Chapter 7

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I saw her by the corner of my eye and lightly pushed Chanyeol away.  I waved and then Chanyeol turned his head towards her.  Sora smiled at us and said, "Hey, guys."  We smiled back and Chanyeol greeted her, "Annyeong, Sora noona."

"What are you guys doing?" she asked. 

"Piano lesson," Chanyeol replied. 

She said "oh" and walked into the kitchen.  She came back and walked upstairs with a glass of water in her hands.  As she walked by she had a smirk on.  I wondered why she was smirking, but ignored it and focused back on the piano. 

Sora's POV:

I went upstairs and into my bedroom as soon as I got my glass of water.  In my room, all the girls were in there except for ~you~.  I just saw her downstairs with Chanyeol playing the piano. 

When I went down to the kitchen to get my water, I saw the two looking at each other and getting close.  I felt a little bad that I kind of disrupted them, but it was really cute seeing them together. 

I sat down with my water and got back into the conversation.  The girls were talking about their schedules and what they wanted to do over the weekend or in something with the whole Roommate family.  Then we got into the topic of the guys and who is interested in who. 

"Gayeon-ah, who are you interested in?" Nana asked. 

"I don't know to be honest," she replied. 

"How about you, Soohyun?" Nana asked. 

"I like the two flower boys," she laughed. 

"Bom?" Gayeon asked after we were done laughing. 

"Dongwook oppa," Bom smiled brightly. 

"Awe,  I think you two are cute," Nana said. 

"What about you, Nana?" Bom asked.

"I don't know.  Chanyeol maybe? or Kangjoon?" she was starting to blush saying their names. 

I thought about Chanyeol and ~you~ who seemed to still be downstairs still playing the piano.  I kind of thought that Nana and Chanyeol would be a cute couple, but then again when I went down there and saw how intensely, but softly and nice the two were staring at each other, I just couldn't picture them without each other.  And they would look nice together, too. 

I still kept my smile on.  Then they came around to asking me.  I told them that I didn't really have any one here in mind.  They suggested that I get closer with Sungwoo, though. 

"Hey, where's ~you~?" Gayeon asked.

"Downstairs," I replied. 

"Oh, is she the one playing the piano?" Soohyun asked. 

"Actually her and Chanyeol are having a privet piano lesson," I smirked a little. 

"Ohhh..." I heard Gayeon say. 

"Do you guys know if they have something going on?" I asked, thinking that one of them might have a clue. 

"I heard that she likes him a little bit," Soohyun said.  "She told me and Nana once when we were talking."

"So, maybe...  We should go see," Bom said. 

"Ani, let them have their time," I said. 

"But I really want to see them together!" Soohyun exclaimed. 

Soon enough Soohyun and Bom left the room to go spy on the two downstairs.  I sighed and took a sip from my cup. 

Author's POV:

As you and Chanyeol were still sitting at the piano, Bom and Soohyun slowly snuck their way down the stairs so that they could get a look at you two.  When they did they were silently giggling afraid that they'd get caught by you or Chanyeol.  Eventually they came downstairs and went straight into the kitchen... to spy on you two even more. 

Finally after practicing for a while longer, you finally could play "Maybe" by Yiruma.  Although you still made mistakes here and there and still were a little rough, you were still happy.  And so was Chanyeol. 

"Wahh!!" Chanyeol exclaimed when you were done playing the piece. 

"It's not really the best..." you muttered. 

"It's still pretty good.  I think it's good," he smiled.  "All you have to do is practice a little, then you'll be better than me."

"I can never be better than the amazing Park Chanyeol."  You poked his arm. 

He blushed a bit and laughed.  You smiled.  And in the kitchen, the two spies were in awe and fan girling.  They were trying their best not to make any noise before the two of you noticed and busted them.  After a little while they decided to go back upstairs.

Chanyeol's POV:

"Well, any ways, thank you, Chanyeol, for teaching me," ~you~ said and smiled. 

"Yeah, no problem," I replied, smiling back. 

"You can leave now.  I bet you have better things to do."

"Ani.  I like hanging out with you."

"Really?"

I nodded my head and then she started to blush slightly.  She turned away from me.  And I just thought it was the cutest thing ever.  When she turned back my way her face wasn't as red. 

We moved away from the piano and onto the couch since it seemed more comfortable than sitting on the bench.  We were talking and talking until it became really dark out.  I checked my phone to see what time it was.  It was about 10:25 pm. 

I went to change really quick because I was still in my practicing clothes ever since I got home.  Then when I came back down, I found a peacefully sleeping ~you~.  She looked so nice and cute while sleeping.  I couldn't help but stare at her face and admire it. 

"~you~!" I heard Nana call. 

I snapped out of it and looked up.  I heard Nana calling ~you~ again this time while coming down the stairs.  I see her and when she steps down from the last step, she looks around and then our eyes lock. 

"Annyeong, noona," I say. 

"Annyeong, Chanyeol-ah," she smiles. 

"~you~... she's right here." 

"Oh."  Nana walked around to where I was standing and looks down at her with me.  She stood really close to me to the point where our arms were touching.  I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I didn't feel anything, it's just that I noticed that for some reason. 

"Hmm..." Nana hummed.  Then she knelt down to ~you~ and lightly shook her.  ~you~ woke up within a few seconds and rubbed her eyes.  "You should sleep in your bed," Nana said softly.  ~you~ nodded her head and said that she'd go up soon.  Nana said okay and then stood back up. 

"She must be really tired," Nana said while still staring down at her. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"She's probably not too used to the idol life yet.  But she works very hard.  She told me that she's been practicing her Japanese at her company because they're debuting in Japan soon."

"But they haven't reached their full year yet."  I looked at her for an explanation. 

"Yeah, but they have a native Japanese speaker in their group, and since their label mate, Boyfriend, did so well in Japan they're deciding to debut them a little bit early right when Boyfriend are done with their concerts there."

"Ohh."  Now I understood. 

"She must be so stressed out.  I found her crying during filming.  I asked, she said that she has family problems.  I feel bad for her."

"She does?  I never knew that."

"Neither did I.  Her happy act covers it.  So it's really hard to see what's behind sometimes."

I fell silent afterwards.  I don't know how hard it is to have family issues because my family is pretty happy most of the time.  That includes both of my families.  As long as we're together, we're always happy no matter if we're going through a hard time, we'll help one another through it.  Now I want to spread my happiness with my third family.  Especially with ~you~ now that I know. 

 

 

-----------------------

Hi there!! About you, I've decided to change it to "family problems" because I feel like that would be better for the story instead of just you saying it out loud to Nana right away even though she's a good friend to you.  so I'm going to go change it, but you don't have to go back and reread the chapter, it's only going to be a small fix and it won't affect the storyline or upcoming chapters.  and just letting you guys know that this is a fanfic, so i'm not saying anything in here are all facts and things that happened.  like Nana liking Chanyeol, I don't know if it's true, but in my storyline, it would make more... i guess drama, or it more interesting... so yeah.  to be honest I was thinking of making Gayeon like Chanyeol, too, so that you would have to fight through both of them to get to him, but I really really really like the idea of Gayeon and Minwoo together, i don't know why but i do XP 

lol sorry for making you read all this shiz, but i guess it's kind of important

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer