Chapter 1

Falling in Love on a Show

Your POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my warm bed until my manager came knocking on my door.  Well, technically it was my and Kana's door.  But any ways, she yelled for me to get ready because I had to get to the Roommate house to drop my stuff off.  I slowly made my way out of bed and went to wash up.  Carefully I packed my remaining small items into a bag after I was done washing up.  I successfully made it out of the room without waking Kana. 

"Are you ready?" my manager asked. 

"Yup.  Let's go," I replied. 

As soon as I got into the car, I immediately fell asleep.  And since the drive would take at least half an hour, I would get a good nap before the whole busy day ahead of me. 

Chanyeol's POV:

Last night I was finishing up packing for a new show that I'll be on called 'Roommate.'  I was so excited that I couldn't really sleep the entire night even though I was exhausted.  Well, actually excitement wasn't the only thing that kept me up, it was also Baekhyun's phone light and his smiles that I spotted.  To be honest it wasn't even that.  It was the fact that he has a girlfriend now and he's happy and everything.  And I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of him dating. 

The next morning, I was up before everyone else was and got ready.  Along with excitement, nervousness was going through me as I threw my stuff into the van.  Then I had to go back up to the dorm to get the camera the 'Roommate' crew wanted me to use for extra film.  So, while I was in the car, I filmed a little bit to my fans that showed how much I packed for the show. 

Your POV:

We got to the house and I pulled all my luggage out of the back.  Right away a cameraman came up to me and my manager with a camera on his shoulder.  I awkwardly greeted him and continued to get my stuff out. 

"I'll start recording now," he said. 

I smiled and nodded my head in response. 

Only a few seconds later I was speaking to the camera to the viewers who were going to watch.  As I've always thought, it was awkward, but I still continued on. 

"I wonder if anyone's here yet," I said out loud to myself. 

I unlocked the gate with the key that the 'Roommate' crew gave me and pulled my stuff in.  One by one I got all of my luggage into the house with the help of my manager. 

As soon as I walked in my jaw dropped wide open.  It was so big and spacious.  It was neat and clean and I could spot cameras everywhere.  Before I left my mouth wide open for a while, I had to remind myself that there were cameras filming everywhere now.  I closed my mouth and looked at the piece of paper that I got.  I looked at it and it said that I was in room 3.  But before I left to look for my room, I walked around the first floor and glanced at the backyard.  Then I made my way upstairs and took a quick look around. 

Once I got upstairs, I spotted a hanging camera in the hallway.  Then I, being quite childish and curious at times, tried messing with it a little bit by walking forward and then backwards just watching it follow me. 

I smiled and said, "Cool," in English because it slipped. 

I walked farther down the hallway and finally found my room.  I opened the door and saw three nicely made beds all lined up.  I walked in and looked around it for a while before heading back down and pulling all my luggage up the stairs. 

While I was bringing my heaviest up the stairs I almost fell.  Before I continued up, I had to stand there and recover from what could've happened.  After putting my luggage into the room, I walked out and wandered around for a while more. 

It would be a while since my manager would come back and pick me up so, I got bored of wondering around and fell asleep on the nice, white, soft couch in the living room. 

When I woke up from my phone ringing, no one was there yet.  I answered my phone and then went to go get ready for my manager to pick me up.  'It that I didn't get to meet anyone,' I said to myself.  Then I thought of the time that I got here, around 9 o'clock, and that was probably the reason why no one was here yet. 

After I got ready and threw a sweater on, I went back to the living room and waited.  Only a few minutes later my phone buzzed and that signaled me that my manager was outside now.  I got up and slipped my shoes on, then I walked out. 

I opened the passenger door of the van and was about to climb in when I saw another van out of the corner of my eye.  The door opened and out came the hot idol Chanyeol.  I was totally surprised because I didn't read anything that had to do with 'Roommate' because I didn't have time to. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greet him. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo," he greets back.  "Are you leaving already?"

"Yes, I have a schedule, but I think I'll be back early today."

"Alright.  I'll see you later."

I waved good-bye and climbed in finally.  We drove off as I put my seatbelt on.  On the inside, I was totally freaking out.  I couldn't believe that I would be living with Chanyeol.  I had to admit that I did kind of have a little crush on Chanyeol since we were on the 'Law of the Jungle' and he showed a different side to him.  I think it was when he helped me even though I rejected his help that made me fall for him. 

We got to the company and I rushed in to the practice room.  My members were already stretching and warming up.  Before we headed to the music show, we would usually warm up here for a little bit.  After we finished dancing to our song twice, we packed up and left. 

Chanyeol's POV:

My manager and I got to the 'Roommate' house finally.  Then I saw a van and a person about to climb into it.  I wondered who it was that was going to live in the same house as me. 

When I was getting out of the car, I heard a voice greet me.  I turned my head towards the other van.  It was Lee ~you~.  I remember her, she and I were on 'Law of the Jungle' together and I've talked and passed by her at music shows.  I guess I can say that we're friends?  I don't know, but I do know for sure that she's a nice girl and that I really like her personality. 

I grabbed all my stuff out of the back and pulled them into the house.  As soon as I stepped in, I was amazed.  It was such a nice, big house.  Before I did anything, I went to look for my room. 

"Room 4," I said to myself out loud because they were filming already. 

When I finally found it, at the end of the hall, I opened the door and took a look around.  After I was done looking inside my new room, I walked around the house and tried to get familiar with it. 

As I walked and wandered around, I found some cool features that we don't have at home, the dorm.  I really liked the moving camera in the hallway to my room, too, and the big backyard that there is. 

After a while of walking around for a little bit, I went back upstairs.  In the second living space upstairs, I found a drum.  I sat down and played with it a little bit, but then the doorbell rang.  I got excited that I jumped up and went to see who it was.  I opened the door and sat on the couch, waiting for the person to come in. 

It turned out to just be my manager.  I was bummed that it was only him, but I still waited patiently for the next person to come.  And when they finally did, I got excited again. 

It was Jo Seho.  I greeted him and his friend and helped him bring all his stuff up.  Then I had to bring my stuff up because I realized that I hadn't done that yet.  Once I brought everything up to my room, I started putting things away, starting with my hats. 

A while later, Seho told me that he'd be going.  I said good-bye to him and his friend and then went back upstairs to my room.  There was honestly nothing else to do for now, so I decided to take a nap since we would be recording late tonight. 

When I woke up to my manager calling me, I got up and got ready to be picked up.  I walked out of my room and went into the upstairs living room and wrote on the back board.  I wrote a small message and then left, sad that I didn't get a chance to meet anyone else. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hi guys!!  Here's an update finally!  I'm soo sorry that I'm so late on getting this chapter up... but I hope you like it.  It's kind of boring since it's only the beginning, but I hope that you enjoyed reading!  I don't think I'll update tomorrow because I'm busy with a tournament thing and I won't get home until late.  Oh and I forgot to mention that this story will not, I repeat, will not include every single little detail.  I might even change things a little bit to my liking, or if any of you guys suggest anything to me I might just put it in.  And I want to thank those who have already subscribed, commented, and upvoted to this story already even though it had no chapters out :P  But really, thank you, it means a lot :)  And yeah, I think that's all.  So, again, I hope you enjoyed and look out for another chapter! 

 

Thank you!

~Angelflyer