Chapter 65

Memories of Yesteryear

"Why?" 

Baekhyun asked his dad but then again the silence answered him. Falling down on his knees, Baekhyun continued to sob as he shut his eyes tight.

On the other hand, Taeyeon sat on one of the benches as she took out her phone. Slowly, her vision became blurry as she stared at her phone's screen, closing her eyes and opening it again Taeyeon saw Boa's name on the screen.

Hesitantly answering it, Taeyeon put the phone against her ear as she waited for Boa to speak. 

"Taeyeon, how are you?" Boa's voice echoed on the other line. "I-I'm fine.." Taeyeon said not forgetting to spare a glance on the door of the hospital room.

"It's been quite a while since I last saw you and I'm afraid that changes in your physical activities are already a occuring.." Boa reminded and Taeyeon sighed before staring at her hands mentally agreeing with what Boa said.

"I'm afraid there is.." Taeyeon said braving her self up to tell Boa everything that is happening to her.

"Can you tell it to me?" Boa cautiously asked knowing that Taeyeon iis the kind of patient who can be pessimistic yet optimistic at the same time.

"My.. Vision's getting blurry occasionally" Taeyeon blankly stated making Boa sigh.

"Is there any other more?" Boa asked and Taeyeon rubbed her forehead before nodding as if Boa can see her response.

"I'm finding it hard to write.." Taeyeon said and Boa on the other hand nodded before listing all that Taeyeon had told her.

"Taeyeon.. I don't know how to say this but prepare yourself for the worst that's about to come. Sooner or later you're going to find walking hard" Boa adviced and Taeyeon tightened her grip on her phone.

"I will prepare myself unnie, don't worry" Taeyeon said before looking up on the white ceiling fighting the tears that are threatening to fall down from her eyes.

"It's better if you return in the hospital. Does Baekhyun know?" Boa asked and again Taeyeon glanced at the door of the room where Baekhyun is.

"No.. he doesn't know" Taeyeon answered and Boa cannot do anything but to let out a deep breath.

"He has the right to know Taeyeon.. He has the right" Boa said and Taeyeon sighed.

"He will know.. I will tell" Taeyeon shortly said.

"Your brother too"

"I will.."

"I'll go now.."

Hanging up, Taeyeon put both of her hands against her face. She needs to take steps now, she needs do what she has to do before anything happens.

Hearing the faint sound of the door closing, Taeyeon glanced sideways and saw Baekhyun walking to her with a tired look on his  face.

Standing up, Taeyeon opened her arms welcoming her boyfriend in a warm, comforting embrace.

Hugging her back, Baekhyun rested his head on her shoulder letting her warmth fill him. It was comforting.

It is what he needs.

"Don't worry.. this will end soon" Taeyeon reassuringly told him and Baekhyun nodded hugging her tight. Removing his face from her shoulder Baekhyun stared straight into her eyes.

"Thank you.." He said and Taeyeon nodded before caressing his cheek. "You don't have to thank me.." Taeyeon answered back and Baekhyun inhaled before giving her a nod.

"Do you.. want to stay with me for now?" Baekhyun asled out of nowhere and Taeyeon smiled before giving him a nod without any hesitance.

"That's not a problem.. I would love to" Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Let's head home now.." 

Leaving the hospital, Baekhyun thought of how his life can be now. He doesn't know what to do next, go back to work? Take care of his dad? Take care of Taeyeon?

There are a lot of things he have to do and each one is not easy. Everything he needs to do requires all of him, requires all of his time and patience. 

"I can just stay at home you know" Taeyeon's voice echoed in his ears. Keeping his eye on the road, Baekhyun shook his head showing her his disagreement.

"No.. I won't let you stay alone and the house has a vacant room" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon can't do anything but to just let him do what he wants to do. She knows she can't oppose him anyway.

"I just don't want to be a burden" Taeyeon mumbled but Baekhyun was able to hear it.

"You'll never be a burden"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: This author here is now having a terrible stomach ache. T.T 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday I was kinda preoccupied :) *church matters*

By the way, sorry for the drama :3 don't worry this story is nearing it's end so yeah.. 

Thank you for the comments! Keep them coming!