Chapter 58

Memories of Yesteryear

"So.. will you go back there? Kai's been taking all the reaponsibilities that's supposes to be yours right?" Taeyeon asked while she and Baekhyun trailed on the meadows barefooted, hand in hand.

"I already decided.. and my decision is to stay  with you no matter what" Baekhyun said confidently and Taeyeon just sighed before facing him. She stared straight right into his eyes as she tried to search for something.

"I just don't want to be a burden.." Taeyeon mumbled finding what she's looking for before turning her gaze down and Baekhyun took a deep breath as he leaned in close to her giving the latter a gentle, reassuring kiss.

"Nope.. you're not a burden" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded not wanting to ruin the moment they're having now. 

She looked around and the place is filled with nothing but green and blue sceneries. The sun shone lightly and the wind kept blowing in a gentle breeze making it perfect.

"Alright.. just.. thank you for doing this for me. Someday, someday I'll return this..I mean everything that you did for me" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun hugged her by the waist pulling her closer to him.

"No need.. You already paid me back and that's by staying with me and being my girlfriend" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled. At least she knows that he treasures her just as much as she does.

She can be in peace now.

"Thank you for accepting me.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded before planting a kiss on her forehead ad Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his nape caressing it gently.

"No problem.. thanks to those peas I even loved you more" Baekhyun saod and Taeyeon playfully glared at him causing him to chuckle. 

"So you mean before you saw them you don't love me that much?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head before leaning his forehead on her letting it rest  there.

"Nope.. I really love you but everytime I see a new side of you or even.. when I just stare at you I keep falling deeper"  Baekhyun mumbled while closing his eyes and Taeyeon did the same too. 

The wind blew gently and Taeyeon smiled upon feeling it. She opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun's face inches closer to her. 

"I love you.." Taeyeon mumbled and after doing so she saw Baekhyun smiled and opened his eyes.

"I love you more.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon giggled. Her right hand left Baekhyun's nape now resting it pn his cheeks while using her thumb to caress it gently.

"Now.. I'm starting to think again that this is a dream" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon leaned her forehead back creating a space  between their faces.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because you told me before that you never believe in love.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled remembering her own statement.

"You're right.. but ironic right? I told you that I don't believe in love before but look at us now. Enjoying everything between us... being happy together" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun slowly nodded his head.

"So I'm honored that I'm the one you fell inlove with.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before letting out a chuckle.

"I'm  honored to be yours too.."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: This is supposed to be posted yesterday but yeah.. I didn't post it since I'm not confident enough in this update.

So tell me what you think here.. fluffy enough?