Chapter 53

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

A few days passed since the hiking day and things still didn't feel any better.  I waited and waited hoping that ~you~ would call me and tell me that she was coming back home.  But I got no call from her related to that.  

I tried to tip-toe into the roommate house in the early morning because I was back for the weekend, but Nana was up and getting ready to leave to practice or something and we bumped into each other.  

"Oh, you're back, Chanyeol-ah?" she asked.  

"Yeah, just for the weekend," I replied and tried walking passed her quickly.  

"W-would you mind keeping me company until my manager gets here?"  

"Uh, actually, I'm really tired from my schedule..."  

"It's okay then.  Go get some sleep."  

I nodded my head and went upstairs with my bag.  Honestly as I got into my bed, I began to feel bad and guilty for denying Nana.  At the same time, I just wanted to sleep.  I sighed and eventually drifted off to sleep.  

In the morning, Sungwoo woke me up telling me to come down and eat breakfast.  I lazily got out of bed and wanted up before heading downstairs to eat.  

After breakfast, the PD of 'Roommate' came through the front door.  He greeted everyone warmly and stayed to chat for a little bit.  Then as we all began going back to do our own things, the PD came to find me in my room.  

I was composing when he knocked on the door and came in.  He carefully sat on Sungwoo's bed and looked at me as I put my guitar and papers away.  

"Hi," he said.  

"Hello, PD-nim.  Is there something you need to talk about?" I asked.  

"Yeah, well, I've seen everything that's happened here at the 'Roommate' house for these couple months and..."  

"Is this about the dating scandals?"  

"Yes, somewhat."  

"Is it affecting the views?"  

"Not really.  I mean the views still seem to be averaging about the same."  

"Good...  Um, are you going to make me and Nana go on an overseas trip?"  

"How can I?  You two aren't dating."  

I smiled.  "So..."  

"Hopefully the public will then realize that the schandal is fake sooner or later.  But as of right now, that's all I can do because I have no OK's from any of your guys' companies so do anything else yet."  

"Thank you so much."  

"No problem, Chanyeol.  I hate to see any of my casts feel like this, so I have to do something."  

Once I thanked him again, he finally got up and headed out of my room.  I was so excited and thankful that I grabbed my phone almost immediately after the PD left and called my sunshine. 

"Hello?" ~you~ asked in a sleepy voice. 

"~you~-ah, PD-nim said that he's trying to help out and clear up the dating scandal, so things will go back to normal," I exclaimed. 

"Reallly?  That's great.  I can't wait to get back." 

"I can't wait either.  I just want to hug you and kiss you and just be with you." 

She giggled.  "You're sweet." 

I smiled and was about to keep talking, but then I remembered that it was probably the middle of the night over there where she was.  "Oh, sorry if I woke you up, love.  You can go back to sleep now.  I'll call you later." 

"Haha, it's okay, oppa.  Okay.  Bye, bye." 

"Goodnight, my love." 

I hung up and put my phone down.  Then I went downstairs to get something to drink.  I leaned against the island and sipped on the glass of water in my hand. 

Then as I was walking back upstairs, the front door opened and in came Nana.  I greeted her and was about to walk passed her, but then she almost fell over.  I grabbed onto her shoulders quickly and held her up. 

She opened her eyes and looked up at me.  Her face was all pale and she honestly looked sick.  "A-are you okay?" I asked her. 

She nodded her head and tried getting back to her feet.  When it was obvious that she needed help, I picked her up bridal style and went up to her room.  I gently laid her down on her bed and stood up straight.  She had fallen asleep already so I couldn't as her any questions. 

I hesitantly felt her forehead and realized how warm it felt. Since no one seemed to be home or everyone was off doing their own thing, I stepped up and went to get the medicine to help with fevers. 

After I got the medicine, I went to make some soup for her and got a cup of water before going back up to her room and putting it all on the side table.  I felt her forehead again.  It was still pretty warm. 

I shook her shoulder to wake her up.  When her eyes finally fluttered opened, she stared up at me.  "Ch-Chanyeol?" she said. 

"Shh.  Here eat some soup, then take the medicine," I said. 

She did as I said and kept staring at me.  I silently sat at the desk chair and waited for her to finish.  Once she was finished eating her soup, taking her medicine, and drank all her water, I took it away and went to put it down in the kitchen. 

When I came back up to check on her, she was sitting up in her bed just looking around her room.  I entered quietly and stood near the door.  "Do you feel alright now?" I asked. 

"Yeah, thank you," she said with a smile. 

"No problem."  I turned and was about to go out. 

"Chanyeol." 

"Yeah?"  I was still facing the door. 

"C-could we possibly... I mean, can you give me a chance?" 

I sighed internally and continued to face the door.  "Sorry, Nana."  I turned the door knob and pulled it opened and walked to my room.  I really hope that Nana will realize soon that I'm not the one for her and she's not the one for me.  The only one for me is my sunshine and I'm the only one for ~you~

 

 


Hello everyone!  Did you enjoy reading?  There's still a little bit of filler in here, but soon things will get going once again.  Anyways, sorry that I've been updating less and less...  I was on vacation with my family for the weekend and the hotel's internet connection absolutely ... so I had no way to write...  and since school will be starting for me tomorrow, I will have even less time for writing and updates :(  (BTW, any of you guys have advice for high school? Hehe... really nervous :P)  But I will try my best and try updating as much as I can, so that I can put up some more fanfics after this story. 

 

~Angelflyer