Chapter 45

Memories of Yesteryear

"You're finally and officially mine" Baekhyun muttered as he engulfed his girlfriend into a sweet embrace. Girlfriend, it sounds good in his ears. 

Finally, after his long wait. 

Nothing can describe his happiness. Words aren't enough to describe what he's feeling now but it doesn't matter anymore since Taeyeon matters more to him now. 

Especially when they're together. 

"Sleep now.. we have to leave early tomorrow remember?" Taeyeon asked while gently patting his back and Baekhyun broke their hug before shaking his head stubbornly.

"I know.. but I'm not sleepy yet" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon playfully glared at him. She lightly hit his chest before letting out a chuckle.

"You're not a good liar you know.. I heard you told Sooyoung earlier that you're tired" Taeyeon said while giving him an annoyed look and Baekhyun just gave his girlfriend an innocent look oblivious to the fact Taeyeon is giving him hints about something.

Her jealousy to be exact.

"What's the matter?" Baekhyun innocently asked causing Taeyeon to huff in annoyance. "Sleep now.. sleep" Taeyeon said while gently pushing Baekhyun inside and he just complied letting Taeyeon do whatever she wants. 

Once they were upstairs, Baekhyun stopped right infront of Taeyeon's room and upon seeing this Taeyeon raised her brows confused why Baekhyun didn't go to his own room. 

"I said you should sleep now" Taeyeon said while putting both of her hands on her waist and giving him a stern look. 

"You're not even saying goodnight yet.." Baekhyun sulked making Taeyeon completely forget that she was annoyed at him earlier since he's so close with Sooyoung. 

"Sorry.. goodnight" Taeyeon said before gently kissing him making Baekhyun grin happily. "I think I can sleep soundly now" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled before motioning him to go inside his room. 

Baekhyun kissed her forehead for the last time before making his way to his room. Taeyeon watched him close the door before she went to her own room. 

She laid her back on the bed comfortably as the wide smile never left her face. It feels like something heavy was lifted off her chest. 

She felt happy and light. Now Baekhyun has his wonders on her too, it may not be obvious but he has great effects on her. 

The next morning Baekhyun woke up and made his way out only to see Sooyoung in her doctor's attire. She's wearing the white coat and Baekhyun chuckled not believing that the dorky laid back girl he met is really a doctor. 

"Can't believe what you see?" Sooyoung asked before spinning around causing Baekhyun to chuckle. 

"Really can't.." Baekhyun answered while shaking his head slowly as the smile never left his face. 

"Yah! You could have imagined me wearing this" Sooyoung said before glaring at him causing Baekhyun to burst into laughter. He shook hisbhands frantically motioning her that he will never picture her on his mind.

"No..thanks" Baekhyun while catching his breath and Sooyoung gave him a questioning look. Baekhyun raised his brows upon seeing the sudden change of expression from Sooyoung's face. 

One minute she's so childish and now she's looking at him like some kind of investigator making Baekhyun be creeped out.

"You're extraordinarily happy today.. care to share?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun leaned in to whisper something to her oblivious to the fact that someone was watching them from inside the kitchen. 

It was just the glass door that was seperating them yet Sooyoung and Baekhyun seemed to have not noticed someone else's presence. 

After whispering into Sooyoung's ears, Sooyoung immediately did him a headlock while ruffling his hair causing those pair of eyes to blaze in anger and jealousy.

"Finally!" Sooyoung shouted happily still not letting go of the poor Baekhyun.

"Let me go!" Baekhyun pleaded helplessly. He felt like he's going to lose his conciousness because of the ightness of Sooyoung's hold. 

Now he made a mental note. Don't tell Sooyoung any news unless you're away from her or else you'll be the first one to die because of her happiness and excitement.

"Oh! Goodmorning Taeyeon!" Sooyoung greeted with her usual loud voice making Baekhyun lift his head up. Upon seeing her face, Baekhyun smiled remembering the events from last night. 

Dang, everything seems like dream to him from Taeyeon confessing to kissing him to giving him a goodnight greeting and such. He die out of happiness right now..

BUT

Her aura seemed to be a bit dull today. 

"Hi Sooyoung.. goodmorning to you too" Taeyeon greeted with her fake lively voice. Her eyes turned to Baekhyun and she immediately gave him a cold stare. 

Oh. No.

That's all he could think. She must have seen everything, now, he's really dead. 

Really.

Really.

Dead.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: updatee.. more to come o  the next

I'm a bit distracted today @.@ so please forgive if this update is not good enough ><