Chapter 49

Memories of Yesteryear

"So this is where you went at back when you're in the middle school?" Baekhyun asked as he and Taeyeon walked through the school's corridor hand in hand. 

"Yeah, but it's on the other building. This is the primary school" Taeyeon answered as they passed through the classrooms where the kids are at. 

"Oh, toddlers" Baekhyun groaned as he saw kids playing inside one room. The room is filled with toys and some parts of the wall has crayon prints on it. 

"They look cute you know.." Taeyeon said and and Baekhyun face palmed using his free hand causing Taeyeon to giggle. 

"Nevermind, you're cuter" Baekhyun added and Taeywon shook her head before entering the classroom at the end of the hallway. They entered and no one was there except for the old broken chairs and a teacher's desk full of dust. 

"This place still looks like the same.." Taeyeon said as she walked through the classroom and took a seat on one of the small chairs. Baekhyun smiled as he saw Taeyeon caressing the old little chair. 

Must be hers back when she's in primary school.

He secretly took out his phone and took a picture of Taeyeon. He smiled as he got to capture one of their precious moments, Taeyeon looked up and smiled at him before patting the empty space next to her. 

"Sit here" Taeyeon excitedly said and Baekhyun complied before taking a seat next to her. 

"I bet you really loved this place" Baekhyun said while looking around and Taeyeon smiled. "Yeah, I loved this place more than how I loved the place where my brother and I went" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun slowly nodded. 

"But you love me more than this place right?" Baekhyun asked innocently causing Taeyeon to errupt with laughter because of his silly question.

"Of course.. I love you more than anything else" Taeyeon answered before kissing his cheek quickly. Baekhyun smiled and this time he fully kissed her causing Taeyeon to chuckle after doing so.

 "Let's go.. we sure don't want to stay here in the whole afternoon and do nothing right?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head before taking her hand and guiding her out. 

"So this is our mini playground.." Taeyeon said as they went out on the back of the school. Baekhyun vhuckled as he saw small slides, swings and even monkey bars that are really fit for preschoolers.

"This is so cool" Baekhyun said as he ran to the monkey bars and ran his hands to the metal poles. Taeyeon just watched him as he looked like he only saw those things for the first time, he really looked like a kid.

"Don"t you have any of these at school?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun stopped what he was doing before he turned to Taeyeon. 

"It does have.. but I never got to play" Baekhyun said as he scratched his nape embarassingly. The smile on Taeyeon's face slowly ceased as she realized that his childhood was taken away.

"It's okay.. we're going to do much more enjoyable things. Because from now on you're never going to do things alone.." 

"You have me.."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: it when you have a limited time updating.. by the way still updated~ ^^

Oh and I'm going to tell you something about my future plans so please do comment so I'll tell you, those who are interested to know tell mee!