Chapter 60

Memories of Yesteryear

"What?" 

"Come back home we need you ple--"

The call suddenly ended leaving him in wonder. What happened to his dad again? He doesn't  know, he feels curious yet he felt like he doesn't need to know what it is anymore.

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon's voice rang through his ears so he looked up only to find her giving him a worried gaze, letting out a sigh, he stood up from the couch before walking past her.

"It's not important.." He said and was about to hold the handle of the door knob when Taeyeon spoke again.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked making him retreat his hand back from the knob and take a glance at her over his shoulder.

"No, I'm not.." Baekhyun said or more like questioned himself. Is he sure? Je doesn't know, he wanted to be mad but he can't.

He just can't.

"Baekhyun we can talk about this some other time.." Taeyeon said before turning to face him and he just shook his head.

"Taeyeon when should we talk about this? When you already got worse? Tell me, is it okay with you seeing me worry about you? I hate this! I hate seeing you be pessimistic about something we know we can overcome if we do it together! Don't just take things to yourself Taeyeon, please, I'm begging you. I'm here.. I'm just here" Baekhyun bursted out and Taeyeon remained silent. He's right, he's right and she's freaking wrong.

It wouldn't hurt her doing that instead it will cause her more good. It's just her who have the problem, she takes things to herself even when he's just there right beside her all the time.

"I'm sorry.. I know I'm wrong and I apologize, just... just let me adjust to this alright? We'll do things together from now on. Can you do that?" Taeyeon cautiously asked not wanting to hear anything from him anymore.

"I'm always ready to do anything you ask" Baekhyun softly said while looking down on the floor and Taeyeon approached him and snaled her arms around his body resting her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon apologized and Baekhyun sighed before caressing her back. 

"I apologize too.." 

"So tell me.. what's with  the troubled face earlier?" Taeyeon asked while looking up on him and Baekhyun just heaved out a sigh.

"My mom.. she called. Something happened to dad" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon broke their hug. She stared straight right into his eyes and even when he tried to mask his real emotions up, his eyes revealed everything.

"Why don't you go visit them? Baekhyun they need you.." Taeyeon said while staring straight into his eyes and Baekhyun shook his head.

"What about you? I can't just leave you here you know, you're my girlfriend, MY RESPONSIBILITY" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before caressing his face using her right thumb.

"I'll go with you.." Taeyeon said before giving him a reassuring smile. Baekhyun on the other hand leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. 

"Yes.. because no matter where you will be. I'll be there too because my rightful place is right next to you.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled before nodding his head.

The next day, as early as he can, Baekhyun woke up and hot himself ready for going back to the place where he was born, back to the place filled with his memories.

Getting out of his bed, Baekhyun stretched his arms and did his morning routine before going outside to breath in some fresh air. He was thinking of whether to come back home or not,he's happy living on his own, he's happy having Taeyeon so why should he bother to take himself into trouble again right? 

But as much as he hates it, he knows that he should go and check his parents there since they're the reason ehy he's there alive and breathing, they're the reason why he's the one who ended up with Taeyeon. 

If it wasn't for his parents, then Taeyeon should have met another guy. His parents are the one who brought him here on eath so he owns then something.

His life.

They gave him life.

Walking around the grassy pathway, Baekhyun saw a bunch of flower resting beside a tree. Just a few metersaway from the tracks, he walked there and smiled upon seeing it.

Baby's breath. Taeyeon's favorite flower.

Without having any second thoughts, Baekhyun took a handful of it and smiled before inhaling it's scent. Looking back to the cabin, he walkes back there with a smile plastered on his face. 

Stealthily walking inside his girlfriend's room. Baekhyun took a sit on the edge of the bed staring at her enticing face with a smile.

No matter how many times or how long he sees her face, he will never get enough of her instead he'll fall deeper and deeper.

"Hey.. goodmorning" Taeyeon said while sleepily rubbing her eyes making Baekhyun chuckle.

"Goodmorning.." Baekhyun answered back before planting a kiss on his girlfriend's forehead. 

"Are we already late?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook hiad befpre showing her the baby's breath. Upon seeing this, Taeyeon got up and leanedd her back on the headboard.

"For me?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"For my princess.."