were still sleeping. 

I went to wake up Soohyun and Chanyeol.  Soohyun woke up quickly and washed up before heading downstairs.  Then I went to Sungwoo and Chanyeol's room.  Carefully I crept in and walked in between the two beds. 

"Oppa, come eat," I said and placed my hand on his shoulder and gently shook him. 

He groaned and opened his eyes.  Then he sat up and tried rubbing the sleepiness out of his eye.  As I watched him get up, I thought of how hot he was while being sleepy. 

"Hmm?" he hummed. 

"Let's go eat," I repeated and gently tugged on his hands. 

He smiled and got up, then wrapped his arms around me.  I slipped away from his arms after a good minute and walked to the door.  Chanyeol just stood there with a small frown slash pout. 

"What's wrong?" I asked and leaned against the door frame. 

"You forgot something," he replied.  His voice just made me melt inside and made me bite my bottom lip. 

"What?" 

"A good morning kiss."  He smiled cutely and waited for me to walk back over to him. 

I playfully sighed and stopped in front of him.  Then I tip-toed and gave him a kiss on the lips.  Our lips parted and I saw him smile happily before lifting me up and taking me downstairs with him. 

He set me down once we reached the dining room and we sat next to each other.  Breakfast went by quickly and then I went back up to my bedroom to get ready to go with Chanyeol. 

While I was getting ready and deciding what to wear, I had a slight mental breakdown.  I was all of a sudden getting scared and nervous and wondered if his parents would like me or not. 

I was going crazy and searching through my clothes to decide what to wear when someone knocked on the door.  "Come in," I called and in came Gayeon.  I smiled at her and she came up behind me. 

"What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Looking for what to wear," I replied and sighed. 

She looked at me weirdly before asking, "Why?  Where are you going?  You usually don't care about what you wear." 

"I'm going to meet Chanyeol's parents."

"Oh," she nodded her head.  "Well, just wear whatever.  Be yourself." 

I sighed.  "Yeah, okay." 

I stopped searching and put on something that I would regularly wear with a snapback.  Gayeon had already left to go train while I was changing.  Once I was ready I went to go find Chanyeol. 

He was downstairs talking with Sungwoo in the living room.  I wrapped my arms around Chanyeol's shoulders and kissed the side of his head.  And Sungwoo smiled at us warmly. 

"We're going to go now, hyung," he said to Sungwoo. 

"Okay, go on you two," Sungwoo said. 

We finally left and went to Chanyeol's mom's restaurant.  It took a while to get there, but Chanyeol kept talking and made the car ride really enjoyable.  When we finally parked, we got out at the same time and walked in.  At the moment the restaurant was closed, so we were there in private. 

"Mom!" Chanyeol called. 

"Hold on, I'll be right out," a woman's voice called back. 

Chanyeol then turned to me and smiled while fixing my snapback.  "I love when you wear caps," he said. 

"I love when you wear caps, too.  Maybe we should get couple snapbacks," I suggested. 

He nodded his head and caressed my cheek.  "Omo, you two are so cute," a woman's voice said.  We both turned our heads and saw a woman, his mother, walking towards us.  I felt my cheeks burn up from his touch and greeted her. 

"Hi, I'm Lee ~you~.  Nice to meet you, Mrs. Park," I said and bowed. 

"Hello, ~you~.  So you're my Chanyeol's girlfriend, huh?" she said. 

"Yes." 

"Come in and sit."  She waved us over. 

I waited for Chanyeol to take the lead so that I could follow him.  We sat down at a table and started to talk.  It was sort of awkward, but I started to feel comfortable talking with his mom.  Then his father came in and sat next to Mrs. Park.  We talked for a while longer before I got a phone call. 

"Excuse me, I have to take this call," I said. 

"Go ahead, dear," Mrs. Park said. 

I smiled to them and got up while taking my phone out of my pocket.  I went a couple of steps away from them and look down to my phone.  Kwan was calling and I suddenly got worried. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"~you~, where are you?" Kwan asked. 

"I'm out with Chanyeol, why?" 

"Dad's here." 

"W-what do you mean?"  Now I just started to speak in English so that I wouldn't worry Chanyeol and his parents. 

"I mean, dad is here in Korea right now with Hyunsu at the hospital." 

"But why?" 

"He wanted to see Hyunsu.  Once he heard about his accident he booked tickets right away." 

"Okay, but why are you calling me?" 

"Dad wants to see you." 

"No."  Without a thought I replied instantly and sort of in a harsh tone. 

"~you~." 

"Kwan-" 

"Okay, I'll see you soon then." 

"I'm busy at the moment." 

"How, what are you doing?" 

"I'm meeting Chanyeol's parents, so don't bother me right now." 

"Fine, then I'll see you tonight at the hospital, or else." 

"Or else what?" 

"I will find you myself and drag you here to see our father." 

I let out a sigh and said okay.  Then I hung up and stuck my phone back into my pocket before walking back.  I sat back down where I was sitting before, next to Chanyeol, and forced on a smile. 

"Is everything alright?" Mr. Park asked in a gentle voice. 

"Yeah," I replied.  I looked to Chanyeol and smiled, but all you could see on his face was worry.  I reached my hand underneath the table to his and gave it a small squeeze telling him not to worry. 

We continued chatting for a while before I went to help Mrs. Park get us some drinks.  When it was close to opening time, Chanyeol and I said goodbye and left to go home before we were spotted by anyone. 

 

 


Hello guys!  I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, I was interrupted :P  But here's the next chapter and I'll see if I can finish another one for you guys to read tonight!  :D

 

~Angelflyer