Chapter 46

Memories of Yesteryear

Is she jealous? Probably not, it's just Sooyoung fooling around with me. What is really her reason? Baekhyun thought as he remembered Taeyeon's scary expression.

"Hey why is Taeyeon giving you a cold shoulder?" Sooyoung asked or more like whispered to Baekhyun breaking his train of thoughts when she saw  Taeyeon talking to her brother. Baekhyun on the other hand shrugged his shoulder as the frown never left his face as he enumerated the things Taeyeon did today. 

First, her glares.

Second, her glum look.

And third her face that seemed to be turning red and that invisible smoke coming out of her nose and ears.

"I don't know.." Baekhyun answered his eyes never leaving the two that was talking there. Sooyoung on the other hand chuckled seeing how Taeyeon and Baekhyun make themselves look likes fools by making each other jealous. 

"What's funny?" Baekhyun asked with his head turning sidewards and Sooyoung chuckled befpre shaking both of her hand frantically. Baekhyun just sighed before turing his gaze back to the two again.

"Wow.. first couple fight on the first day as a couple. Isn't it a bit too much?" Siwon asked as he chuckled when Taeyeon finished explaining her story about everything that had happened last night. He can't believe that the two looked like kids too, well except to the fact that they weren't bantering. 

"Oppa, I already explained to you why I'm like this" Taeyeon growled underneath her breath upon seeing Sooyoung lean in closer to Baekhyun ears and her boyfriend, yes her boyfriend, doesn't even seem to be bothered by it. 

"Snap out of the jealousy Taeyeon. Baekhyun's a nice guy and I'm sure with that besides he's loyal to you and Sooyoung probably won't be a cause for any relationship to be ruined" Siwon said and Taeyeon just sighed. She wanted to shrug it off but her jealousy really kicks deep.inside of her that she doesn'y know how to get rid of it

"I know oppa.. maybe I'm just getting insecure again but I'm making sure that, that guys is going to be dead if he dares to do anything" Taeyeon threatened before stomping her way back in and Siwon just chuckled. 

"Oh, feisty.."

"Come here whenever you're free alright?" Mrs. Choi said before hugging both Baekhyun and Taeyeon. The couple gave them a nod followed by a reassuring smile. 

"Thanks for fixing the car too Mr. Choi, we owe you a lot" Baekhyun said before taking a bow and the old man patted Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"You owe that to me, you kid" Sooyoung huffed in annoyance and Baekhyun chuckled before shaking head. "Alright, alright. Thanks for bringing us here Ms. Choi Sooyoung" Baekhyun said and Sooyoung nodded satisfied with Baekhyun's statement.

"Alright enough with the blabbering now, you better hit the road now that the sun's still up, be safe okay?" Mrs. Choi said and the couple nodded before hugging each of the family members and saying goodbye for the last time. 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon entered the car and drove off. As the house gets small from their view, Baekhyun's smile gets sadder. 

He loved that place quickly and he loved it even more when he found out new things about himself. He found the warmth and fun of having a family and it thought him how to smile too even when everything seems to be so hard. 

He's glad that he had found new friends, he's glad that he felt what it is like to have a family even when it's just in a short span of time. 

Noticing the silence between him and Taeyeon. He decided to spoke up.

"Why are you so silent?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the road and occassionally glancing at Taeyeon's who's leaning her head against the window. 

"Nothing. Just drive" Taeyeon answered shortly and agter that the silence wrapped around them again. Baekhyun doesn't like it, he doesn't like what their situation is now.

He doesn't like the fact that Taeyeon's acting different around him too, he felt like his fears are slowly sipping out. 

What if Taeyeon regretted her decision on taking their relationship on the higher level? 

No.

No.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked trying his best not to sound so curious nor annoyed. But the blank look on Taeyeon's face is really bothering him. 

"There's nothing wrong wake me up when we arrive there" Taeyeon said and closed her eyes before resting her back comfortably on the chair. 

Baekhyun tightened his gtip on the steering wheel and sighed. 

"If you won't tell this relationship won't work. Tell me, did you regret everything you had told me last night?" Baekhyun asled with his voice portraying hurt causing Taeyeon to open her eyes. 

She glanced at him and saw that same old familiar sadness in his eyes. It hurted her too but that irritating jealousy keeps kicking in. 

"No.. I wasn't.." Taeyeon answered abruptly and Baekhyun sighed before nodding his head. 

"Then what is it?" Baekhyun asked innocently and Taeyeon  gave him a look of disbelief. 

Is he really that dense not to sense anything? Taeyeon thought. 

"I don't want to talk to you anymore, urgh!" Taeyeon grumbled and Baekhyun frustratedly sighed.

"What is really the problem?"

"Aish! Find it out by your self!"

______________________________________________

A/N: WHO'S BACK?! I'M BACK!

Presenting: The frustrated and jealous Taeyeon and the oh-so-dense Baekhyun.

Sorry for not updating for days guys. The hectic schedule and the activities are piling up. 

Sorry T.T but I am here alright so let's parrteey!