Chapter 27

Memories of Yesteryear

He can't breathe, he can't move. Is it the reason why he felt attracted to her easily? Is it because she's really Taeyeon? 

The vibrating of his phone is soon forgotten as he  watched her smile. He watched as her eyes twinkled, he watched when she laughed wholeheartedly. 

He swallowed the invisible lump that was on his throat. Is he going to approach her? Or is he going to just walk away or leave her be? 

He felt pain and longingness. Pain because she left without a goodbye and longingness because he missed her so much. 

He wanted to just hug her but he's afraid that she might ran away right after she sees him.

Taeyeon on the other hand was still oblivious that soneone, who is tables away from her is watching everything that she does. 

"How's your brother?" Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon before serving her friend the food Taeyeon ordered. The older girl mumbled a light thanks before giving Hyoyeon a smile. 

"Oh, he's fine.. busy with his work" Taeyeon said before swirling the fork. Hyoyeon did the same too and they both nodded tasting the delicious cuisine. 

"I'm glad he let you come here.."  Hyoyeon said before the napkin and wiping the side of her lips. 

"Youu know he can't say no to me.." Taeyeon said and they both chuckled remembering how spoiled Taeyeon became when they moved overseas. 

"So what's the reason you came back here? I don't think that it's only for a vacation" Hyoyeon said as she eyed her friend. Taeyeon had told her everything that had happened to her back when she still stayed in Korea and Hyoyeon understood her situation. 

That's the reason why they became inseperable just like what Taeyeon and Yoona is before. 

A small yet sad smile crept on her face. Will her friends forgive her? Will Baekhyun forgive her? 

"I just missed Korea.." Taeyeon mumbled and her thoughts wandered to a certain guy. She took a deep breath trying to control her tears.

She knows she's selfish. 

She knows she hurted Baekhyun too much. 

"Is that so?" Hyoyeon asked with a worried voice. She knows that her friend had been through a lot especially when it comes to love. She sacrificed enough there. 

She saw how Taeyeon cried on her shoulder remembering the guy she once fell for. 

"Yeah, don't worry Hyo.." Taeyeon said then she quickly glanced sideways. 

No. 

Her eyes might be playing tricks on her, Taeyeon turned her head sideways again and this time it was much more slower. 

Her eyes flickered. 

Their eyes met. 

Taeyeon unknowingly stood up fron her chair. Her eyes aren't playing tricks on her, she watched him stand up too. Walking towards her. 

Baby steps. 

Her eyes are tearing up, their eyes are locked onto each other, no one dared to say a single words since their eyes tell everything. 

She can't take it anymore. She launched herself to him engulfing him into a tight hug, he stumbled backwards because of the impact but he could careless. 

She already forgot all her insecurities and worries when she saw him.

It all vanished.

His mind dysfunctioned, he can't think straight but his senses were working well. He can smell her sweet scent, he can feel her warmth, he can hear her sobs.

Sobs. 

She's crying and it made him wrap his arms around her shoulder. He can't find the right words to say, his heart was beating wildly and he felt her shirt being damped. 

"H-Hey don't cry.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon broke their hug before looking at him. He wiped her tears away and smiled not minding the stares people give them. 

"I'm sorry.."

That's all that Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled like nothing happened to them a few months ago. He can never really stay mad at her. 

"It's alright.." Baekhyun said before lightly tapping her shoulder and Taeyeon wiped her tears away using the back of her hand. 

"Sorry.. for hurting you" Taeyeon said but Baekhyun shook his head. All the pain vanished, just like that, when she hugged him. 

"Nah. It's alright, but hey you should have told us that you're coming back.." Baekhyun said before pulling her to seat on his table. 

Taeyeon glanced at Hyoyeon and her friend gave her a smile. 

"I.. honestly.. not ready to see you guys after what I did" Taeyeon said she then hang her head low and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Really? Yoona's been missing you, you know" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled a little. 

"Think.. I can see them?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded before stopping. His eyes widened. 

"Why?" Taeyeon asked. "I still have work.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon was about to speak when Baekhyun stopped her. 

"It's alright.. I'm just going to call in sick today. I'm already late anyways" Baekhyun as he smiled and Taeyeon chuckled.

"Have you been doing that?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"No.." 

"That's good.." 

"Taeyeon?" Baekhyun asked while fiddling on his seat. Taeyeon raised her brows and Baekhyun stared at her,  her brown eyes, her small noise, her pink rosy cheeks, her lips.

"I.. wanna ask you something" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head motioning Baekhyun to go on.

"Feel free.." Taeyeon said as she beamed a smile.

 

"Can.."

 

 

"You.."

 

 

"Be.."

 

 

"My.." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Friend again?"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Daebak, I put this first before my project hohoho but it's going to be submitted on Friday so it's not a big deal ^^ 

What do you think? 

Fluffy enough? Or you want more? 

Drama again? 

*EVIL LAUGH*