Chapter 37

Memories of Yesteryear

"I-I heard it right? Right?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. Although it's hard for him to make that decision up, he promised himself to give all she wants and always put a smile on her face.

"Yes.. but tell everyone first about your plan. I don't want us to hurt anyone because of our decision" Baekhyun said before taking Taeyeon's hand and the latter smiled.

"I will.. thank you for doing this.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun gave her a reassuring smile. He leaned in and kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes enjoying the warmth he's giving her.

She wished they could stay like that forever.

"You know that I'm willing to do anything for you right? Maybe if I can I will be the one being there in your place and not you" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon teared up before shaking her head abruptly. She looked up and her eyes met his sincere ones. 

"No.. because if you're in my place, I don't think I can handle the sight of you being sick. Everything that happens to us has a reason.. so let's just accept everything" Taeyeon said before caressing his cheek with her hand while the other is busy holding his hand. 

They stared and no one talked. It was only their eyes that was sending messages, their eyes portray everything. Fear, worry, sadness and love.

Both of them doesn't have any idea of what might happen. Both of them are afraid of what tomorrow will  be but they both know that they have to hold on. 

Believe in miracles. 

Believe that their love can overcome it all. 

"Taeyeon.. can I.. can I ask you a favor?" Baekhyun spoke and Taeyeon nodded telling him to go on. 

"Can you atleast try to stay here for one more day before we leave? So I can make sure that you're in a good condition" Baekhyun said and it took a while for Taeyeon to react. He sighed, afraid that she won't do his favor.

"Alright.. maybe you can call Yoona and Hyoyeon too" Taeyeon said as she smiled making Baekhyun smile too before kissing her in the forehead again. 

"Alright.. anything you want" 

Later that night, after talking to Boa. Baekhyun decided to stay in the hospital, he watched Taeyeon sleep the whole night. 

He just sat at the couch, watching Taeyeon sleeping peacefully thinking how his life could be cruel to him that it cost Taeyeon's life to be affected too. 

Again that same old question played on his mind. 

When can he be happy?

He just got her, they aren't official yet but there they are now. Having no idea of when Taeyeon's sickness is going to get worst. 

He hated it. He hated how his life is like this. 

He watched as she breathed softly, he watched as she slept like that peacefully. 

If she's gone, how can he take it?

If she's gone, what would happen then?

Is he really a bad son? Is he a bad friend? Is he bad person that he got to suffer like this? He hated it, he hated the fact that he can't do anything to make Taeyeon's situation better.

The next morning, Baekhyun groaned as he opened his eyes. He saw Hyoyeon talking to Taeyeon, while Taeyeon on the other hand keeps smiling or laughing. 

He wondered. How can Taeyeon smile like that despite of her situation?

Noticing that he's awake, Taeyeon turned her gaze to him and smiled widely. "Goodmorning!" Taeyeon greeted cheerfully and Baekhyun smiled. 

"Goodmorning.. Hi Hyoyeon" Baekhyun said before getting up. He glanced at Taeyeon and saw that she had a worried look on her face. 

"Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked before walking closer to them. 

"You didn't go home last night?" Taeyeon curiously asked and Baekhyun scratched his nape while slowly nodding his head. He glanced at Hyoyeon and saw her shaking her head. 

He turned his gaze to Taeyeon and saw her having a disbelief look on her face. 

"Why? Look at yourself now, your eyes have dark circles.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun forced a smile eventhough he is still lack of sleep. 

"I'm fine.. don't worry. When Yoona arrives here, I will go home and change and go back here" Bawkhyun said and Taeyeon sighed. She shook her head before looking at Baekhyun who looked like a walking dead. 

"No.. go home. Come back here later in the afternoon to be exact go get some sleep" Taeyeon sternly said and not wanting to bother Taeyeon anymore, Baekhyun complied. 

"Alright.. but do you want me to do anything for you?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon stopped and thought for a while. 

"Oh.. can you get my stuffs at the hotel I'm staying at? It's already packed, just get it and bring it later here in the afternoon with you. Can you?" Taeyeon shyly asked and Baekhyun gave her a nod before smiling.

"Alright.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before giving him her hotel room keys. As soon as she did, Baekhyun kissed her cheek and bid her goodbye telling her that he will come back later in the afternoon. 

"You two looked like a couple to me.. seriously" Hyoyeon spoke and Taeyeon chuckled with her friend's remarks. How she wished it was the case but it's not, she wanted to but she doesn't want to hurt him if the time comes for her to go.

"I know Hyo.. I feel like we are too but there's still a line that's keeping us from being friends and lovers. If you know what I mean.." Taeyeon said and Hyoyeon chuckled while nodding her head probebly getting what her friend meant. 

"I know.. but I hope you'll step over that line because Baekhyun waits for you on the other side" Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon smiled. She knows that, she knows Baekhyun is waiting for her answer. 

For her to face the risk and everything with him. 

"I know Hyo.. I know" 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: UPDATE! NO MORE HIATUS SINCE I'VE ALREADY MADE A DECISION LAST NIGHT, I CAN'T LEAVE MY BELOVED READERS. ^^

BUT BUT BUT.. AS FAR AS I REMEMBER..

I DIDN'T DAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE SAD ENDING.. :3 JUST WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME GUYS.. :) AND WHY DO WE TALK ABOUT THE ENDING WHEN I HAVEN'T REACHED THE MIDDLE YET?!

AND STORY FACT: THE FIC'S TITLE USED TO BE 0330.. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I REMEMBER I WAS THINKING OF WHAT THE TITLE WILL BE WHEN SUDDENLY 0330 OF UKISS PLAYED. 

SO YEAH.. 

P.S: please don't hate this or whatsoever T.T.. hmm, the story will make you cry *i guess* but hopefully you'll like my planned ending..

And if not.. then I'm sorry.. 

So? Anyone have the idea of what the ending will be?