Chapter 48

Memories of Yesteryear

"Wakey wakey! We got to get ready early!" Taeyeon's loud voice took Baekhyun out of his deep slumber. He groaned as he got up and Taeyeon was standing at the door having a bright smile on her face causing Baekhyun to smile too. 

"Goodmorning to you too" He said as he got of the bed and approached his girlfriend before giving her a hug. Taeyeon, on the other hand, returned the hug and kissed his cheek. 

"Get ready we'll leave early today" Taeyeon said while patting his arm and Baekhyun nodded before letting her go. Taeyeon the other hand went away so she can prepare everything they need. 

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as he entered the litchen and saw Taeyeon preparing some sandwich on the table. She beamed a smile before answering him back. 

"Hmm..should I tell?  Taeyeon asked or more like teased making Baekhyun snort causing Taeyeon to laugh.

"Come on tell me" Baekhyun whined and was about to open his mouth again when Taeyeon pushed the sandwich in his mouth. 

Baekhyun just playfully glared at her. "Eat your breakfast first then I'll tell you, is that good?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded before finishing his sandwich. After seeing that he's done, Taeyeon gave him a glass of milk.

"You already had yours?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded before putting all the dirty plates on the sink and started washing it. 

"You already prepared everything you will bring?" Taeyeon asked back and Baekhyun stood up before giving hia girlfriend a backhug. 

"I have everything I need now" Baekhyun said before kissing the side of her head causing Taeyeon to chuckle and shook her head. 

"I'm done let's go now.."

"Hey! You didn't even tell me where we're going!"

The sound of the children's laughter greeted Baekhyun's ears as soon as he stepped in the elementary school's gate. Taeyeon was holding his hand while leading the way and he saw that she has a big smile on her face.

It made him smile too and even just for a little while, all their problems are forgotten. It seemed like Taeyeon isn't sick.

"Taeyeon? Is that you?" A raspy voice asked and Taeyeon stopped her pace before walking to the person who also had a bright smile. 

"Teacher Han!" Taeyeon said like a kid who excitedly greets her teacher.

"Omo, it's really you!" The old woman said and Taeyeon hugged her tight. Baekhyun just stood there watching the scene infront of him, he felt happy too, seeing Taeyeon smile like that.

"Teacher Han I missed you.." Taeyeon said and the old woman smiled showing off the wrinkles on her face. "I missed you too and you've grown into a fine woman" Mrs. Han said and Taeyeon nodded. 

"I see you're still here in this school, it's been years" Taeyeon said and the old lady smiled before taking both of her hands. 

"A teacher will always be a teacher, so how are you? I see you have a company with you" Mrs.Han said before giving Baekhyun a glance. 

"I'm fine teacher Han, and he's Baekhyun, my boyfriend" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun bowed making the old lady smile. 

"You two are perfect" Mrs. Han commented and Taeyeon giggled. 

"Do you want to have a tour around the school?" The old lady asked and Taeyeon gave her boyfriend a glance before nodding her head.

"Is it okay if you two go first? I'm needed back in my office" Mrs. Han said and Taeyeon gave the old lady a reassuring smile. 

"It's okay Mrs. Han, I can do it" Taeyeon said and Mrs. Han hugged her for the last time before leaving the two of them alone. 

"So what are we going to do?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon gave him a mischievous smile. 

"I'll let you know everything about my childhood.."

__________________________________________________________

A/N: is it fluffy enough? 

Expect a few more fluffy moments, I squeezed in my updating time today since my schedule's filled up but hey

Let's parteeey! 

TaeTiSeo's going to comeback!