Chapter 39

Memories of Yesteryear

"So, what are you planning to do now Taeyeon" Yoona asked and Taeyeon stopped laughing with them when she heard the sudden question. 

"I honestly don't know.." Taeyeon said as she glanced at the opposite side of the room where Baekhyun is standing while talking to Kai.

He seemed troubled. 

"So you don't have any plans at all?" Hyoyeon asked and Taeyeon slowly and hesitantly nodded. She has a plan in mind but she doesn't know how to do it. 

"I.. actually do.. but I'm not sure of it" Taeyeon trailed off with a hesitant voice. She kept glancing at Baekhyun and Kai who seemed to be seriously talking to each other. 

"What is it then?" Yoona asked and Hyoyeon nodded before giving Taeyeon a questioning look. "I'm going to see my parents.." Taeyeon said and everything became silent until Yoona's voice filled the room. 

"WHAT?!" Yoona asked. No, she wasn't surprised of what Taeyeon's decision is but she's more worried since she knows that the place where Taeyeon's parents remains are, are too far from where Taeyeon is right now. 

"Shh.." Taeyeon said but too late, Yoona's loud voice attracted Kai and Baekhyun's attention. "Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked while approaching them. Yoona just covered and gave Taeyeon an apolegetic look while Hyoyeon on the other hand shook her head. 

"We're just talking about Taeyeon's crush back when she's overseas" Yoona said and Hyoyeon agreed by nodding. "Yes.." she added too.

Taeyeon just scowled when she noticed the expression painted on Baekhyun's face. She glared at her friends and Yoona together with Hyoyeon innocently smiled at her. 

"I guess we have to leave now, right Hyo? Let's go" Yoona said before taking Hyoyeon's hand together with her boyfriend. 

Now, it was only Baekhyun and Taeyeon left in the room and it was all awkward. No one dared to speak up making the atmosphere worse. 

Hating it, Baekhyun decided to speak up.

"I'll go talk to Boa noona first.." Baekhyun said and was about to leave the room when Boa came in with a smile on her face. 

"Hi to you two.." Boa said and the two faked a smile since the awkward atmosphere from earlier didn't died down. Her lips twitched downwards feeling the aura of the two, something wrong is going on. 

"Hi Boa noona.. I was about to look for you" Baekhyun said and Boa smiled before ushering him to sit down.

"Oh really? Well, you don't need to anymore, Taeyeon can be discharged any day or any hour since I already prepared everything for her to be discharged" Boa explained and Taeyeon smiled brightly upon hearing it. She wanted to talk to Baekhyun and tell him how happy she is but sensing that he's still not okay stopped her. 

"Thank you unnie.. don't worry. I'll keep you updated about my health" Taeyeon said and Boa nodded. 

"Better be" Boa said and smiled. "Now fix everything between you two.. I'll take my leave now" Boa said and just like that, she went out of the room leaving the two alone.

Awkward.

Silence.

"Hey.."

"Hey.."

Both of them said at the same time. Baekhyun stopped midway of starting his speech and motioned Taeyeon to continue.

"I..uh.. sorry about earlier" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded. "He must be lucky.." He said nonchalantly and Taeyeon sighed. He must be jealous, no.

He's REALLY jealous.

"I--"

"What are you planning to do now? You're discharged" Baekhyun said cutting Taeyeon off. She sighed, he must have not liked that topic about her liking somebody.

But it's not like it's true.

There's only one guy in her life and that is him, Byun Baekhyun.

 "I think.. I'll prepare and leave" Taeyeon said without thinking twice. Baekhyun just blinked his eyes rapidly not being able to register every words she said. 

"Right..now?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. 

"Where..are you going?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon gave him a smile. 

"I'm going to see my parents.. go back to Jeonju" Taeyeon said and disapprovingly, Baekhyun shook his head. 

"You're sick. No" Baekhyun sternly said and Taeyeon sighed. "I can handle myself.. it's not worse yet" Taeyeon assured but Baekhyun shook his head. 

"I know this will happen.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon gave him a confused look. He just gave her a worried gaze. 

"I know you'll do this" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon gave him a smile. "I can manage.." Taeyeon once again assured him but it was never enough. 

"No.." 

"Baekhyun please.. I'm not going to run away, I promise" Taeyeon desperately begged and Baekhyun sighed before standing up. He put his hands around his waist and gave her a stern look. 

"No.. still no" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon slumped her shoulders.

"Baekhyun--"

"I'm going to resign from my work.."

"What?" 

"I coming with you.. wherever you go" 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: The jealous and possesive side of Byun Baekhyun. 

Urrgh.. honestly.. I don't know what to write anymore *I'm not sure if this is a writer's block* but I'm stressed, no depressed because of some.. things. 

Sorry guys about the sudden news about me but it's the reason why I wanted to do a hiatus. I've been down recently but hey.. seeing you guys appreaciate what I write is enough to lift me up even just for a bit.

I'll still continue to do my best and try hard not to disappoint you.. 

I hope you all liked this update ^^ 

Good day everyone.. 

*someone wants a part three of airplanes..  what to do?*

T.T