Chapter 43

Memories of Yesteryear

"Are you going to put that in Taeyeon's room?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun slowly nodded after setting his bag  beside the bed. 

"Uhh.. I was thinking of" Baekhyun said and Sooykung gave him a smile before leading him to Taeyeon's room. He settled his bags there and he got to see two more rooms on the second floor. 

"That's Minho's room in the end and infront of that is our maknae's room" Sooyoung said upon noticing that Baekhyun is looking at the door at the end of the hallway.

"Oh.. so your room is the room where Taeyeon is going to stay at?" Baekhyun asked when she successfully diverted his attention to her and Sooyoung nodded. 

"Oh.. so the room I'm staying at is Siwon hyung's room. Is it really okay? I think we're bothering you too much" Baekhyun said and Sooyoung said while patted his shoulder causing him to flinch a little since he's not really used on the kind of interaction. 

"No.. it's okay. Eomma and appa would love to see us help people in need" Sooyoung said and Baekhyun shyly nodded while scratching his nape. 

"I'm very thankful with your help then.." Baekhyun said and Sooyoung smiled before shaking her head.

"By the way.. I don't want to interfere about you and Taeyeon but can I ask a question?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun nodded although he was still hesitant. 

"Sure.. what is it?" Baekhyun asked glancing to both of his sides making sure no one is eavesdropping. 

"You.. like Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun chuckled. How long has it been since he started liking her? He lost count anymore.

"To be honest.. I've been liking her eversince we were on the last semester of our college years" Baekhyun truthfully said and Sooyoung slowly nodded trying to register what she heard. 

"So.. does she know?" Sooyoung asked and Baekhyun nodded, his eyes portraying sadness and it was soon repleced with a hard gaze but it didn't escape Sooyoung's sharp eyes.

"She rejected you?" Sooyoung asked again and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"She's asking me to give her some time.." Baekhyun said and Sooyoung patted his shoulder assuring him that he's fine.

"It's okay.. everything's going to be fine, people sometimes ask to have some time so they can clearly think and I assure you.. she's worth the wait" Sooyoung said while smiling and it made Baekhyun grew comfortable around her. 

"You sounded like you know her at all.." Baekhyun joked and Sooyoung chuckled. 

"I know people on the inside out with their actions.." Sooyoung said and Baekhyun was about to speak when she cut him off. 

"I'm a psychologist.."

"Now I know why you've been asking me.." 

"Now I see that you're an observant type.. let's head downstairs now" Sooyoung said before going downstairs and Baekhyun followed her. 

"What took you so long?" Siwon asked as soon as he saw his sister and Baekhyun went downstairs. Baekhyun's eyes met Taeyeon and she just smiled at him before resuming back to her work.

He didn't like it though, seeing the view infront of him makes his blood boil.

Taeyeon was sitting on the floor busily sketching on a drawing pad on the small table with Siwon sitting beside her on the floor with his arm draped on the couch just behind Taeyeon.

"Oh.. just talked about  random stuffs about ourselves" Sooyoung said before nudging Baekhyun on his side causing him to stop staring at the two.

"Noona, you're good at drawing!" Minho complimented happily as soon as Taeyeon finished sketching his face. 

"Thank you Minho.." Taeyeon said while lightly patting the boy's forehead a few times. "Unnie, can you make one for me too?" Sulli asked upong seeing that Taeyeon made a sketch for her brother. 

"Sure!" Taeyeon cheerfully said and Sulli handed Taeyeon her sketch pad. Siwon on the other hand keeps peeking at Taeyeon who was focused on sketching Sulli's face. 

Back on Sooyoung and Baekhyun, they decided to seat on the opposite couch watching the four on the other side draw and talk. 

"Hey.. you're really quiet" Sooyoung said and again she nudged Baekhyun's shoulder but before Baekhyun can reply the door opened revealing a middle-aged couple. 

"Eomma! Appa!" Sulli and Minho shouted happily as they both approached their parents while giving them a tight hug. Siwon and Sooyoung stood up too and hugged their parents while Baekhyun and Taeyeon stood up giving them a polite bow.

"Oh.. so you're the guests Siwon talked about" Mrs. Choi said and Sooyoung glanced at her brother giving him a confused look. 

"I messaged mom and dad. I told them that we have guests here tonight" Siwon explained and Sooyoung nodded before making an 'o' sign with .

"Dad.. their car needs to be fixed. You can do it right?" Sooyoung asked and her dad just chuckled. "Of course I can!" He said as he beamed a smile and everyone laughed with his silly antics except for one, Baekhyun. 

"Young man.. you seemed to be in trouble what's your name?" Mr. Choi asked and Baekhyun lifted his gaze up. He glanced at the other before turning his attention back to Mr. Choi.

"Uhh.. no sir there's no problem. I'm Byun Baekhyun by the way and thank you for letting us stay here for the night" Baekhyun said and Mr. Choi smiled before patting his shoulder while giving him a warm smile. 

"It's alright.. feel at home" He said and Baekhyun shyly nodded. 

After the short introduction and conversation between Siwon, Baekhyun and Mr. Choi, Sooyoung came out of the kitchen after a few minutes. 

"Dinner's ready!" Sooyoung called the three guys that was sitting on the round table at the lawn. 

"Coming!" Mr. Choi answered back and led Baekhyun and Siwon to the kitchen. As soon as they arrived there, Baekhyun saw that Taeyeon was sitting between Sulli and Minho and beside Minho was Siwon. 

On the opposite side was Baekhyun sitting beside Sooyoung together with Mrs. Choi and at the center was none other than Mr. Choi. 

"So.. how did you two end up here?" Mr. Choi asked. Taeyeon settled the spoon down before giving him a smile. 

"I was planning to go Jeonju and my friend here, Baekhyun accompanied me" Taeyeon said and Mr. Choi nodded. 

"That's so sweet of you Baekhyun.." Mr. Choi said and Baekhyun faked a smile. 

"Hey.. eat more" Siwon suddenly said while giving Taeyeon more prawns and Taeyeon just smiled at him as a thank you. 

Baekhyun just continued eating trying hard not to look at Siwon and Taeyeon anymore. He aslo felt relieved that after the question, Mr. Choi didn't asl further. 

The dinner went well but not for Baekhyun. He felt jealous, seeing how Taeyeon smiled and lightly hit Siwon's arm. He felt jealous seeing her act comfortably around him. 

The night is getting late and everyone went to their repective room but not for Baekhyun. He sighed, he tossed and the bed but he can't sleep so he decided to go downstairs went out of the kitchen door and saw two familiar figure standing under the tree on the backyard. 

"So.. oppa why aren't you asleep yet?" Taeyeon asked as soon as Siwon joined her watch the city lights glow on the oppoaite of them.

"I was just wondering.. about something" Siwong trailed off and Taeyeon turned to him and gave him a confused look.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Do you know that.. he.."

"Baekhyun likes me? Yes.. I know but I'm afraid for him. For us.. I really wanted to be his officially when he asked me to but oppa I'm afraid that I might just leave him and hurt him if something happens to me especially now that I'm sick" Taeyeon said as he sighed and Siwon patted her shoulder. 

"Let me tell you something.." Siwon said. 

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Don't be afraid to say I love you to the one you love, because it might be too late to say it once you feel like saying it, worst, he has already found comfort of hearing from someone else"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: JEALOUS BAEK!

STILL HATE SIWON AND SOO? 

UPDATE WOOT WOOT!