Chapter 75

Memories of Yesteryear

"I can't stay here long enough.. but I want you to take care of yourself, you're going to be okay. Trust me" Jiwoong stated as he gazed into his sister's eyes with full of hope. Tearing up, Taeyeon nodded her head as her grip on her brother's hand tightened. 

She wanted him to stay, but she knows she can't make him knowing that he will find a way to make her better. To help her be alright. 

"Listen to Baekhyun alright, don't be too stubborn" Jiwoong said as tears rolled down his cheeks too. He looked at his sister and saw that nothing changed, at least physically. 

It pained him seeing his sister that way, it pained him knowing that she looks alright outside but she's already breaking and in pain deep inside. He wanted to help her but there's no other way but for him to show his love for her and be there. 

But being there beside his sister is hard too. He knows he have responsibilities and that includes his work and he have to leave his sister in hope to find someone who can cure her no matter what it costs. 

"Eat a lot, rest a lot.. take care of yourself" Jiwoong said and Taeyeon nodded her head before wiping her tears. 

"You take care of yourself too. We'll visit there soon when I'm okay, right Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said glancing at her boyfriend and Baekhyun nodded agreeing with her. 

Seeing them like that makes Baekhyun hurt too. He wished that he's in Taeyeon's position instead. So that she won't suffer. 

"I'll wait.." Jiwoong said as he chuckled keeping his hopes high enough for him to believe that his sister is going to get through all this pain and trial.

"Go now.. You don't want to miss your flight right?" Taeyeon asked as she chuckled and Jiwoong forced a smile before nodding his head. 

Kissing his sister's forehead. Jiwoong stood up and patted Baekhyun's shoulder before giving him a nod. 

"Don't worry hyung.. she's in good hands" Baekhyun said reassuring Jiwoong and he nodded before glancing back at his sister agaib and saying.

"I trust you.." 

Walking out of the room, Baekhyun noticed that Taeyeon was just staring at the door with a blank look on her face. The stains of the tears that escaped her eyes were still there but she never bothered to wipe it off and just remained unmoved in her place.

"Hey.." Baekhyun called as he sat beside Taeyeon.

"Hmm.." Taeyeon answered before giving him a glance. Smiling a little, Baekhyun wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks and Taeyeon smiled a little before resting her head on his chest and letting out a heavy sigh. 

"Hey.. it's going to be alright" Baekhyun said and he heard nothing. Looking down on her, Baekhyun saw that Taeyeon already fell asleep.

Giving her forehead a light kiss. Baekhyun sighed in contentment and unconciously tears rolled down on his cheeks and he hugged her tight.

"I should be the one suffering.."

Days have already passed and Taeyeon's condition is still the same, but never did it change Baekhyun's patience especially when ut fomes to taking care of her.

Slowly, things get harder for Taeyon. She no longer can walk normally and she no longer  draw. She even found it hard to talk already. 

"Hey.. how are you?" Boa asked as she entered Taeyeon's room. Baekhyun wasn't there with her but Krystal is, watching the two older girls talk, Krystal felt pity of Taeyeon's worsening condition.

"I.. I'm fi..fine" Taeyeon said as she tried to press the coming words that she wants to say. 

"Anything painful?" Boa asked and Taeyeon shook her head not wanting to speak anymore since she find it hard doing so, letting out a sigh, Boa took a seat at the edge of Taeyeon's bed and gave her a worried look.

"Are you sure?" Boa asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

"Taeyeon, I know it's hard but remember we're all here for you" Boa said and Taeyeon nodded her head before smiling a little. 

"T-Thank yo-u.. u-unnie" Taeyeon said and Boa nodded her head before leaving. Turning her gaze to Krystal, Taeyeon gave her a warm smile.

"It's gonna be alright unnie.." Krystal reassured.

"It's gonna be alright.."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: *GIVES YOU ALL A HUG* FIVE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!