Chapter 12

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

Friday, the day that EXO-K would be performing 'Overdose,' on the music show, came and I was getting ready to go meet them.  I found out that Seho and Sungwoo oppas were going too so I carpooled with them. 

We went to get them sandwiches first.  Soon after, we finally made it to the place and parked.  I followed behind Seho and Sungwoo as we made our way to the building.  Fans noticed us and screamed and waved.  I smiled back and waved back.  Then we finally got into the building. 

We found where their room was and knocked on the door.  Soon the door opened and revealed all of the EXO-K members, except for Baekhyun and Suho.  Chanyeol came over and shook Sungwoo's and Seho's hand since I came in behind them and was a little bit hesitant to enter. 

"This is Seho and Sungwoo," he pointed to Seho and Sungwoo while looking at s.  "And these are my members," he said and pointed to this members. 

They all greeted each other and then Sehun spotted me standing there awkwardly and asked, "You're ~you~ from FOREVER, right?"

I nodded my head and said yes.  I stepped closer to them and smiled and gave Chanyeol a warm look before turning back to s and talking to them a little.  Sungwoo and Seho asked them a couple of questions and then tried guessing the members' names.  I laughed when Sungwoo oppa named one of their Chinese members' names. 

"Sungwoo oppa, that's one of their Chinese members," I said while laughing. 

He laughed embarrassingly and then Seho took over and named them correctly.  It was absolutely hilarious when Seho found out he named them all correctly and then started dancing to 'Overdose.'  Then Baekhyun and Suho came into the room after MCing.  We greeted them as they came into the room and then gave them the sandwiches. 

After we were done eating, we relaxed a bit and started talking.  It was nice sitting with them, not because they were all guys, but I mean they're all really nice people and really, really funny. 

The cameramen stopped recording for a little bit to rest as well.  I asked for the camera and went to record Chanyeol since I was bored.  He was sitting next to Sehun and talking to him until I came up and smiled to them while recording. 

"Annyeong, Sehun-sshi; Chanyeol-sshi.  How are you two?" I asked. 

"Nervous," Sehun answered and waved at the camera. 

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked smiling at the camera. 

"Recording for our wonderful viewers," I replied. 

Then Kai called for Sehun.  Sehun waved to the camera before leaving to where Kai and D.O. were.  That left me and Chanyeol to be on our own.  I was a reporter for a couple more minutes before I put the camera down and sat next to Chanyeol. 

"I didn't think you'd actually come," Chanyeol said. 

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked. 

He shyly smiled and shrugged his shoulders.  It was the cutest thing I think I've seen him do in person.  He was usually so cool looking and awesome- well, he is my sunbae after all. 

Chanyeol's POV:

When Sungwoo and Seho hyung entered the room I got excited and happy because I didn't expect to see them, it was a real surprise.  I was introducing them to my members and then Sehun pointed out another person who I didn't notice.  It was ~you~.  'She really came?' I asked myself.  When I looked at her, we made eye contact and she gave me a smile.  I couldn't help but melt inside.  I don't know why, but when she smiled at me it felt nice. 

After a while of filming, the cameramen took a break.  Then ~you~ came back to me and Sehun with a camera in her hands.  She interviewed me for a little bit and then put the camera down. 

Honestly I really didn't know why I said that.  I really thought that she wouldn't come because I told her in a joking way and I didn't think that she took it litterally.  But it is really nice to have her here cheering me on. 

"Thanks... for coming," I thanked her. 

"Yeah, of course.  I really wanted to see your live performance," she said. 

"I hope you like it.  We practiced a lot."

"I know I will."  She smiled.  Just her one little smile made me feel wonderful. 

The staff started telling us to get ready because we were about to get up on stage soon.  I didn't want to leave.  I wanted to stay and talk to ~you~ longer.  But I waved good-bye to her and went to get last minute things checked. 

Lately I've been feeling kind of empty without ~you~.  She makes me feel something I've never felt before.  I don't really know what that certain feeling is, it's like there are no words to explain what I'm feeling.  One thing for sure I know that I'm feeling when I'm with her is nervousness.  It's not a bad kind of nervousness though, it's more like an excited nervous that I kind of like the feeling as well. 

We performed and did whatever we had to do and what not.  Then while we were waiting for the results at the end, I spotted ~you~ in the crowd and couldn't keep my eyes off of her.  Then I heard EXO's name being called.  I looked up to the MC and saw them handing us a trophy.  My smile widened and then I grabbed a microphone and said a small thanks to my 'Roommate' family and everyone else. 

Afterwards, my members and I went back into our waiting room and changed and rested there for a little while.  Then ~you~ came back into the room, but it was only her.  I stood up from where I was sitting.  She smiled to me and came over to give me a hug. 

"You guys did an amazing job," she said. 

"Thanks," I thanked her feeling a little bit shy. 

She nodded her head and we parted.  She said a few words to my members before coming back to me and talking again.  "Are you going to come straight home?" she asked. 

"I think so.  We don't have anymore schedules tonight," I replied. 

"That's good, then we have more time together."  She smiled.  Again I literally melted on the inside.  We talked a bit longer before getting picked up by her manager and driving back to the house. 

It was later that night that I found out that it was Sungwoo hyung's birthday.  We celebrated it in the upstairs living room.  I felt bed that I didn't know beforehand, but as long as we get to celebrate it then it's okay. 

We all started getting ready for bed and when I went down to the kitchen to get a quick glass of water, ~you~ was there wondering.  I looked at her confused, but she looked really cute scanning the room like that. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

She turned around looking surprised.  "Oh, you scared me Chanyeol!" she exclaimed.  "But, nothing really."

"You should get to sleep.  It's late."

"I know.  I will soon.  You should too since you have a schedule tomorrow."

I nodded my head.  "How about we both go up to bed right now?" I suggested. 

"It's okay, you can go up first," she replied. 

"C'mon.  I don't want to leave you down here by yourself."

"I'm okay, really Chanyeol."

I pouted.  She gave me a reassuring smile and told me again to go up first.  I stayed stubborn and stood there waiting for her.  About five minutes later I gave up because I was really tired and was about to pass out any second now.  "I'm going to head up now.  You better come upstairs and sleep soon," I told her.  "Goodnight."  Then I went up to my room and fell asleep. 

Your POV:

It really made me happy that Chanyeol was worried about me.  But honestly I couldn't sleep once again.  Stress has been keeping me up and I just cannot fall asleep no matter what.  Finally when Chanyeol left, I thought to myself that I should go try and sleep again.  So I went upstairs.  After what seemed like forever I fell asleep. 

 

 

--------------------------------

hey guys!! here's a chapter for you all!!  i know it's crappy... please forgive me!  i'll be skipping to the part where you and Chanyeol are off to America in the next chapter!  i hope you like it! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer