Chapter 57

Memories of Yesteryear

"Whoa.." Baekhyun muttered mindlessly and upon finding out what her boyfriend meant. Taeyeon turned making her see the whole room from where they are both standing.

"You.." Taeyeon stated underneath her breath and Baekhyun gave her a toothy grin. He saw his girlfriend slowly having a tint of red on both of her cheeks not because she's blushing but because of the embarassment she's having now.

"Err.. it's cute" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon groaned before covering her face with both of her hands before breathing in and out heavily.

"You shouldn't have done that.." Taeyeon mused with her hands still covering her face causing her voice to be muffled.

"Hey.. I like it.." Baekhyun said before removing Taeyeon's hands from her face and Taeyeon just gave him a skeptical look. 

"Those.. are.. embarassing" Taeyeon said covering her  hands again and Baekhyun chuckled before hugging her again.

"Hey, those little green things are cute" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon removed her hands from her face before looking up to him.

"You.. like them?" Taeyeon asked making sure that she heard him right. Never, she mean never does she want to show this side of her to anyone but right now, it seems like she can't anymore. Baekhyun turned his gaze down to her before kissing his girlfriend's forehead gently assuring her that he's telling the truth.

"Yes, of course. You like them so I like them too.." Baekhyun said before chuckling and Taeyeon lightly hit his chest not moving away from his embrace.

"Yah.. so you're telling me that you like them because I do? That sounds like you've been forced" Taeyeon said while playfully glaring at him and Baekhyun chuckled before shaking his head.

"No, you like it so I won't oppose you besides.. they're cute too" Baekhyun said before taking his girlfriend's hand and bringing her inside the room.

He looked around as the smile of amusement on his face never left. Upon seeing this, Taeyeon started to feel alright.

"What are these things called?" Baekhyun asked while picking up a random green pouch and Taeyeon just chuckled before taking it from him. She opened the zipper and there three rounded cute little peas appeared with different expressions.

"They're called peas in a pod" Taeyeon said and like a child, Baekhyun took out the peas from the pouch and and squeezed it a little before showing an amused expression on his face.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, took a seat on the edge of the bed as she continued to watch Baekhyun amusingly play the peas.

"Hey.. you enjoy watching me aren't you?" Baekhyun asked as before returning the peas back on the pouch and kneeling infront of Taeyeon.

"I just thought that you won't like them..." Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun shook his head before lifting his hand up and caressing her soft cheeks.

"Me? Of course not. My girlfriend likes this so why not like this too right? Besides I won't lose anything" Baekhyun said as he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss.

"You sure?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun hummed in reponse.

"Yes.. I love everything about you. There's no doubt about that...." 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Guys, I apologize for this lame update today it's just that the news about Jessica affected me so much and I feel like I'm going to explode anytime by now.

It hurts me.. knowing that the group I have loved for years lost one of their greatest members for an unjustifiable reason. 

I hated the fact too that some people blamed the members about Jessica's leave (if you saw the article about the members telling Jessica to quit SNSD if she can't choose) 

Those news.. I hate it all. 

I hate someone leaving the group. I hate seeing the bond of SNSD be ruined. 

Sorry guys for the sudden outburst. It just hurts me so much..