Chapter 42

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

When I woke up the next morning, sadness washed over me.  Today was the day that ~you~ would be leaving back to America.  I quietly sighed to myself because she was still sleeping.  Carefully I turned body onto my side so that I could get a better look at her.  I smiled and gently placed a kiss on the corner of her lips. 

Soon she woke up as well an was greeted with my face.  She giggled and pulled me downwards to kiss my lips.  After staying in bed for 30 more minutes, we decided that we should get out of bed and enjoy a little big of the time left we had with each other. 

After I was done getting ready for the day, I went to her room where she left to after getting out of bed.  I knocked on the slightly opened door and pushed it open.  I stayed at the door frame, watching as she sat on her bed with her phone in hand. 

"What did you want to do today?" I asked her. 

She looked up at me and smiled.  "Anything, as long as I'm with you," she replied. 

I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.  When I pulled back, she was pouting.  I chuckled and caressed her cheek.  "What's wrong?" I asked, laughing a bit. 

"Although I really appreciate the kiss on my cheek, I'd really like it to be placed here," she said and tapped her lips. 

I smirked and pushed her down onto her bed and hovered over her.  "Like this?" I asked and kissed her passionately on the lips as she asked for. 

Once we finished our first real make-out session, we went downstairs to grab something to eat.  Sungwoo had left us some breakfast, but was no where to be found.  Most of the other roommate members were still here though. 

We sat at the table and talked as we ate our breakfast, while our roommates joined us.  So much for being alone together, but at least she was having a good time. 

Right after we were done eating, we went to spend some time together in the backyard.  We laid on top of the bench and stared up into the blue sky above us while holding hands. 

As the time got closer and closer to when she would leave, I got more and more sad and depressed.  I let out a sigh making ~you~ turn to look at me and ask what was wrong. 

I turned to look at her too and replied, "I really don't want you to go." 

She smiled sadly.  "I don't want to go either, but I have to.  I'll miss you, oppa." 

"I'll miss you too, my sunshine." 

I pulled her into a hug and rested my chin on her head.  I really just wanted this moment to last forever, but eventually it was time for her to go.  We both sat up and went to gather her luggage before tossing them into the van and climbing in. 

Of course when we got there couldn't go out with her to the gate, but at least I got to give her a hug and kiss before she got out of the car and walked into the airport.  I watched as she disappeared from sight a into the crowd of people, then manager began driving away. 

It was only about 1 pm when I got to the company and up to the practice room.  Most of my members were already in the room doing whatever while some were missing.  I plopped down onto the couch and let my body sink into it.  Not even a minute later Baekhyun came and sat beside me putting an arm around me. 

"Why do you look so sad?" he asked. 

"~you~ left to America..." I replied not even thinking about what I had said. 

"What?!?  You two broke up?"  Then all of the members in the room stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to look at me. 

"No, no.  We didn't break up.  She's just going on a hiatus for a while." 

"Oh...  Well, you can't stay all depressed for the time she's gone."  Baekhyun had a smile on his face and patted my shoulder. 

"I guess..." 

"Hey, think of it this way, you guys will still be in contact with each other," Kyungsoo said. 

"Yeah, and it's not like she'll be gone forever," Chen added.  "Unless she finds someone else and forgets about you and-" 

"Shut up Chen.  You're not helping," Baekhyun snapped. 

"You guys are right.  I don't even know why I'm so upset.  I should look forward to seeing her when she comes back instead of being sad to see her go," I said feeling slightly better. 

Your POV: 

After a long 14 hour flight, we finally landed in America.  I let out a sigh of relief when I could finally get out and stretch.  Then I went to look for my luggage.  Just as I was about to get a taxi, I heard someone call my name. 

"~you~!  Over here!" a voice called. 

I turned and found my three brothers standing next to a car waving me over.  A smile crawled onto my face and I quckran over to them.  I put my bags down and gave each of them a hug one by one. 

"How'd you guys know I was coming?" I asked. 

"Of course we always keep up with our sister," Kwan replied. 

"So how long do you plan on being on hiatus?" Jisoo asked. 

"I'm not sure.  Whenever dad will be okay," I replied. 

"Well, it's good to see you," Hyunsu said. 

I smiled.  Then I put my bags into the back with the help of the three so called "men."  On our way home, the car ride was filled with laughter and chit chat and they made me forget about missing Chanyeol so badly while. 

 

 


Hi!  So now you (Chanyeol's sunshine) are back in America.  Exciting, right?  Kind of?  Well, anyways, I hope you liked reading this chapter.  And while you are away in the U.S., I hope to put more ChanBaek moments in because I really ship it, hahahahah XD but I don't know too much about what will happen later on in the story, but I have a little idea, so get ready for a little drama to arise ;)  Thanks for reading!! ^-^

 

~Angelflyer