Chapter 56

Memories of Yesteryear

"So this is your house?" Baekhyun said as soon as they stopped infront of a white cream-colored house. White fences surround the place and different varieties of flowers grow around it. 

"Yeah.. I'm glad the neighbors took care of the plants around here" Taeyeon said while looking around and Baekhyun nodded agreeing with her. 

The place seemed like someone really lives there, the surroundings were taken care well. The fences doesn't look old  but instead it looked newly painted.

"You have the key?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he saw his girlfriend took something out of her pocket. Taeyeon turned her gaze to him before giving Baekhyun a nod. 

"Let's go take a look inside.." Taeyeon said before opening the small wooden gate and took Baekhyun's hand leading him in the pathway. 

As Baekhyun took steps towards the house, he imagined his girlfriend being there back when she was young, he imagined how she lived there. 

The loss of the warmth coming from Taeyeon's hand made him go back to reality. He stood behind his girlfriend as Taeyeon opened the door.

"So.. welcome. This is my home" Taeyeon said before opening the door widely letting her boyfriend in.

"This house is pretty good.." Baekhyun said as his eyes roamed around the place while Taeyeon smiled upon seeing the amazement in Baekhyun's eyes. 

"Yeah.. I can't believe that it's still just like before" Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun nodded before taking Taeyeon's hand causing the latter to turn her gaze on him.

"Thank you for  letting me go here.." Baekhyun saod while looking straight on to her eyes and Taeyeon smiled before hugging him, tight.

"It's not a problem.. I want us to get closer and know each other more" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun hugged her back before plating a kiss on her forehead. 

"That won't be a problem because it would be my pleasure to have you get interested in me.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled before breaking their hug.

"Do you want to go around?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun immediately nodded so Taeyeon took his hand guiding him where to go.

"So.. this is my brother's room.." Taeyeon said as  soon as they stepped in the second floor with a door greeting them in the corridor.

"Really?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. They took a few more steps and now they stopped infront of a different door. 

"This room is for my parents.." Taeyeon said while pointing at the door using her thumb and Baekhyun nodded.

"Then the door there is my room.." Taeyeon said while pointing at another door at the end of the hallway and Baekhyun smiled.

"What?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun turned his gaze to her.

"What 'what'?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon  raised her brows making Baekhyun realize what she meant.

"Why are smiling like that?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun chuckled before hugging Taeyeon's waist. 

"I just can't believe that I'm here.. on your house, with you, touring me around" Baekhyun said as he stared right into Taeyeon's eyes and Taeyeon caressed his cheek.

"It's real.. This is real.." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun took a deep breath before nodding. 

"I'm just happy.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before kissing his cheek gently.  

"So do I.." Taeyeon replied and Baekhyun broke their hug. "So can I see your room?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon seemed to be in a second thought but then when she realized that she spaced out for a moment, she already saw Baekhyun standing infront of her room with his hand reaching out to the door knob.

"Yah.." Taeyeon said before blocking him causing Baekhyun to rereat his hand back before gicing her a confused looked.

"Something wrong?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon took a deep breath before shaking her head.

"Then, why  aren't you letting me take a peek in?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon bit her bottom lip before shaking her head.

"Then.. what's wrong?"  Baekhyun asked.

"Can we just go back?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun chuckled before nodding his head.

Taeyeon on the other hand felt relieved that Baekhyun didn't get pushy anymore so she smiled.

"But.. can I get a kiss?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon shyly nodded her head. Upon seeing his girlfriend nod, Baekhyun leaned in and slowly kissed her and as soon as Taeyeon reacted and put her arms around his nape. His hands made it's way to the knob and turned it quickly causing the door to open wide.

Baekhyun leaned back and Taeyeon stood there still in the state of shock from Baekhyun's sudden action. Looking at him, Taeyeon saw him smile before turning his gaze to her playfully saying..

"Where.. am I?"

___________________________________________________________

A/N: update! Err, tiring day today but hey I love you guys that's why I updated and thanks for worrying about me, I'm slowly getting better..

Thank you guys for supporting this fic ! Keep on reading and you'll see something about the story I'm going to make. 

Don't worry, I think it's still going to be BaekYeon but hey who still wants them on the next fic? Teeelllmeee!