Chapter 26

Falling in Love on a Show

Nana's POV:

It was the day of ~you~'s debut and concert, so all the roommates decided to send her a small video for luck.  After I sent my message to her, I decided to lay back and relax today since I didn't have a schedule. 

As I was flipping through the channels on t.v., EXO popped up.  They were on a CF.  It made me start thinking of Chanyeol again.  I sighed and turned the t.v. off.  Then I left to my room to try and distract my mind from him. 

Nothing worked though.  My mind just kept traveling back to Chanyeol.  Him sitting at the piano and playing that lovely song still touches my heart to this day and will probably be stuck with me the rest of my life.  He looked so manly, romantic, and just my ideal type. 

Soohyun unnie walked in just as I sat back up.  She looked to me and her face softened.  The first thing that she asked was if I was okay- which was a question that I seemed to be getting a lot from her and sometimes my members.  I nodded my head with a small smile.  Then she came and sat down beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders to comfort me. 

"Don't give up just yet," she said.  "Things will get better, just be positive." 

"Thanks, unnie," I thanked her. 

"Your welcome...  Now let's go down to the backyard, everyone's waiting there already." 

She pulled me up from where I was sitting, then we both ran downstairs.  Like Soohyun said, all our members were there except for Bom and Dongwook, and of course the couple.  It was also nice out, so it was good to get some fresh air. 

We talked and talked about our lives, schedules, the house, and such.  Then our conversation got switched onto Chanyeol and ~you~.  My faced went from happy to sulky looking.  It just really made me feel even more jealous about their relationship and how quick they got together. 

"Are you okay, Nana?" Kangjoon asked looking at me worriedly. 

"Yeah... I guess..." I mumbled. 

"What's wrong?" Seho asked. 

"It's nothing...." I said. 

"You can tell us anything," Gayeon smiled. 

I hesitated for a second and looked over to Soohyun.  Only she knew about my troubles, no one else in this house knew and I didn't want to trouble them with it.  Plus each one of them had their own opinions, so I didn't know how they would react with my selfishness and jealousy. 

"Well..." I started, "Chanyeol... I like him."  They all seemed shocked at what I said, but let me continue.  "But he's dating ~you~...  And it all happened so fast." 

"Yeah, now that you say that, it did happen pretty fast," Soohyun said. 

"I wonder if it's fake..." I heard Kangjoon mumble. 

"You guys can't just assume that," Sungwoo said. 

"But what if their relationship is really fake?" Seho asked.  "They did get together quickly." 

"~you~ told me that she and Chanyeol knew each other before the show," Gayeon said quietly. 

"She could be lying about that," Minwoo pointed out. 

"Why would she lie?" Gayeon asked a bit fustrated. 

"I'm just saying.  You guys remember when me and Bom played a hidden camera on you guys?  It seems kind of like that." 

"No, it doesn't seem like that at all." 

"Gayeon-ah, think realistically now, maybe they are playing a trick on us," Soohyun said. 

"If they aren't playing a trick, then how are they together?" I asked more to myself than to them.  "Am I not good enough to be the one beside him?" 

"Don't think that way, Nana," Sora said soothingly. 

I gave her a small smile, but went on saying, "I really like him, I've tried to get closer to him, but he still won't notice me." 

"Of course he's noticed you before," Soohyun said. 

"Before, but now he doesn't care..." 

"Don't lose hope," Minwoo said.  "Keep trying.  We'll be here supporting you." 

I looked around to my roommates.  They all seemed to think the same and nod their heads along with Minwoo, except for Sungwoo and Gayeon who just sat there.  Both Gayeon and Sungwoo were the first ones to go in, then we went in one by one after a while.  

Gayeon's P.O.V:

(A/N) Gayeon speaking to the camera)

"How can Nana talk like that about ~you~?  For all we know, well me at this rate Chanyeol and ~you~ are in a real relationship with real feelings and nothing about their lovey dovey relationship is fake.  The rest of the Roommates are being unreal and I'm really disappointed that Minwoo oppa would bring something so stupid up like that." 

I was speaking to the camera even though I knew already that the producer wouldn't let it out to the public since Chanyeol and ~you~ had already asked to keep their relationship a secret.  I just needed to let out some steam and this was one way of doing it without hurting someone, myself, or messing up anything in the house. 

Chanyeol would be coming home pretty soon and I'll meet ~you~ in Japan in about a week or two.  I wondered if I should tell them about our conversation today.  Maybe they might be disappointed that everyone in the house were against their relationship except for Mama Shin, Bom, Dongwook oppa, and me, though... 

A few hours passed and Chanyeol came back home.  We all greeted him and welcomed him back.  After he was all settled down, he came to the dining room where we were just about to start eating dinner. 

As we were eating I noticed a strange atmosphere from the roommates.  I quietly contininued to eat as I glanced at all their expressions.  Then Sungwoo spoke up and asked Chanyeol, "How was Japan?" 

"It was fun," Chanyeol replied as a big smile and a small bit of redness across his cheeks. 

"You know, Nana knows how to speak Japanese pretty well," Sora said. 

"Oh, really?  That's cool," Chanyeol commented and looked at Nana. 

"You should've brought her along with you," Minwoo said. 

Now I knew exactly what they were trying to do.  Trying to hook up Chanyeol with Nana while he's already happy and dating ~you~, is probably the most stupidest thing they've done so far on the show.  They really need to understand that they can't just control and force love on them like that. 

"Ah yeah... but what would she have done while I was out with ~you~?" Chanyeol asked. 

Silently I let out a breath.  Things might be going better than I thought they would.  Things quieted down after Chanyeol said that.  Then after dinner I washed the dishes and overheard Nana and them talking while Chanyeol and Sungwoo went up to their room. 

"Thanks for trying, guys," Nana thanked them and sighed. 

"Don't worry, Nana, Chanyeol's just a hard nut to crack," Minwoo comforted her.  "Just wait, he'll realize that you're the one for him." 

"Yeah," Sora added, "He just needs time." 

As I listened to them talking like this, I got pissed off.  I still quietly did the dishes, though, without saying anything to them.  But I felt bad... for both Nana and ~you~- even a bit for Chanyeol, too.  Nana wants someone to love and be loved back.  ~you~ finally has found love, and it's making her happy and distracts her from all her hardships that she has to endure at the same time.  Chanyeol... if he ever finds out, he'll have to chose who to be with and I know that him and ~you~ are pretty well off and he'll pick her, but things could happen in the mean time. 

After I did the dishes, I went up to my room and got ready for bed since I had to go train in the morning.  Then just as I got into bed, someone knocked at my door. 

"Come in," I called. 

Surprisingly Sungwoo was the one that walked into the room.  He gave me a small, but warm smile as he came to sit on Bom's bed.  "I hope you don't mind me barging in.  Were you sleeping?" he said. 

"Ah, no it's okay.  I just hopped into bed when you knocked," I replied. 

"Oh, okay....  Any ways, you know what they were trying to do at dinner, right?" 

I sighed.  "Yeah...  They should leave Chanyeol alone.  He's happy and so is ~you~." 

"I agree with you.  But even if we tell them, they're not going to listen- especially since they're way into their so called "plan" right now.  So for now just don't say anything.  Don't tell ~you~ or Chanyeol, either." 

"Okay."  I nodded my head. 

"Okay... I won't bother you anymore, so you can get some sleep now."  He got up and left while showing the same smile as before when he walked in. 

Chanyeol's POV:

I took a shower and got dressed, then made my way downstairs where I thought Sungwoo hyung was already.  On my way down, I overheard Sungwoo talking in Sora noona, Bom noona, and Gayeon's room.  I was just going to walk down and not accidentally eavesdrop, but then I heard my and ~you~'s name being mentioned. 

"Don't tell ~you~ or Chanyeol, either," I heard Sungwoo hyung say. 

I was confused, what did they not want me and ~you~ to know about?  What are they hiding from us?  Do all of the roommates know except for us two?  Questions ran through my head as I wondered about what they were talking about, but then I heard Sungwoo's footsteps start coming my way, so I quickly snapped out of it and continued on my way downstairs. 

 

 


Hello there!  It's been so long, my dear readers!  I'm sorry that we haven't updated in a long long long time!  We've both been busy with out other stories and haven't gotten a chance to update this one...  So I'm very sorry that you guys had to wait so long for another chapter... I hope that once I finishe up with one of my on-going stories that I'll have more time to work on this one :) 

 

~Angelflyer