Chapter 55

Memories of Yesteryear

"Get your lazy body off the bed, let's go!" Taeyeon whined for the umpteenth time when Baekhyun refused to get off his bed and continue to sleep.

"Geez, five more minutes" Baekhyun mumbled eith the pillow muffling his voice causing Taeyeon to grumble in annoyance.

"I already fixed myself, I already cleaned my room. Byun Baekhyun what the hell do you want? Fine, five more minutes and stay the whole day here ALONE in the cabin.." Taeyeon said causing Baekhyun to abruptly get off his bed and ran to the bathroom as fast as he can causing Taeyeon to sigh and shake her head. 

"Wait for me!" She heard Baekhyun shout from the bathroom and Taeyeon just rubbed her forehead before unconciously smiling remembering his promise to stay with her all throughout. 

"Hey.. you're smiling alone. Should I be afraid?" Baekhyun asked out of nowhere causing Taeyeon to turn her head and when se did she came face to face with her boyfriend who is now having a sly grin on his face.

"Wipe the grin off.. let's hurry" Taeyeon said not moving away from him causing Baekhyun to chuckle and lean in giving his girlfriend a chaste kiss.

"Why are you such in a hurry? It's still early.." Baekhyun grumbled causing Taeyeon to smile upon seeing him act that way.

"I just want to make the best out of every second I ve here so please? Let's hurry?" Taeyeon pleaded while pouting causing Baekhyun to sigh in surrender. 

"Alright.. you know how much I love you right?" Let's get going then" Baekhyun said as he grabbed her hand but stopped when Taeyeon didn't move.

"What about your breakfast?" Taeyeon questioned causing Baekhyun to smile and shake his head. 

"Screw my breakfast.. you're more important" 

"Honestly? We've been walking for like forever" Baekhyun complained for the umpteenth time causing Taeyeon to turn to him and give his boyfriend a glare. 

"Why are you so lazy? Okay stop here I'll continue there" Taeyeon said while pointing at the slope up the hill and upon seeing it, Baekhyun immediately fastened his pace and stood infront of Taeyeon. 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked confused why Baekhyun stood infront of her and blocked her way. 

"Climb on my back.. I'll carry you up there" Baekhyun said before lowering his body and Taeyeon just stood there. Feeling that his girlfriend isn't moving. Baekhyun stood up and faced her.

"What's the problem?" He asked and Taeyeon shook her head. "Come on.. tell me" Baekhyun pursued again and Taeyeon sighed before looking at him. 

"Baek.. don't do this. I want to.. I want to walk as much as I can from now on" Taeyeon said with a hint of fear in her voice and Baekhyun sighed. 

"Taeyeon.. listen to me. Don't be afraid alright? You said you want to make the best moment out of the remaing time you have while you're still okay so let's do this. I won't leave you alone, I promised you right? Just.. be.. positive" Baekhyun said while looking straight into Taeyeon's eyes and Taeyeon turned her gaze down before nodding. 

"You.. will be there all throughout right?" Taeyeon asled and Baekhyun nodded before kissing her forehead and hugging her tight reassuring her that she'll be alright.

"All throughout.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. 

"Come on.. climb on my back now" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon did what he said. After doing so, Baekhyun just took a deep breath holding back his tears too. 

He have to be strong for her.

He have to be strong all throughout.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: more chapters to come! 

Geez, my eyes hurt for crying the whole day. Well, something happened so yeah.. I'm kinda down today but I hope that it didn't affect my update. 

Tomorrow again? Let's see ^.~