Chapter 56

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV: 

After I hung up with ~you~, the PD came into the room.  I greeted him and waited for him to tell me whatever he needed to tell me.  He stood at the edge of my bed and had a small smile on. 

"Chanyeol, I finally got an okay from your company, but there's still no say from Starship just yet," he said. 

"Oh, okay," I replied. 

"Yeah, so I'll contact them again and if they say yes, then I can release those few unsee clips of you and ~you~ on our webpage." 

"Okay, that's great." 

He smiled and turned to go out of the room, but before he could leave, I stood up and said something about leaving the show.  "U-uh... PD-nim... I want to thank you for all your kindness first of all, but I want to leave the show." 

"Oh," he said and lifted his eyebrows. 

"I'm sorry.  I would totally continue and probably beg to come on for season two, but too much has been going on lately from leaving the county constantly to having small problems with the other cast members." 

"I'm sorry to hear that, Chanyeol... but of course I will respect your decision.  Did you want me to speak to the roommates though?" 

"No, it's okay.  I'd rather leave quietly." 

"Okay.  I won't say anything then.  I'll have a little special for your going, though, if that's okay with you." 

"Yeah, that's fine.  Thank you." 

"It's nothing.  Anyways, I'll see you later." 

"Okay, thanks again.  Bye." 

Then he finally left.  After I talked to him, I felt like a whole load of worries were off my chest.  There were still other things that were worrying me and I had to worry about, but I just set it all aside for now. 

Later that day at night when we were all done eating dinner and getting ready for bed, I held my head up with my arm and faced Sungwoo.  I felt like at least my roommate whom had treated me nicely should at least know about what I was thinking about. 

"Hey, hyung," I said to catch his attention. 

"Yeah?" he answered while putting his phone down and turning to face me. 

"I've been thinking for a while now..." 

"About?" 

"Well, I want- actually I am going to leave the show.  I already talked it out with the PD and my manager." 

"Why so suddenly?" 

"I've been thinking a lot since I found out that some of our roommates were against my relationship and just decided from there.  But it's nothing you've done, trust me.  It's just that some of the other roommates' attitude is very childish and I can't stand it anymore.  I'm sorry I'm just telling you now-" 

"No, no.  I understand.  If I was in your place I probably would've done the same.  Just don't forget about me, alright?" 

"Hahah, how can I ever forget you, hyung?" 

He chuckled.  Then there was some silence.  "When are you leaving?" 

"I'm not too sure yet.  Probably soon, though." 

"Oh," he nodded his head, "Will ~you~ be leaving also?" 

"I haven't gotten a complete answer from her, so I don't know... but if she decides to stay, can you please protect her for me because I won't be able to just come here like it's my own home anymore." 

"Chanyeol-" 

"Please, hyung?" 

"Okay, I promise." 

"Thank you." 

"You make it seem as if you're leaving forever." 

"I know, it's just that I'm worried for ~you~.  I only want her to be happy." 

"She is happy because she has you." 

I smiled.  "Anyways, I have a schedule tomorrow.  I don't know when I'll get back, though." 

"Okay." 

And that was that.  We soon fell asleep afterwards.  Then in the morning I woke up and got ready to leave to my schedule.  We were going to an interview, then a photo shoot, and practice some more. 

We got to the company first and waited for the interviewer to come.  As we waited, I went over to sit next to Baekhyun. 

"Hey," I greeted him. 

"Hey, you seem happy today," Baekhyun said. 

"Why?  Can I not be happy?" 

"No, it's not that.  It's just-" 

"Well, I talked to the PD yesterday and things were good for me." 

"That's great, Yeol.  It's nice to see you smile and not be stressed out about stuff." 

I smiled and felt nice.  Baekhyun was right, it wasn't just nice for him that I was smiling once again, but for myself.  Things finally felt like they were going my way.  Now to keep moving forward. 

Nana's POV:

When I overheard that Chanyeol was going to leave the show I mentally broke down.  I couldn't believe what was happening.  He was sick and tired of us, that's what drove him to that idea.  It honestly felt like a gunshot to my heart. 

I dragged my feet to my room and began to let out my emotions.  First it was sadness, then anger.  I knew that the roommates were trying to help me, but I had to say sometimes they were going overboard.  It's very nice of them, but really they must've went beyond imaginable and angered Chanyeol so much.  This wasn't what I wanted. 

Soon Soohyun unnie came into the room.  She looked shocked when she saw me with red eyes.  Immediately she wrapped her arms around me.  I cried even more into her shoulder and didn't move. 

"What's wrong?" Soohyun asked. 

I just shook my head. 

 

 


Hi there!!! I had a little bit of trouble of what to write, but here it is!  Thank you for reading!! :D

 

~Angelflyer